common sense politics

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I know it doesnt exist but lets try it.

#1 no more rewards for illegals or their kids, you must voluntarily go home, or no more benefits or rewards for you, and shutting down businesses that routinenly hire illegals.
we can monitor all who come to america to make sure they leave when their suppose to.

#2 muslims, you can build your mosques, you can worship freely. U.S. constitution allows it, I dont think banning a religion is a very nice idea anyway, but no mosque at ground zero, period. its insulting to the families of 9/11 and america

#3 no more educational or insurance monopolies. And no obama care, we need tort reform, not 25 million dollars, every time someone stubs a toe in this country, and buying insurance across state lines.

#4 enough with the wedge politics, abortion, shmortion, gays shmayes. we need to come together where we agree and both parties must comprimise on issues they dont.

your thoughts: good bad or indifferent.

#1 no more rewards for illegals or their kids, you must voluntarily go home, or no more benefits or rewards for you, and shutting down businesses that routinenly hire illegals.
we can monitor all who come to america to make sure they leave when their suppose to.

#2 muslims, you can build your mosques, you can worship freely. U.S. constitution allows it, I dont think banning a religion is a very nice idea anyway, but no mosque at ground zero, period. its insulting to the families of 9/11 and america

#3 no more educational or insurance monopolies. And no obama care, we need tort reform, not 25 million dollars, every time someone stubs a toe in this country, and buying insurance across state lines.

#4 enough with the wedge politics, abortion, shmortion, gays shmayes. we need to come together where we agree and both parties must comprimise on issues they dont.

Doesn't this " but no mosque at ground zero, period. its insulting to the families of 9/11 and america" fly in the face of this "enough with the wedge politics, abortion, shmortion, gays shmayes. we need to come together where we agree and both parties must comprimise on issues they dont."? Just askin'

I propose that each time we catch a Mexican wetback in Texas, we deport a tea beggar to Arizona.

#2 muslims, you can build your mosques, you can worship freely. U.S. constitution allows it, I dont think banning a religion is a very nice idea anyway, but no mosque at ground zero, period. its insulting to the families of 9/11 and america.
First, you need to remove the two Christian churches at the site of the federal building in Oklahoma where hundreds were killed by Christian terrorists.

OH! Mickey you're so blind

you're so blind you blow my mind,

hey Mickey!

YEAH, Mickey.

If someone's RELIGION is to KILL everyone that isn't That Exact Religion?

Fuck them and the horse (or camel) they rode in on.

Don't sit in my streets, BEGGING for handouts,

and DIS'ing me, bro.

It just isn't cool.

If you NEED me? You'd better wake up to the FACT that you can draw more bees with sugar than with vinegar,

and put your HUMBLE PIE face on for me.

You want what I have? I'm MORE than willing to share.

But if you feel the necessity to Bad Mouth me, while TAKING from me?

PUMP THE FUCK OFF.

You want what I have? You want to BE like me?

Then BE LIKE ME ~ forgiving, kind hearted, ready/willing/able to try to make things better for YOU.

If I'm doing all of that, on my end?

YOU'd better be doing All Of That on YOURS.

good question.

I think the very nature of the location of the mosque, just 200 yards from ground zero is offensive, now if they wanna move it 2 blocks over, fine.

but common,

#1 isnt it a financial district?

#2 who cares, if the mosque isnt right at ground zero other then the jihadists.

Doesn't this " but no mosque at ground zero, period. its insulting to the families of 9/11 and america" fly in the face of this "enough with the wedge politics, abortion, shmortion, gays shmayes. we need to come together where we agree and both parties must comprimise on issues they dont."? Just askin'

and buying insurance across state lines.

If common sense includes some basic level of standards and regulation for that insurance, sure. If what you really mean is "deregulation," I'll say bad.

agreed, de-regulation I dont like but neither is too much red tape. can we find a happy medium?

wow.

#1 what does deporting illegal aliens, who are not just mexican have to do with anything?

#2 what do teapartyers have to do with with deporting illegals

#3 with all due respect, he was NOT a christian terrorist, he was an anti government loon and also, nothing in the bible says kill the infidel or your neighbor

I propose that each time we catch a Mexican wetback in Texas, we deport a tea beggar to Arizona.

#2 muslims, you can build your mosques, you can worship freely. U.S. constitution allows it, I dont think banning a religion is a very nice idea anyway, but no mosque at ground zero, period. its insulting to the families of 9/11 and america.
First, you need to remove the two Christian churches at the site of the federal building in Oklahoma where hundreds were killed by Christian terrorists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back