Commentary: Voting against Obama doesn't make you a racist

It scares the hell out of me to think osama obama could be the next leader of this country. Once again, What's wrong with you people?:cuckoo:

I think it scares the heck out of most people that Dumb and Ms Dumber could actually lead this country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/opinion/08wed1.html?em

"Her demagoguery has elicited some frightening, intolerable responses. A recent Washington Post report said at a rally in Florida this week a man yelled “kill him!” as Ms. Palin delivered that line and others shouted epithets at an African-American member of a TV crew."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/opinion/08friedman.html?_r=1&em&oref=slogin

Since Obama is a uniter you would think he would cross party lines at least 20-30% of the time.

I know he supported all the Homeland Security stuff, wire tapping and enhanced Presidential powers but little else.

Actually Obama has voted in line with Bush about 38% of the time. And he is supposedly the most Liberal voter in the Senate.

McCain has voted in line with Bush about 90%+ of the time. :eusa_whistle:

If Obama loses, there will most likely be widespread rioting. I've got my popcorn ready.

And if McCain loses, there will most likely be widespread rioting by racist white people. Like say for example, the KKK.

democrats then committed acts of treason in using the war for political gain starting the day after 99% of them voted to go to war.

I hope your drunk. Any sane person wouldn't even be able to type that shit. Really, the day after.

Bush, Cheney and the NeoCons have used the war to further their political ends.

Has to be the most partisan ignorant statement made on these threads.

I feel sorry for your isolation in ignorance.

Last post on this. Waste of fucking font. Tequilla

I seriously doubt Robert C. Byrd will be rioting if Obama wins.

Hardy Har Har, of course you consider it a joke. You think blacks would be the only one to riot if their candidate loses? Ignorance.

The KKK will have riots in the streets throughout the United States if McCain loses. Probably have a couple of those lynching parties that Bill O'Reilly mentioned that we should have for Michelle Obama.

Yeh check out this link to the ordering of President Bush of thousands's of troops in to the streets of the USA to quill it...
Thousands of Troops Are Deployed on U.S. Streets Ready to Carry Out "Crowd Control" | Rights and Liberties | AlterNet
http://www.plnewsforum.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/41216/

Members of Congress were told they could face martial law if they didn't pass the bailout bill.

And we all know how well the bailout bill was received...

Hardy Har Har, of course you consider it a joke. You think blacks would be the only one to riot if their candidate loses? Ignorance.

The KKK will have riots in the streets throughout the United States if McCain loses. Probably have a couple of those lynching parties that Bill O'Reilly mentioned that we should have for Michelle Obama.

Blacks have a history of rioting when things don't go their way.

The KKK is pretty much dead. If McCain loses, there will be no rioting.

I think it scares the heck out of most people that Dumb and Ms Dumber could actually lead this country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/opinion/08wed1.html?em

"Her demagoguery has elicited some frightening, intolerable responses. A recent Washington Post report said at a rally in Florida this week a man yelled “kill him!” as Ms. Palin delivered that line and others shouted epithets at an African-American member of a TV crew."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/opinion/08friedman.html?_r=1&em&oref=slogin

Drink their kool aid all you want. The really dumb thing someone could do is vote for that POS, why people want to join the POS list is beyond me.

If obama wins this election we are all in deep shit, I promise.

Blacks have a history of rioting when things don't go their way.

The KKK is pretty much dead. If McCain loses, there will be no rioting.

Which is why their membership skyrocketed when Obama got the nomination?

And they did riot in the 1960's, but that was to get their rights that they deserved. I guess you weren't too pleased with that?

He represents them because of his skin color?

And why is THIS a bad thing?

He, of their same heritage, educated, bright, personable, a better role model than some rap star who is one of the thug group, a man about education and advancement, family values, ONE wife; they are legally married, were so for a while before they had children, he is community oriented, and so on..... what better representative could there be?

Which is why their membership skyrocketed when Obama got the nomination?

And they did riot in the 1960's, but that was to get their rights that they deserved. I guess you weren't too pleased with that?

There have been several black riots since the 1960s. I'm not saying it is right or wrong. I'm just saying that they have a history of rioting.

There have been several black riots since the 1960s. I'm not saying it is right or wrong. I'm just saying that they have a history of rioting.

Like where? I'd like specific examples of where Blacks only were rioting where they were wrong.

I only ask this because you make it seem like a bad thing they will riot if Obama loses.

People will vote against him because he is half black and that his full name is Barack Hussein Obama.

If you don't want to admit that, your ignorance is astounding.
most people like me will vote against him b/c he's trash and i can do better

Forum List

Back