Company behind Miss Universe files for bankruptcy after accepting transgender contestants

Ok, but at the end of the day it still doesn’t change that in todays world, a member of the trans community can enter a competition that has been previously for women only, and win straight out of the gate. He may have been very talented, he may be a great singer and a great dancer, but the fact that he won will still bring into question..did he win because of his trans status? Was extra weight put on his scores because they wanted to have a trans person win the pageant ?
Oh don't be silly. Your overthinking the issue. If the trans would win, they would win fairly.

Oh don't be silly. Your overthinking the issue. If the trans would win, they would win fairly.

Really? Take a look around…we’re in whole America…where there is extra emphasis on promoting all of these different groups.

Look, he may have won fair and square, I didn’t watch the pageant, but, due to how the world is today, people will always look at that and wonder, and, I’ve heard that the internal strife of those pageants is pretty intense, so, you know all those women were probably thinking the same thing.

Unfortunately it is going to take time for our squares in this country to realize what gender identity is. Gender identity is what you identify yourself as and is not constricted by your biology. The old definition that gender is determined by biology is really out of date with the times and that definition soon will be obsolete as our country becomes more progressive. Gender Identity will eventually be used instead of one's biological gender. Boring squares got to open their minds and see new ways of thinking about gender that will make them grow as a person.

In my mind if their are transgender contestants it still really is a stage of all female contestants.

BillNyeCrazy.gif

Ok, but at the end of the day it still doesn’t change that in todays world, a member of the trans community can enter a competition that has been previously for women only, and win straight out of the gate. He may have been very talented, he may be a great singer and a great dancer, but the fact that he won will still bring into question..did he win because of his trans status? Was extra weight put on his scores because they wanted to have a trans person win the pageant ?

Did Vanessa Williams get extra points because she was black?

I should point out that to my knowledge, no one has won a national pagaent yet. This one trans-woman won in Nevada. Maybe she was the best looking one in Nevada. Maybe all the good-looking girls were working as hookers. Maybe it's 2023, and we should have more respect for women than parading them around like pieces of meat at a beauty contest.

Nature? Watching a bunch of women who got plastic surgery to look like an unnatural version of feminity, more than likely. Ooops, that one used to have a dick, we are horrified!
You are the perfect example of why your opinion shouldn't count. So you DON"T watch the beauty pageants but you do want everybody who does to do your bidding. Always an opinion on the trivial and useless and unimportant. Way to go

Which means it isn't females at all, right ?

Exactly.

Mentally- and morally-fucked-up freaks such as JoeB131, that insist on referring to MEN using female pronouns, only demonstrate just how fucked up they are.

Sane people know the difference between male and female, and k now exactly what to think of those that are so fucked-up in their heads that they don't know the difference.

You are the perfect example of why your opinion shouldn't count. So you DON"T watch the beauty pageants but you do want everybody who does to do your bidding. Always an opinion on the trivial and useless and unimportant. Way to go

Naw, if I want to see women objectified, I don't pretend to watch a fake talent contest.

But the thing is, a lot of these women, if you weren't told they used to be a man, you'd never know. That's what worries you. It's not the Ed Wood type tranny with the five-o'clock shadow that worries you, it's the one who looks hot until she pees standing up.

Exactly.

Mentally- and morally-fucked-up freaks such as @JoeB131, that insist on referring to MEN using female pronouns, only demonstrate just how fucked up they are.

Sane people know the difference between male and female, and k now exactly what to think of those that are so fucked-up in their heads that they don't know the difference.

so are you saying that Corporate America is "fucked in the head" when they create policies respecting people's pronoun choices?

so are you saying that Corporate America is "fucked in the head" when they create policies respecting people's pronoun choices?

At the very least, they are pandering to freaks that are fucked in the head. A very stupid policy.

Of course I fully get that because you are as seriously fucked in the head as any of these fucked-up freaks, you do not see what is wrong, here but trust me; every sane person does.

Its a shame that evil libs try to detract from this amazing victory for decency.
If we work together we can drive the trannys out of respectable society. That prize is within our grasp. A decent world for decent people.

1700227245729.png

At the very least, they are pandering to freaks that are fucked in the head. A very stupid policy.

Of course I fully get that because you are as seriously fucked in the head as any of these fucked-up freaks, you do not see what is wrong, here but trust me; every sane person does.
You are part of a sick minority bob.

The purpose of these beauty contests is to appreciate the beauty of a female, not look at some sicko dude trying to hide his pecker.

Here's the thing... Corporations realize this is a pointless fight they aren't willing to indulge your bigotry.

You guys are going to lose, just like you lost on gay rights, women's rights, and civil rights.

Nature? Watching a bunch of women who got plastic surgery to look like an unnatural version of feminity, more than likely. Ooops, that one used to have a dick, we are horrified!

Joe explains how a woman with fake boobs = a man posing as a woman.

Forum List

Back