Comparison of White Civilization with...???

Yes I am a Honky.
You called yourself a "Honky" not me. Secondly how old are you ? You must be 60+ to be using a word like "Honky" ? That's a 1970's word. You white boys come out with this slang that went out 40 odd years ago.

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD A BLACK PERSON CALL A WHITE PERSON A HONKY.

And that true even in private, when black people are away from white people and are generally more open and honest.
Not really a historian, but when I was a kid there were a lot of films out about Tarzan and Africa so I did pick up a lot of knowledge about the Dark Continent.
Listen to this clown.

He thinks watching Tarzan movies growing up gave him an accurate depiction of the whole of Africa

I don't even know where to begin. To be honest I'm not even gonna say much about it bcoz some comments are so idiotic it's best to leave them stand where they are.
Very interesting country
Another dumb ignorant statement

Africa is not country. Africa is continent of a billion people. That is bigger than the whole world was up till 1800 with a least a thousand languages. Africa has way more genetic diversity than the rest of the world – because it is the root of mankind. Deep down we are all Africans no matter what our colour or country.
..as I've said before on USMB, I grew up with blacks in the 70s and they used the word honky
..we know blacks talk about whites in private--don't try to say otherwise
..blacks eat/shit/think/dream/sleep/etc RACE RACE RACE

I got to agree. If I had a dime every time I was called a "jive ass honky MF'er" I'd be a rich man.

Why did blacks use the word honky in the early 70's, less than a decade after getting civil rights?

It is apparent whites think about race more. And really, why do whites get called these things? Are you guys honest enough to face what you created? No. Instead you whine and pretend to be innocent victim of blacks not liking you for no reason.

None of this says that individual "white people" are "better" than others, but to refuse to acknowledge and accept the superior developments in almost every area of cognitive endeavor, is pure folly.

Are you considering the Chinese to be white?

Yes I am a Honky.
You called yourself a "Honky" not me. Secondly how old are you ? You must be 60+ to be using a word like "Honky" ? That's a 1970's word. You white boys come out with this slang that went out 40 odd years ago.

And that true even in private, when black people are away from white people and are generally more open and honest.
Not really a historian, but when I was a kid there were a lot of films out about Tarzan and Africa so I did pick up a lot of knowledge about the Dark Continent.
Listen to this clown.

He thinks watching Tarzan movies growing up gave him an accurate depiction of the whole of Africa

I don't even know where to begin. To be honest I'm not even gonna say much about it bcoz some comments are so idiotic it's best to leave them stand where they are.
Very interesting country

Africa is not country. Africa is continent of a billion people. That is bigger than the whole world was up till 1800 with a least a thousand languages. Africa has way more genetic diversity than the rest of the world – because it is the root of mankind. Deep down we are all Africans no matter what our colour or country.
..as I've said before on USMB, I grew up with blacks in the 70s and they used the word honky

I got to agree. If I had a dime every time I was called a "jive ass honky MF'er" I'd be a rich man.

Why did blacks use the word honky in the early 70's, less than a decade after getting civil rights?

It is apparent whites think about race more. And really, why do whites get called these things? Are you guys honest enough to face what you created? No. Instead you whine and pretend to be innocent victim of blacks not liking you for no reason.
...keep living in the 19th century --you won't advance/etc

Yes I am a Honky.

Listen to this clown.

Very interesting country

Unlike YOU ?
I RESPOND to the 24/7 LIES/etc--it's in the news 24/7...
I RESPOND to the threads on USMB
no, I'm not thinking about it

....even in the 70s and 80s the sub Saharan Africans did not have the technology/etc
..they were still far behind then [and now ]

Yes, but they have really moved forward since then. SubSaharan folks from the Congo have found a way to make it to Mexico without assistance so they can apply for asylum here in America.

Not so bad considering the public transportation system in Deepest Darkest Africa, as demonstrated by Africa's most famous citizen.

And your an african historian are you white man ?

Yes I am a Honky. Not really a historian, but when I was a kid there were a lot of films out about Tarzan and Africa so I did pick up a lot of knowledge about the Dark Continent.

Very interesting country

You actually believe that Tarzan movies were an accurate depiction of Africa?

Most of those movies were filmed at Silver Springs state park in Florida.

...my AFRICAN friend told me about recent Africa:[ within the last 20 years ]
...a lot of them did not have cars
..his parents lived in shanty dwellings
..he and his sister had to RUN from school because a group ''attacked'' it
etc
plus I've linked many times how Africa is a shithole ---still:
highest poverty/illiteracy...lack of WATER!/..poor sanitation/starvation/etc etc

You don't have an "African friend" except this one that you obviously imagined.

Some of your own inbred cousins in Appalachia probably never owned a car either.

Furthermore, ALL of your "links" are from the
"Daily Mail"....a widely discredited tabloid that attracts ignorant readers like you.

Have you ever been to Africa? Only an idiot like you would label an entire continent to be a "shithole".

Yes, but they have really moved forward since then. SubSaharan folks from the Congo have found a way to make it to Mexico without assistance so they can apply for asylum here in America.

Not so bad considering the public transportation system in Deepest Darkest Africa, as demonstrated by Africa's most famous citizen.

Yes I am a Honky. Not really a historian, but when I was a kid there were a lot of films out about Tarzan and Africa so I did pick up a lot of knowledge about the Dark Continent.

Very interesting country

etc
highest poverty/illiteracy...lack of WATER!/..poor sanitation/starvation/etc etc

Some of your own inbred cousins in Appalachia probably never owned a car either.

"Daily Mail"....a widely discredited tabloid that attracts ignorant readers like you.

Have you ever been to Africa? Only an idiot like you would label an entire continent to be a "shithole".

sorry--but true.....and he spoke better English than American blacks

Yes I am a Honky.

Listen to this clown.

Very interesting country

You tell yourself that to justify your own obsession with black people and race.

Obviously you want to be black so badly that you fantasize about when black people "dream, eat, sleep and shit".

You're a 5150 headcase. Call 911.

Very interesting country

etc

sorry--but true.....and he spoke better English than American blacks

So what country in Africa is your imaginary "friend" from?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes I am a Honky.

Listen to this clown.

Very interesting country

Unlike YOU ?

You START far more than you "RESPOND" to.

Yes I am a Honky.

Listen to this clown.

Very interesting country

Unlike YOU ?

Bullcrap. You are as obsessed as anyone. You eat/shit/think/dream/sleep/etc RACE RACE RACE.

Yes I am a Honky.

Listen to this clown.

Very interesting country

The whites being called names did not create them. Outside these forums, whites do not think about race more. You are the whiner about everything. I believe the majority of people who dislike some blacks is not do to their skin color, it is their angry hateful behavior toward whites who did nothing to them.

Yes I am a Honky.

Listen to this clown.

Very interesting country

Unlike YOU ?

Bullcrap. You are as obsessed as anyone. You eat/shit/think/dream/sleep/etc RACE RACE RACE.
.....wrong--sorry --I am RESPONDING--as we did in 2016 for all the dumbshit MSM crap about WHITE COP
hahahhahahahahahahaha

Listen to this clown.

Unlike YOU ?

.....wrong--sorry --I am RESPONDING--as we did in 2016 for all the dumbshit MSM crap about WHITE COP
hahahhahahahahahahaha

Have a little self-respect. It is painfully obvious that you are as obsessed with race as anyone here.

Yes I am a Honky.

Listen to this clown.

Very interesting country

The whites being called names did not create them. Outside these forums, whites do not think about race more. You are the whiner about everything. I believe the majority of people who dislike some blacks is not do to their skin color, it is their angry hateful behavior toward whites who did nothing to them.

No one 'white' (or any other skin tone) ever did anything to you that you didn't like?

While touring Europe I am astounded by the architectural, artistic, literary, and general technological development of Europeans over the past couple thousand years plus. The contrast with, for example, "Native Americans," who, at the time of Columbus had no metallurgy, primitive, if any, written language, stone age art and music, no domesticated animals...they hadn't even invented/discovered the WHEEL, for goodness sake. What was done by the Aztecs, Incas, etc., in central and south America was remarkable, but eons behind what was going on in Europe.

And while my personal knowledge of sub-Saharan Africa is minimal, my impression is that their knowledge base was behind the primitives in the Americas.

And we are to believe that somehow, these other cultures are equivalent to those of Europe. It defies explanation how such a belief could prevail among cogent, cognizant scholars and observers. Evidence to the contrary is simply mountainous.

None of this says that individual "white people" are "better" than others, but to refuse to acknowledge and accept the superior developments in almost every area of cognitive endeavor, is pure folly.
If we are so superior, why are we so defeated?

Unlike YOU ?

hahahhahahahahahahaha

Have a little self-respect. It is painfully obvious that you are as obsessed with race as anyone here.
hahhahahahahahaha--wrong--you are confusing telling the truth/pointing out INJUSTICE/etc as being ''obsessed with race''' --hahahhahaha
.....as I've posted on USMB before-I grew up ''black''...our 'hood'' was mostly black
I called my real brothers the nword and my black friends the nword --race NEVER entered our ''white'' minds
...I listened to black music/dressed black/etc ....
....even when blacks jumped my brother or gave us trouble, we never thought anything about race
etc etc

Unlike YOU ?

hahahhahahahahahahaha

hahhahahahahahaha--wrong--you are confusing telling the truth/pointing out INJUSTICE/etc as being ''obsessed with race''' --hahahhahaha
.....as I've posted on USMB before-I grew up ''black''...our 'hood'' was mostly black
I called my real brothers the nword and my black friends the nword --race NEVER entered our ''white'' minds
...I listened to black music/dressed black/etc ....
....even when blacks jumped my brother or gave us trouble, we never thought anything about race
etc etc

You're so full of shit it's coming out your ears. You are painfully obsessed with race. BS stories about your fictitious childhood don't cancel out all of your posts here demonstrating your obsession.

We all can make these kinds of comparisons. I can post a picture of a modern African city, then one from a piss poor town in Appalachia then ask how we can compare civilizations. There are a lot of things Africans developed before whites. The only thing that has allowed whites anything is the development and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction. Whites did not have any other superiority. They lacked resources, such is why they invaded Africa, South America, India, the southern hemisphere and parts of the orient. They had guns and bullets while others did not. While some here might consider this advancement, I consider it a regression and the example of a violent race that had no regard for human life.

Forum List

Back