Companies pull ads from Tucker Carlson's show after he said immigrants make us dirtier

And there are literally dozens of companies in line to get advertising space on his programs. The ratings are awesome for a very good reason. Great show!

He can only appeal to the unintelligent. He is an idiot. But then again, one can never underestimate the intelligence of the American people.

Not long ago the left did the same thing to Laura Ingraham. It lasted a few days and the advertisers were all back.

Not long ago the left did the same thing to Laura Ingraham. It lasted a few days and the advertisers were all back.
But WE may not be back to buying the stuff those advertisers are selling. We just might do our own boycott. Permanently.

And let them know about it. When Neil Young bashed Trump, Trump supporters gave him an earful. After that, Young came back with nice talk.

Companies pull ads from Tucker Carlson's show after he said immigrants make US 'dirtier'
WASHINGTON - Several companies have pulled their advertisements from Tucker Carlson's show on Fox News after the host insinuated that immigration makes the U.S. "poorer, and dirtier, and more divided."

OH here it comes . whatcha gonna do when they come for you!!

FOR THE LEFTIST LUNATIC WHO CAN'T COMPREHEND THIS WORD WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALEX JONES

THIS IS AN INFORMATION WAR do you get that it is and has been ever since your pathetic little beech Obama and Clinton tried telling you that the real information were lies so you idiots stayed dumbed down...

Now they are coming for everyone else don't worry your turns are next DEMOTARDS
they do make us dirtier, because they are dirt....

Right Steve King??

Rep. Steve King Denied Comparing Immigrants To 'Dirt' — Audio Says Otherwise

Calling immigrants dirty scores points with Tucker’s base

Most of these immigrants don't have the faintest idea of how to use a flush toilet. Let alone a shower.

Ya, when I worked in Silicon Valley, the 'immigrants' made the bathrooms unusable. Some would even crap in the wastebaskets. Some were racist and would scrawl epithets on the stall walls along with snot from their noses. I could go on but I have to have lunch.
Didn't you just say Tucker was only talking about criminal illegals -- then in the very next comment, your dumb ass is going on about how dirty immigrants are...

I swear you Trump lovers are pathetic....

Companies pull ads from Tucker Carlson's show after he said immigrants make US 'dirtier'
WASHINGTON - Several companies have pulled their advertisements from Tucker Carlson's show on Fox News after the host insinuated that immigration makes the U.S. "poorer, and dirtier, and more divided."

OH here it comes . whatcha gonna do when they come for you!!

FOR THE LEFTIST LUNATIC WHO CAN'T COMPREHEND THIS WORD WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALEX JONES

THIS IS AN INFORMATION WAR do you get that it is and has been ever since your pathetic little beech Obama and Clinton tried telling you that the real information were lies so you idiots stayed dumbed down...

Now they are coming for everyone else don't worry your turns are next DEMOTARDS
Well, the truth hurts

they do make us dirtier, because they are dirt....

Right Steve King??

Rep. Steve King Denied Comparing Immigrants To 'Dirt' — Audio Says Otherwise
What's incendiary about calling illegal aliens "dirt". I think that gives them more credit than they deserve. They're worse than dirt.

They are invaders, thieves, and many of them, just like Trump correctly said, are rapists, and are bringing crime and drugs.
Are you talking about these illegal aliens?

original

Or course not...

6323bb813db482bc07e09ed949524e39.jpg

I used to work with an engineer from Bolivia. She used to bring pictures like this one of the road she would travel when going home to visit her mom. She it took seven hours and if a car or bus was coming from the opposite direction, one would have to back up until they got to a wide spot. In her village, they only had some electricity when they could get a generator running.
She went to school in the city and earned an engineering degree. She started working as an assembler under one name. One day, she had a different name because she was able to get a green card. She took classes and eventually, got her degree certified. She was hired by engineering. She started out as an electrical engineer and eventually, self taught, because a programmer for sophisticated electronic equipment. During that time, she married an American and had two boys who are now both taller than her. She also became an American citizen.

This is the ironic part. She became a Republican. She said she liked their fiscal conservatism and their conservative values. I don't know what she thinks of Republicans now since we agreed, under Bush, to never talk politics.

But I can't imagine such a smart woman willing to surround herself with ignorant racists. She never had much patience with ignorant racists. I have no doubt she hated Trump's term "Mrs. Housekeeping".

When I see someone who came here illegally and worked hard to become a productive member of society and then I see lazy and ignorant white wingers, I just don't understand how they think they are superior. And she never took a job none of them are willing or capable to learn enough to do.

It must be a kicker her knowing she could hire one of them, but she doesn't. Too lazy. She hires people she knows will work hard for an honest buck. Like her.

She sometimes sends pictures that look like this:

c7cf8c3a43c9d356a9ab5d6572a73dc6--bolivia-vivo.jpg

She belongs to a dance group of Bolivian women who dress like this and dance in parades.

This is how redneck women dance:

tenor.gif

Calling immigrants dirty scores points with Tucker’s base

Most of these immigrants don't have the faintest idea of how to use a flush toilet. Let alone a shower.

Ya, when I worked in Silicon Valley, the 'immigrants' made the bathrooms unusable. Some would even crap in the wastebaskets. Some were racist and would scrawl epithets on the stall walls along with snot from their noses. I could go on but I have to have lunch.
Didn't you just say Tucker was only talking about criminal illegals -- then in the very next comment, your dumb ass is going on about how dirty immigrants are...

I swear you Trump lovers are pathetic....

They were illegal aliens which is why I put ‘immigrants’ in quotes. They eventually were rounded up by INS (Called ICE today).

Forum List

Back