Coming out of closet?

You visited it...but were you allowed to go into the chamber and pray.....???

I seriously doubt it.

nice backpedal. we went into the chamber and watched others at prayer.

why would i pray there, i'm not a muslim, fool.

School/Group Visits:
The Islamic Center of New England would be happy to schedule a tour of the Masjid for a class or group. The visit would include a tour of the Masjid, an introduction to Islam lecture, and observing Muslim prayer services. A question and answer session will follow

Visit Center: ICNE

Not a backpedaling at all.

Obama was removing his shoes and going in to pray.

Did they offer that privilege to you?

Not hardly.

Obama is considered to be a Muslim....because of his father. He is allowed to practice the faith but I doubt he does it regularly.

I thought all of his thoughts on everything he does was driven by Rev Wright? :lol:

Looks like he got the protocol briefing on how to act accordingly respectful in a mosque.

Hate to break this to you but non-Muslims..or Infidels aren't allowed in Mosques. They would render the place "unclean".

Just a little tiny issue that makes one wonder why he was allowed in....

Just saying......

Do thy research first.

Non-Muslims in mosques
Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca is one of two mosques in Morocco open to non-Muslims.Under most interpretations of Islamic law, non-Muslims may be allowed into mosques, as long as they do not sleep or eat there. A dissenting opinion is presented by followers of the Maliki school of Islamic jurisprudence, who argue that non-Muslims may not be allowed into mosques under any circumstances.[37]

Or if you prefer:
Can a Non-Muslim Enter the Mosque? - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar

It is noteworthy that Islam encourages tolerance and peaceful co-existence between Muslims and non-Muslims. If non-Muslims enter a mosque to deliver speeches that may lead to a better understanding, then it is welcomed and religiously recommended. Islam is the religion of constructive dialogue in the fullest sense. The history of Muslims is a very good example of this.

Have you ever been in mosque? If you did, you wouldn't need to research, copy & paste to looks smart. You see, even though we could say you have a brain, brain cells are not smart in themselves. In order to make them smart, you have to network them together and, occasionally, to use them. It seems you're not using it. It would, perhaps, help you if you also read what you copy and paste.

I clicked the thread, after seeing the title, thinking that this was a thread about Zona and CurveLight.

Last edited:
Trouble is every Mosque doesn't use the same Hadith or set of Hadiths.and may well interpret things quite differently from another. The doctine of abnegation alone makes for quite intereseting differences of interprestaion of Qu'ranic scripture. In the view of Osama bin Laden who considers himself a scholar and is accepted as such by more than a few Muslims, having an infidel who is not in subjugation to the followers of Islam in the Saudi Arabia even if they are there to help protect that most sacred of Muslim Holy places is wrong. And exactly how tolerant Islam was of other religious beliefs varies radically from place to place and historical epoch to historical epoch and upon the other religion in question.

The followers Hinduism and Islam, for instance, have never gotten on well with each other. This having to do with the penchant of Hindus for depicting their various gods in sexual postures on the face of their temples while Islam takes the notion thou shalt make no graven images very seriously especially as it concerns God or gods.

To state that Islam has always been quite tolerant is to overstate the case quite severely.

Last edited:
To state that Islam has always been quite tolerant is to overstate the case quite severely.
To state that Islam has always been quite intolerant is to overstate the case quite severely.

No. That is (and you are) flatly wrong.

To state that Islam has always been quite intolerant is to simply tell the truth.

That's what got you so confused, sunni.

To state that Islam has always been quite intolerant is to overstate the case quite severely.

No. That is (and you are) flatly wrong.

To state that Islam has always been quite intolerant is to simply tell the truth.

That's what got you so confused, sunni.

I'm not sure how to even define "Islam" so that it may be examined in historical persective.

Most historians see the Ottoman Empire as the most historically relevant reference of what we think of as "Islam"......Frankly, I cannot imagine anyone believing the Ottomans were "Tolerant," but they did do a damn fine job for 400 years.

Until Europeans screwed it up.....:eusa_whistle:

Ame®icano;1801031 said:
1. Obama is not a Muslim, as there is no such thing as a "closeted" Muslim.

2. Even if Obama was Muslim, why should anyone care? I don't see him attempting to pass Sharia?

Just to be clear... I got nothing against Islam and muslim faith. I would just like to see a president finally make a decision. He said he's a Christian and there is nothing wrong with that neither.

^^^^I dont believe a word of this ^^^^^

The word that needs to be defined here is tolerance. If by tolerant you mean less likely to burn you at the stake than the Roman Catholics during the height of the inquisition you have a point if you mean allowing others to worship as they please and prosletyze as they saw fit then no sorry never ever happened and does not happen even now in Islamic countries.

Ame®icano;1800995 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

Don't kill the messenger...

WITH THE MUSLIMS!!

This is OUR President at a MOSQUE prayer session LAST WEEK AT THE WHITE HOUSE, on the site where the INAUGURATION is held every 4 years!

He canceled OUR CHRISTIAN "NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER"...Now...THIS.
For Obama to continue as our president is an INSULT TO OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

obama-in-mosque.jpg

Oh, yes, Obama prays all right

It doesn't look like a White house to me, but it does look like he's taking off the shoes before the prayer...

So what would it matter what superstitions he has?

:eusa_angel: Islam is extremely tolerant of people who do right and seeks justice for all people of good will.

But Islam is very intolerant of oppressers and those who do evil. :evil:

Bullshit.

Islam DEFINES evil-doers by reference to whether or not they are or have become Muslims.

If one is not a fucking Muslim, then one is an evil-doer and they show no fucking tolerance to non-Muslims.

You are just lying again. Perfectly permissible within the context of your "faith," but still disgusting.

☭proletarian☭;1801040 said:
You mean like his ever-changing racial self-identification?
Is he white? Is he black? Is he Mulatto? Is he Christian? Is he Muslim? Is he atheist? Is he pacifist? Is he militant?

That depends...which way is the wind blowing?

I believe in every speech he's made when religion or ethnicity is mentioned, Obama attempts to embrace them all as having the RIGHT to live their lives as they wish until it does harm to others. And no, I'm not suggesting he's the Second Coming. After all, has there ever been a president in history who has NOT said as much?

It's possible...be even if they ALL have said it, doesn't mean they've all been convinced that they have to perform whatever symbolic gesture it takes to make sure that that culture looks favorably on him. You're failing to see that BO isn't interested in having other countries like US....just as long as they like HIM. He's a really talented brown noser.

:eusa_angel: Islam is extremely tolerant of people who do right and seeks justice for all people of good will.

But Islam is very intolerant of oppressers and those who do evil. :evil:

So why is it OK for muslims to be oppressive and do evil? Isn't that the most hypocritical example you can think of?

Yet, we supposed to allow them to attack us and go unpunished?

Don't see it like that.

nice backpedal. we went into the chamber and watched others at prayer.

why would i pray there, i'm not a muslim, fool.

School/Group Visits:
The Islamic Center of New England would be happy to schedule a tour of the Masjid for a class or group. The visit would include a tour of the Masjid, an introduction to Islam lecture, and observing Muslim prayer services. A question and answer session will follow

Visit Center: ICNE

Not a backpedaling at all.

Obama was removing his shoes and going in to pray.

Did they offer that privilege to you?

Not hardly.

Obama is considered to be a Muslim....because of his father. He is allowed to practice the faith but I doubt he does it regularly.

I thought all of his thoughts on everything he does was driven by Rev Wright? :lol:

He's a Muslim by birth.

Doesn't matter if he strayed later in life. Rev. Wright's sermons weren't a heck of a lot different from what you usually hear every day in radical Islamic schools. I can see alot they have in common. Both openly practice bigotry.

Obama joined a black church that teaches a racist doctrine....blaming every evil in the world on Whites.....he did it to get some street cred in the Black Community.

He's an opportunist.....and as despicable as it seemed his media friends were able to bail him out. I would think Obama's racism would be a bigger problem then his Muslim heritage.

Tiger Woods is being destroyed and I can assure you if the truth about Obama were to be treated the same way....the same would happen to him. And with Obama it's not about sex....but about bribery, abuse of power, election fraud, treason, you name it....Obama has done it and more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back