Pacific Life pulls ads from Tucker Carlson's show after "poorer & dirtier" immigration comments

My wifes a dirty meskin. Cleans up well. At 67 she looks good. She got more money than I do. One of my freinds came by and dropped off some food for Christmas (does it every year) and asked me if Edna Mode was gonna make him some cookies. I said who is that? He said look it up, so I did.
edna-mode.jpg

Looks like her! Dammit!

Last edited:
He said "the immigration crisis in America makes the country poorer and dirtier and more divided.” He didn't say that immigrants make the country poorer and dirtier and more divided.

The immigration crisis in this country is the fact that people are here illegally. They are breaking US laws, crossing the border illegally, and living in this country illegally. The immigration crisis has nothing to do with those who enter this country legally and obtain citizenship in a legal manner.

Therefore yes, the immigration crisis in America is making this country poorer, dirtier, and more divided. And less safe, and more crime, and more drugs, and more gangs, and more sexual assaults and rapes.

More democrat fascist shakedown.
If you add more poor and dirty people you make things poorer and dirtier. Simple math. This doesn’t mean every immigrant is poorer and dirtier but some inevitably are. The math therefore stands to reason.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back