Companion poll: Who trusts Sarah Palin?

Do you trust Sarah Palin?

• Yes I trust her

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • No I don't trust her

Votes: 32 65.3%

• Total voters
I am sure she is smart, loves her family and wouldn't intentionally ruin the country...

I just can't help but be nervous over how beholding she is going to have to be to the political machine that thrust her unprepared on to the national leadership stage.

That is what I meant by my 'Clueless Pawn' comment... no disrespect

-Joe

I hear what you are saying. I am just so sick and tired of our stupid, greedy politicians taking our money and pissing it away. And from what she says and judging by her approval rating in Alaska it sounds like she is the only one who has the balls to fix it... and she's a woman with no testicles, that we know of anyway.

Before the Couric interview, i would have said yes. Now, I vote no.

Didn't all the stuff you were hearing about her bother you?

There was a bipartisan agreement that she would cooperate on Troopergate and then she refused to testify. Sounds like Chaney to me.

Abusing her power to get an ex inlaw fired? Sounds like Chaney.

Not listening to views that are different from hers. Just like Chaney.

Believing in abstenance only sex ed when her own daughter got pregnant?

Lying about saying thanks but no thanks to the bridge to knowhere?

Why did you trust her before the Couric interview? Did you not know these other things?

There was a bipartisan agreement that she would cooperate on Troopergate and then she refused to testify. Sounds like Chaney to me.

Why did you trust her before the Couric interview? Did you not know these other things?

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to keep arguing once the person you're arguing with has agreed with you? Once they do that, you can only change their mind BACK to where it was.

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to keep arguing once the person you're arguing with has agreed with you? Once they do that, you can only change their mind BACK to where it was.

You are like my mother. :eusa_shifty:

She's always right too. :eusa_shhh: If you tell her I said that I'll deny it.

I was just curious:eusa_silenced:

Lying retard alert.
She never has proposed "abstinence only sex ed" which has been proven time and again, using factcheck.org and other reliable sources.
She hasn't abused her power to get her inlaw fired. She ALLEGEDLY fired the top cop in the state because he refused to get rid of a cop who was caught twice drinking in his patrol car, and who tasered (and admitted to tasering) his 11-year-old stepson, who happens to be Sarah's nephew.
She said no to the bridge to nowhere as soon as it became evident it was going to cost her state a mint, and the deal was "questionable". It shows her intelligence and her integrity. I know a dem would just have plowed forth and then lied about knowing anything hinky, but that's not the way she works.

Hey, but other than that, it's a good post. Well, really, it's not. Don't you have any new material that hasn't been disproved yet? :lol:

From NBC's Katie Primm and Mark Murray
By the way, as has been pointed out, Palin backed abstinence-only education during her 2006 gubernatorial race. In an Eagle Forum Alaska questionnaire, Palin gave this response to the following question:

Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

Palin: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.
Palin backed abstinence-only education - First Read - msnbc.com

She did abuse her power to fire the top cop.. her covering it up makes her actions criminal.
She said no to the bridge once it was already dead in congress and kept the money... two lies.. one sentence... there is no integrity here.. Not to mention.. how much are you willing to spend to study the mating habits of crustaceans...

Probably about as easy as going from dumb internet poster to dumber internet poster. Or Governor of a state minding your own business to main target of the leftwingnut spin machine at the national level.

And y'all better watch your mouthes. She packs.:badgrin:

i cannot believe people are falling for the palin crap...you know how hard it is to shoot a moose? they simply stand there. Hardly makes her a heroine now does it? Shooting a dumb defenseless animal from a helicopter?

She is an insult to any true hunter.

I don't think that's how she shot her moose.

But lots of people hunt that way in Alaska. They manage herds in a lot of areas that way. It's the most effective way of maintaining a healthy population. Much more merciful than hunting from the ground and then having to track a wounded animal for miles...and possibly never finding it.

I don't think that's how she shot her moose.

But lots of people hunt that way in Alaska. They manage herds in a lot of areas that way. It's the most effective way of maintaining a healthy population. Much more merciful than hunting from the ground and then having to track a wounded animal for miles...and possibly never finding it.

No A Bimbo Bitch, she didn't hunt moose from airplanes.

She shoots wolves.

Probably about as easy as going from dumb internet poster to dumber internet poster. Or Governor of a state minding your own business to main target of the leftwingnut spin machine at the national level.

And y'all better watch your mouthes. She packs.:badgrin:

She packs? What? Fudge? I thought that was against what the Repugnicans believed. After all.....just ask 'em......they hate gays.

I'd qual shooting Expert on the range faster than she would, but that's beside the point.

Do I trust someone who comes across this stupid on "foreign policy experience" to keep my country safe? Hell no:

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?
PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--
COURIC: Mock?
PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.
COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.
PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--
COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?
PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.

If Palin being governor in a state "close to" Russia gives her experience to lean on, then when I lived near Tinker AFB, I would have been perfect for Base Commander.

The woman could be a saint, but I don't trust her to run my garden hose.

BTW, Sarah, how'd that "abstinence only" talk work for you? That well, huh? *tsk tsk*

Forum List

Back