Company behind Miss Universe files for bankruptcy after accepting transgender contestants

Joe explains how a woman with fake boobs = a man posing as a woman.

Some of the contestants had Vaginaplasties...

Most of the rest had breast augmentations, butt implants, rhinoplasties, blepharoplasties if they are Asian, and a whole host of other cosmetic procedures to make them something other than what God and Genetics had planned. Bulimia and anorexia are common among these women trying to artificially maintain an unhealthy weight. Some of them even have had ribs removed.

But by all means, freak out about the one who used to have a dick, because that knowledge totally ruins your fantasies.

I actually don't see anything wrong with it. I don't see really why all the uproar over some transgenders wanting to compete in Miss Universe. I say let them. I don't see why people got be so petty about something that I really see as no big deal and not a big issue.
Go tell the contestants.

Most of the rest had breast augmentations, butt implants, rhinoplasties, blepharoplasties if they are Asian, and a whole host of other cosmetic procedures to make them something other than what God and Genetics had planned. Bulimia and anorexia are common among these women trying to artificially maintain an unhealthy weight. Some of them even have had ribs removed.

But by all means, freak out about the one who used to have a dick, because that knowledge totally ruins your fantasies.
You make an excellent point about that. These are women who have had all kinds of plastic surgery. When I use to be a regular at dozens of strip clubs and would get dances from the girls they would all tell me all the plastic surgery they had to get in order to get hired by the club. Without all the surgery they couldn't compete with the others girls. In a lot of ways these beauty contests are telling of how brainwashed men are into that women have to have a certain look to be attractive.

crazy-bird.gif

Did Vanessa Williams get extra points because she was black?

I should point out that to my knowledge, no one has won a national pagaent yet. This one trans-woman won in Nevada. Maybe she was the best looking one in Nevada. Maybe all the good-looking girls were working as hookers. Maybe it's 2023, and we should have more respect for women than parading them around like pieces of meat at a beauty contest.

Did Vanessa Williams get extra points because she was black?

I have no idea. What I do know is..she is a woman.

Look, I say keep going. Enter as many trans women into these competitions as you possibly can. It can’t end well for your voting base. I mean, sure, at the beginning, it’s new, and everyone is on board, but eventually, it’s going to cost you the women vote. With biological men entering women sports and racking up the wins, they won’t be able to compete there, and now, they are entering beauty pageants that used to be exclusively for females, and now they are going to have to compete against men in competitions that were just about being …women.

I say put as many as you can in there, and when women’s sports from high school all the way to professional are being owned by biological men…the women of the world will tire of it and start voting against you. So, yeah, keep it up!

You make an excellent point about that. These are women who have had all kinds of plastic surgery. When I use to be a regular at dozens of strip clubs and would get dances from the girls they would all tell me all the plastic surgery they had to get in order to get hired by the club. Without all the surgery they couldn't compete with the others girls. In a lot of ways these beauty contests are telling of how brainwashed men are into that women have to have a certain look to be attractive.

Your logic is flawed.

Brainwashed to want to see pretty girls dance?

If the talent was poor, the club probably would not last long.

Here's the thing... Corporations realize this is a pointless fight they aren't willing to indulge your bigotry.

Ask Anheuser-Busch how their “Bud Light-in-the-Loafers brand is selling, these days.

Pandering to fucked-up perverts and mental cases is proving to be a losing strategy.

You guys are going to lose, just like you lost on gay rights, women's rights, and civil rights.

Tolerance for your kind of fucked-up perverts and mental cases is an absurd fad that will soon pass.

Sane people are increasingly coming to be fed up with this sick shit.

Ask Anheuser-Busch how their “Bud Light-in-the-Loafers brand is selling, these days.

Pandering to fucked-up perverts and mental cases is proving to be a losing strategy.

Tolerance for your kind of fucked-up perverts and mental cases is an absurd fad that will soon pass.

Keep in mind what you call perversion and a mental case is just your personal opinion and individual bias.

Very true. Women turning themselves into human Barbie(TM) dolls is kind of cray-cray.

You don't know the difference between boys and girls.

You keep insisting that men are women and women are men.

You are in no position to accuse anyone else of “sounding crazy”.

Again, crazy is wanting to execute women for practicing birth control and thinking you are going to rule your own planet in the afterlife. Accepting that sexuality is a spectrum beyond just two boxes is kind of sensible.

You do not speak for any Mormons, not for me, not for any others.

You speak for fucked-up mental cases, and soulless sociopaths, and depraved sexual perverts, and nobody else.

Yeah, you see, you are making my point. While most Mormons have weird-ass beliefs, none of the other ones I've talked to have this level of crazy.

That a bunch of prudes all freaked out because someone sent some novelty cans to an influencer kind of shows how insecure you are. No one heard of Dylan Mulvaney until you all started freaking out about her.

SOrry, man, your view is the minority one.
1700315201141.png

I have no idea. What I do know is..she is a woman.

Look, I say keep going. Enter as many trans women into these competitions as you possibly can. It can’t end well for your voting base. I mean, sure, at the beginning, it’s new, and everyone is on board, but eventually, it’s going to cost you the women vote. With biological men entering women sports and racking up the wins, they won’t be able to compete there, and now, they are entering beauty pageants that used to be exclusively for females, and now they are going to have to compete against men in competitions that were just about being …women.

I say put as many as you can in there, and when women’s sports from high school all the way to professional are being owned by biological men…the women of the world will tire of it and start voting against you. So, yeah, keep it up!

Again, the only people I see freaking out about this are MEN. Every thread on this topic, it's men who are absolutely freaked out that some chick used to have a dick. I almost never see women care about this.

The reality is, most women don't care about beauty pageants all that much. They find them kind of degrading.

You think a mentally-diseased man in a dress is attractive; you don't know the difference netween men and women; and you say that •I• have “sexual hangups”?

Um, yeah, given that you are obsessed with a total stranger.

You see, I could see a picture of Ms. Enriquez and passingly think she's attractive. Am I bothered by the fact that she had a vaginaplasty? No more than it's pretty obvious she's had a Rhinoplasty and a Blepharoplasty to look less Asian. (She was born in the Philippines).

1700336437576.png

I wouldn't ask her out on a date or give her more than a second thought, though. You seem obsessed with people like her on a daily basis, worried about what they may or may not have under the skirt.

Um, yeah, given that you are obsessed with a total stranger.

You see, I could see a picture of Ms. Enriquez and passingly think she's attractive. Am I bothered by the fact that she had a vaginaplasty? No more than it's pretty obvious she's had a Rhinoplasty and a Blepharoplasty to look less Asian. (She was born in the Philippines).

View attachment 860447

I wouldn't ask her out on a date or give her more than a second thought, though. You seem obsessed with people like her on a daily basis, worried about what they may or may not have under the skirt.

No, we just think it is stupid that you would support taking ever more things away from women. You claim to support women but at every turn you abuse women.

Forum List

Back