Companies pull ads from Tucker Carlson's show after he said immigrants make us dirtier

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Companies pull ads from Tucker Carlson's show after he said immigrants make US 'dirtier'
WASHINGTON - Several companies have pulled their advertisements from Tucker Carlson's show on Fox News after the host insinuated that immigration makes the U.S. "poorer, and dirtier, and more divided."

OH here it comes . whatcha gonna do when they come for you!!

FOR THE LEFTIST LUNATIC WHO CAN'T COMPREHEND THIS WORD WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALEX JONES

THIS IS AN INFORMATION WAR do you get that it is and has been ever since your pathetic little beech Obama and Clinton tried telling you that the real information were lies so you idiots stayed dumbed down...

Now they are coming for everyone else don't worry your turns are next DEMOTARDS

Last edited:
Companies pull ads from Tucker Carlson's show after he said immigrants make US 'dirtier'
WASHINGTON - Several companies have pulled their advertisements from Tucker Carlson's show on Fox News after the host insinuated that immigration makes the U.S. "poorer, and dirtier, and more divided."

FOR THE LEFTIST LUNATIC WHO CAN'T COMPREHEND THIS WORD WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALEX JONES

THIS IS AN INFORMATION WAR do you get that it is and has been ever since your pathetic little beech Obama and Clinton tried telling you that the real information were lies so you idiots stayed dumbed down...

Now they are comingg for everyone else don't worry you turns are next DEMOTARDS

What am I going to do when advertisers pull their commercials from my talk show?

Back during the establishment Bush 43 years, Ruth Chris Steak House CEO openly came out and said that he used "illegal" immigrants, to wash the dishes of his restaurants. Since then I have never gone back to RC. Pizza Hut came out with that "savage" black girl commercial, I wont ever buy a pizza hut pizza ever again. GM and Chrysler went bankrupt and was bailed out to the unions, and I will never ever buy a GM or Chrysler product ever again. Let these liberal companies play their game, when more people stop going, that is the American way to boycott(with dollars) like the Washington Compost, it has to be funded by Amazon to keep afloat or else die like Air America.

So what? He can say what he wants and the advertisers can do what they want. Why the tears over this little fact of life? Unless of course you're a snowflake. Get a grip.

Good to have companies to boycott....no big deal. Fuck em.

Illegal immigration does make our country, and especially sanctuary cites , much dirtier for obvious reasons.

Legal immigration has no such problems as legal immigrants are among the best people in the world.

Last edited:
No more IHOP then. Not that I ever eat there anyway.
So you dont like getting GI complications either?

Every time I have eaten there, something goes wrong with my GI tract, so I dont go to IHOP anyway any more.

And there are literally dozens of companies in line to get advertising space on his programs. The ratings are awesome for a very good reason. Great show!

only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy, right wingers.

Calling immigrants dirty scores points with Tucker’s base

Tucker was talking about criminal, illegal ALIENS not 'immigrants.' And yes, telling the truth does appeal to honest Americans which is what Tucker's 'base' is. Seems that lefties can only tell lies when they open their pie holes.

Most of these immigrants don't have the faintest idea of how to use a flush toilet. Let alone a shower.

Ya, when I worked in Silicon Valley, the 'immigrants' made the bathrooms unusable. Some would even crap in the wastebaskets. Some were racist and would scrawl epithets on the stall walls along with snot from their noses. I could go on but I have to have lunch.

SO what ? A few advertisers go away. Others come along and take their place. Ho hum.

We should get a list of who these advertisers are though, to be sure that we don't buy their products.

Forum List

Back