Coming out of closet?

☭proletarian☭;1801040 said:
You mean like his ever-changing racial self-identification?
Is he white? Is he black? Is he Mulatto? Is he Christian? Is he Muslim? Is he atheist? Is he pacifist? Is he militant?

That depends...which way is the wind blowing?

Is he white? Is he black? Is he Mulatto? Is he Christian? Is he Muslim? Is he atheist? Is he pacifist? Is he militant?

He was probably white, before he was black. :)

So what if he was a Muslim? Abraham didn't found three religions, he only founded one.

Besides, all religion is equally real, just like astrology.

Yet, he can still show the proper respect for visiting a mosque, while acting like a total buffoon to the British PM, QE 2, the Saudis and the Norwegians.
Don't confuse conspiracy for incompetence.
Not making that mistake at all.....I just find it a tad curious.

Curiosity_killed_the_cat_by_kotaroizumaki.jpg

Ame®icano;1801031 said:
I would just like to see a president finally make a decision. He said he's a Christian and there is nothing wrong with that neither.

Maybe he's just reaching out to the other side? :)
I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was a cynical atheist at heart, professing to be whatever religion happens politically advantageous. He's not a man of conviction.

I'm not sure atheist is the right word. But he's most definitely a believer of convenience. He seems to embrace whatever religious label is getting him the most smiles at the moment.

Ame®icano;1801031 said:
I would just like to see a president finally make a decision. He said he's a Christian and there is nothing wrong with that neither.

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was a cynical atheist at heart, professing to be whatever religion happens politically advantageous. He's not a man of conviction.

I'm not sure atheist is the right word. But he's most definitely a believer of convenience. He seems to embrace whatever religious label is getting him the most smiles at the moment.
Charlatan?

Ame®icano;1800995 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

Don't kill the messenger...

WITH THE MUSLIMS!!

This is OUR President at a MOSQUE prayer session LAST WEEK AT THE WHITE HOUSE, on the site where the INAUGURATION is held every 4 years!

He canceled OUR CHRISTIAN "NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER"...Now...THIS.
For Obama to continue as our president is an INSULT TO OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

obama-in-mosque.jpg

Oh, yes, Obama prays all right

It doesn't look like a White house to me, but it does look like he's taking off the shoes before the prayer...

Fucking moron. It's called R.E.S.P.E.C.T for a traditional religious practice not conforming to your own sweet lil' WASP environment.
hajib.jpg

Ame®icano;1801031 said:
1. Obama is not a Muslim, as there is no such thing as a "closeted" Muslim.

2. Even if Obama was Muslim, why should anyone care? I don't see him attempting to pass Sharia?

True...

Just to be clear... I got nothing against Islam and muslim faith. I would just like to see a president finally make a decision. He said he's a Christian and there is nothing wrong with that neither.

Nice backpedaling. Once you saw some of your buddies dis'ing your stupid post, you're now copping a plea?

Ame®icano;1801031 said:

What? Making shit up doesn't fly here.

Ame®icano;1800995 said:

WITH THE MUSLIMS!!

This is OUR President at a MOSQUE prayer session LAST WEEK AT THE WHITE HOUSE, on the site where the INAUGURATION is held every 4 years!

He canceled OUR CHRISTIAN "NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER"...Now...THIS.
For Obama to continue as our president is an INSULT TO OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

obama-in-mosque.jpg

It doesn't look like a White house to me, but it does look like he's taking off the shoes before the prayer...

Fucking moron. It's called R.E.S.P.E.C.T for a traditional religious practice not conforming to your own sweet lil' WASP environment.
hajib.jpg

Respect is a mutual thing. I haven't seen "them" bowing to our president nor taking off their covers when visiting US.

Just like you and me. You can't get any respect since you're not showing any. Bitch.

I believe in every speech he's made when religion or ethnicity is mentioned, Obama attempts to embrace them all as having the RIGHT to live their lives as they wish until it does harm to others. And no, I'm not suggesting he's the Second Coming. After all, has there ever been a president in history who has NOT said as much?

Ame®icano;1801783 said:
Ame®icano;1800995 said:

obama-in-mosque.jpg

hajib.jpg

Respect is a mutual thing. I haven't seen "them" bowing to our president nor taking off their covers when visiting US.

Just like you and me. You can't get any respect since you're not showing any. Bitch.

We don't have cultural mores in this country where people have to conform to wherever they might be visiting. Grow up and educate yourself.

And we're not talking about YOU "respecting" me. I couldn't give a sweet shit if some bigoted moron respects me or not.

Forum List

Back