Comparing Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" to today's American Left

Libs ignore their whole being, to focus on FOUR HOURS by a few hundred of us.
What did we ignore?

Yeah, we were also focused on the tiny hour and 19 people that hijacked planes that accidently crashed into the WTC towers, the pentagon and the trees in Pennsylvania.

What did we ignore?

Everything about you and your side. EVERYTHING.

In the most limited sense, how about the Chaz, and the Autonomous Zone, which lasted WEEKS instead of hours, and at which there were several murders, and the cops were not allowed to investigate and there was/is no concern about investigating these FORMAL INSURRECTIONS, and holding those behind them responsible.

What did we ignore?

Yeah, we were also focused on the tiny hour and 19 people that hijacked planes that accidently crashed into the WTC towers, the pentagon and the trees in Pennsylvania.
You are a fucking piece of SHIT comparing Nancy's false flag Capitol "riot" to the THOUSANDS of Americans that got slaughtered on 9-11-2001.
Fuck off and die!!!!! :fu:

You are a fucking piece of SHIT comparing Nancy's false flag Capitol "riot" to the THOUSANDS of Americans that got slaughtered on 9-11-2001.
Fuck off and die!!!!! :fu:
Fuck you too..........MORON.
I wasn't comparing the two you fucking, delusional, IDIOT.
There is no comparison, except in being unprecedented in American history.
"False flag"?
By Pelosi?

I'm voting for JFK Jr. too.

1662462463430.png

MEANING: intimidate your opponent with whatever means you have. If you can make a conservative feel isolated by flooding hollywood, music, education, big tech, social media, etc. with leftist values and ideals, it'll attack them and make them think there's more leftists than there actually are.

MEANING: Never stray from talking points. If a Conservative brings up context or perspective, take it as an assault on your victimhood.

MEANING: Bring up the exception and unproven theory and attempt to make them anser for it.

MEANING: point the finger instead of owning behavior.

MEANING: Shout damaging accusations non-stop with no regard for intellectual esteem, and the MSM will repeat and trumpet the accusations regardless of their merit to further hurt the target, as you're all intertwined.

MEANING: Rile up the crowd, get them hungry to topple the system. Seek people who have nothing to gain from the system, and only are able to watch established people fall and crumble to their level.

MEANING: Always focus on the hot take and topic. Don't focus on the importance of issues, focus on what will piss people off.

MEANING: Interject politics into everything: Music, sports, movies, random conversations... always impose your strain onto others no matter where you are.

MEANING: Use doomsday scenarios to argue your points, and only evil people will oppose it.

MEANING: Have no answers, only critique the institutions that stand in order to deconstruct them. That way, you can tear down those who are more powerful than you.

MEANING: Ad Hoc logical falicies as much as possible, and avoid any setting of standards for all people.

Guys, none of this is organic... it's by design. Hit the "enemy" from multiple angles to cause pressure to collapse the tower.
If you ask me, it’s the MAGA warriors that have been studying Alinsky.

If you ask me, it’s the MAGA warriors that have been studying Alinsky.

Trump ran an issue heavy campaign and then governed completely pragmantically and conventionally.

Your claims make no sense.

Fuck you too..........MORON.
I wasn't comparing the two you fucking, delusional, IDIOT.
There is no comparison, except in being unprecedented in American history.
"False flag"?
By Pelosi?

I'm voting for JFK Jr. too.

View attachment 692362
Yes you DID you lying demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie!!!!
YES, it was Nancy that DENIED the use of the National Guard for Jan 6.
Go fuck yourself!!!!! :dev3:

Trump ran an issue heavy campaign and then governed completely pragmantically and conventionally. Your claims make no sense.
My claims have a better chance of being understood, if you notice I didn’t just say Trump. That being said, you’re also wrong about him. You don’t seem to really know what Alinsky said, beyond what you‘ve heard from the echo chamber.

My claims have a better chance of being understood, if you notice I didn’t just say Trump. That being said, you’re also wrong about him. You don’t seem to really know what Alinsky said, beyond what you‘ve heard from the echo chamber.

I've seen the rules posted many times. I know that issues and policies are NOT the strategies recommended.

They’re using many of the same tactics Alinsky espoused. Notice he didn’t call the book “Rules for Leftists”, meaning the tactics work for radicals of all stripes.
Trump did not even know what Cloward / Piven was ( your giving conservatives too much credit )

They’re using many of the same tactics Alinsky espoused. Notice he didn’t call the book “Rules for Leftists”, meaning the tactics work for radicals of all stripes.
Most Conservative positions are in direct opposition of Alinksy.

Forum List

Back