Comparison of White Civilization with...???

mayans , aztecs , inca and similar were ok and good with building structures and they had Torture and human sacrifice Techniques and the BALLGAME pretty much perfected . But certainly not a culture to be copied .
Yeah the only good culture was the Inquisition where them white folks was benevolent angels in disguise..

We need a second inquisition to root out all the degenerates and put them to the sword.
Nothing holding you back but the air and the internet.

just a comment as I have not been following this conversation Ace . But most all the native cultures in the S. America were not worth zhit Ace ..

yet they all flock to the USA and 'muslims' and other third worlders all flock to 'europe' just so the can eat Ace .

yet they all flock to the USA and 'muslims' and other third worlders all flock to 'europe' just so the can eat Ace .
-------------------------------- and they did human sacrifice and torture for fun and to get the rain to fall .

INQUISITION , according to this article there were 3 tp 5000 instances of death cause by torture during the INQUISITION . That would have been a slow day od death , torture , sacrifice and fun for the 'incas , mayas , toltecs and Aztecs . See the article for more info on numbers of dead and tortured and sacrificed for more info . ---- The Spanish Inquisition: Debunking the Legends --- Ace !!

just a comment as I have not been following this conversation Ace . But most all the native cultures in the S. America were not worth zhit Ace ..
Depends on what value system you are using to rate those civilizations.

technological advancement is a pretty good measuring stick
If it was technology you should check out their architecture.

They did ok but were still about 1000 years behind

INQUISITION , according to this article there were 3 tp 5000 instances of death cause by torture during the INQUISITION . That would have been a slow day od death , torture , sacrifice and fun for the 'incas , mayas , toltecs and Aztecs . See the article for more info on numbers of dead and tortured and sacrificed for more info . ---- The Spanish Inquisition: Debunking the Legends --- Ace !!
Thats only one event in european history. What about the mass canabilism, Hitler, Stalin, and the French Reign of Terror to just name a few?

How do you figure they were behind? Whites never built pyramids. They did.

ARCHITECTURE eh , big deal , they used slaves that were under threat of torture and death to build those edifices Ace .

Whites built Notre Dame. The Palace of Versailles. Edinburgh castle and numerous other structures that are a heck of a lot more intricate than stacking stones in a pyramid shape.

ARCHITECTURE eh , big deal , they used slaves that were under threat of torture and death to build those edifices Ace .
Who told you they were under the threat of torture and death? I'm guessing some white person right? Either way you still had to have significant technology to design those structures. They didnt just build themselves.

in fact , when the 'cortez' and similar Spanish invaded they used native tribes that hated the 'Aztecs' and similar because of their torture and human sacrifice of weaker tribes Ace .

Whites built Notre Dame. The Palace of Versailles. Edinburgh castle and numerous other structures that are a heck of a lot more intricate than stacking stones in a pyramid shape.
Yeah after the Moors showed them how.

Pyramids are the incarnation of the pythagorean theorem. You know where Pythagorus studied for 22 years right?

I should add, "studied for 22 years before he came up with his theorem"

in fact , when the 'cortez' and similar Spanish invaded they used native tribes that hated the 'Aztecs' and similar because of their torture and human sacrifice of weaker tribes Ace .
Who told you this was a fact? I'm guessing another white guy.

I like how you just glossed over the murderous invasion of Cortez. :rolleyes:

Who told you they were under the threat of torture and death? I'm guessing some white person right? Either way you still had to have significant technology to design those structures. They didnt just build themselves.
------------------------------------------------------ big deal IM2 er I mean Ace . Big deal , so they built some buildings [chuckle] and the Spaniard tore many of those buildings down Ace as they kicked 'savages' butts Ace ,

------------------------------------------------------ big deal IM2 er I mean Ace . Big deal , so they built some buildings [chuckle] and the Spaniard tore many of those buildings down Ace as they kicked 'savages' butts Ace ,
Doesnt take much brain power to tear down what a superior being creates. Destruction is the province of the inferior and jealous being. Whites are known only for the destruction and lies.

Forum List

Back