Company behind Miss Universe files for bankruptcy after accepting transgender contestants

Hitler started VOLKSWAGEN.

ANYONE WHO HAS EVER DRIVEN A VW SUPPORTS JEW GENOCIDE!!!!!!

Who could have guessed that nobody in the intended audience really wants to see creepy male perverts pretending to be women?

You have to know things were turning in a very bad direction when the man on the left, in the picture below, beat the woman on the right, in a “beauty contest”.

YOu realize the woman on the right had a heavily photoshopped picture, right. Lots and lots of airbrushing.

I actually don't see anything wrong with it. I don't see really why all the uproar over some transgenders wanting to compete in Miss Universe. I say let them. I don't see why people got be so petty about something that I really see as no big deal and not a big issue.

You do understand that that is a man, and not a woman, right?
And finding him attractive, you know what that makes you, don't you?
Bob, you seem to have this weird obsession with gay men. I realize that growing up in a weird sex cult, you probably never got in touch with your feelings.

It was not I that put up an image of a mentally-ill male pervert, pretending to be a woman, and presented him as an example of what you think men should find attractive.

That was you. And that you find a man attractive in that way, certainly casts serious doubt on the mass of your slip-on footwear.

Projecting your own obvious faggotry on me is no reflection at all on me; only on you. The faggotry is your own, not mine. The obsession is your own, not mine. The mental illness is your own, not mine.

And no, I have never had anything to do with any weird sex cult. That's just yet another projection of your own bizarre delusions, having nothing at all to do with me.

It was not I that put up an image of a mentally-ill male pervert, pretending to be a woman, and presented him as an example of what you think men should find attractive.

Uh, she won a beauty pageant... so obviously, someone found her attractive.

That was you. And that you find a man attractive in that way, certainly casts serious doubt on the mass of your slip-on footwear.

Projecting your own obvious faggotry on me is no reflection at all on me; only on you. The faggotry is your own, not mine. The obsession is your own, not mine. The mental illness is your own, not mine.

Actually, it's been established that severely homophobic men are often latent homosexuals.

Given the visceral hatred you seem to have for LGBTQ folks, one has to wonder what is going on in your head.

And no, I have never had anything to do with any weird sex cult. That's just yet another projection of your own bizarre delusions, having nothing at all to do with me.
The founders of your cult practiced polygamy with Old Ladies and teenage girls, and were chased across the country for it.

Actually, it's been established that severely homophobic men are often latent homosexuals.
Given the visceral hatred you seem to have for LGBTQ folks, one has to wonder what is going on in your head.

A bizarre claim, that you persist in repeating in spite of how obviously it is complete and utter bullshit.

Does your deep, visceral hatred for anyone who has any religious faith, or who holds to any basic standards of morality or ethics, mean that you suffer from latent inclinations, yourself, to such faith and standards; that you're not really the evil, Godless, soulless sociopath that you try to present yourself as being?

The founders of your cult practiced polygamy with Old Ladies and teenage girls, and were chased across the country for it.

And this is where I push back, because, this is woke America now. Did he win because of beauty? Or did he win because he was the first transgender contestant and not voting for him would have cast the judges as some kind of phobic.

How do you think the other women felt, in the back of their minds, they knew what took place. They all were probably thinking he won BECAUSE he was trans gender.

And this is where I push back, because, this is woke America now. Did he win because of beauty? Or did he win because he was the first transgender contestant and not voting for him would have cast the judges as some kind of phobic.

How do you think the other women felt, in the back of their minds, they knew what took place. They all were probably thinking he won BECAUSE he was trans gender.

The fact that the Miss Universe organization had recently been bought out by a tranny surely had something to do with it. I bet there's been pressure in all the national contests, to favor mentally-fucked-up men in the competition, over actual women; in order to please the new owner.

A bizarre claim, that you persist in repeating in spite of how obviously it is complete and utter bullshit.

Oh, quite the contrary, they've done the science. This is why we find all these evangelicals who turn out to be secretly LGBTQ, like this guy.

or this guy...

Does your deep, visceral hatred for anyone who has any religious faith, or who holds to any basic standards of morality or ethics, mean that you suffer from latent inclinations, yourself, to such faith and standards; that you're not really the evil, Godless, soulless sociopath that you try to present yourself as being?

No, my visceral hatred of religion comes from 12 years in Catholic School hell, with psycho nuns and priests I knew were ACTUAL perverts. Also, the pervasive hypocrisy, lies, and superstition they promoted.

My problem is that I question everything. Not a good thing in religion, where you are expected to accept the silliest stories at face value.

"Um, Sister, it says here in the Bible that we should have no Graven Images, so why do we have all these statues of the Saints we pray to?" WHACK!
"Um, Sister, it says in Luke that Jesus' grandfather was named Heli, but in Matthew his name was Jacob. And they both trace him through Joseph, who wasn't Jesus father anyway." WHACK!
"Um, Sister, why did God drown all the babies?" "They were wicked babies! WIIIIICKED!" Whack!

Now, here's the thing. As a philosophy, I have no problem with Christianity. We should treat people the way we want to be treated. We should take care of the poor and not call them a "Parasite class" like you did on another thread.

It's when you wrap it up in all the other bullshit I have a problem. If God really didn't want people to be gay or trans, he shouldn't have programmed 10% of the population that way.

When I was a pre-teen, I watched a Ms. America pageant, where one of the final five was Ms. Rhode Island, who I thought was homely. Again, pre-puberty, so I was just looking at her face and not noticing other things.

Supposedly, these contests are supposed to be talent competitions, which is why before they make these girls parade out in swimsuits, they make them sing, dance, ask them if they really care about world peace, and a lot of other silly bullshit.

Now, I don't know if Ms. Deluna was a really good singer or her belief in World Peace was more sincere than the other girls. Or it might just be a PC thing. People said the same thing when Vanessa Williams became the first black woman to win Ms. America in 1984. (And they took the crown away from her as soon as they found out she had done some nude pictures when she was trying to pay the rent.) That it took 61 years to pick a woman of color for Ms. America is kind of telling in itself. It took until 2000 until an Asian-American woman won the crown.

When I was a pre-teen, I watched a Ms. America pageant, where one of the final five was Ms. Rhode Island, who I thought was homely. Again, pre-puberty, so I was just looking at her face and not noticing other things.

Supposedly, these contests are supposed to be talent competitions, which is why before they make these girls parade out in swimsuits, they make them sing, dance, ask them if they really care about world peace, and a lot of other silly bullshit.

Now, I don't know if Ms. Deluna was a really good singer or her belief in World Peace was more sincere than the other girls. Or it might just be a PC thing. People said the same thing when Vanessa Williams became the first black woman to win Ms. America in 1984. (And they took the crown away from her as soon as they found out she had done some nude pictures when she was trying to pay the rent.) That it took 61 years to pick a woman of color for Ms. America is kind of telling in itself. It took until 2000 until an Asian-American woman won the crown.
Perhaps if government stopped paying for anything sexual except the simplest sexual infections needing antibiotics, then we can move on.

Go woke, go broke. This is how it should be. Why would they even think about men competing against women in the Miss Universe pageant. It's not like they're real women.

Company behind Miss Universe files for bankruptcy after accepting transgender contestants

While the 2023 Miss Universe pageant, known for its inclusion transgender contestants, will still take place this Saturday, the JKN Global Group behind it filed for bankruptcy just days before the event.

Thai business tycoon and transgender activist Anne Jakrajutatip of the JKN Global Group bought the organization for $20,000,000 in 2022. Jakrajutatip, who has international fame as a transgender celebrity, described the purchase at the time as "a strong, strategic addition to our portfolio."

But a year later, the franchise itself appears unstable.

Thailand may be the transsexual capital of the world

They call them katoys and they are everywhere

So what?

It's also where American transgenders go to get cheaper surgical care, but that's a failing on our part to provide effective treatment.
The country is sexual CONFUSION spelled with a capital “T”

Go woke, go broke. This is how it should be. Why would they even think about men competing against women in the Miss Universe pageant. It's not like they're real women.

While the 2023 Miss Universe pageant, known for its inclusion transgender contestants, will still take place this Saturday, the JKN Global Group behind it filed for bankruptcy just days before the event.

Thai business tycoon and transgender activist Anne Jakrajutatip of the JKN Global Group bought the organization for $20,000,000 in 2022. Jakrajutatip, who has international fame as a transgender celebrity, described the purchase at the time as "a strong, strategic addition to our portfolio."

But a year later, the franchise itself appears unstable.

Couldn't happen to nicer people. On a similar note, Bud Light continues tanking.

Unfortunately it is going to take time for our squares in this country to realize what gender identity is. Gender identity is what you identify yourself as and is not constricted by your biology. The old definition that gender is determined by biology is really out of date with the times and that definition soon will be obsolete as our country becomes more progressive. Gender Identity will eventually be used instead of one's biological gender. Boring squares got to open their minds and see new ways of thinking about gender that will make them grow as a person.

In my mind if their are transgender contestants it still really is a stage of all female contestants.

Last edited:

Ok, but at the end of the day it still doesn’t change that in todays world, a member of the trans community can enter a competition that has been previously for women only, and win straight out of the gate. He may have been very talented, he may be a great singer and a great dancer, but the fact that he won will still bring into question..did he win because of his trans status? Was extra weight put on his scores because they wanted to have a trans person win the pageant ?

Forum List

Back