Coming out of closet?

Ame®icano;1801783 said:
Fucking moron. It's called R.E.S.P.E.C.T for a traditional religious practice not conforming to your own sweet lil' WASP environment.
hajib.jpg

Respect is a mutual thing. I haven't seen "them" bowing to our president nor taking off their covers when visiting US.

Just like you and me. You can't get any respect since you're not showing any. Bitch.

We don't have cultural mores in this country where people have to conform to wherever they might be visiting. Grow up and educate yourself.

And we're not talking about YOU "respecting" me. I couldn't give a sweet shit if some bigoted moron respects me or not.

Nice going.

Just explain what makes me a bigot.

Ame®icano;1801031 said:
1. Obama is not a Muslim, as there is no such thing as a "closeted" Muslim.

2. Even if Obama was Muslim, why should anyone care? I don't see him attempting to pass Sharia?

True...

Just to be clear... I got nothing against Islam and muslim faith. I would just like to see a president finally make a decision. He said he's a Christian and there is nothing wrong with that neither.

Maybe he's just reaching out to the other side? :)

Nice backpedaling. Once you saw some of your buddies dis'ing your stupid post, you're now copping a plea?
Admitting another has a point is not a backpeddle,; it's part of having character and part of open and free discussion. No wonder that has you stumped.

Go team, eh Maggie?

Last edited:
Ame®icano said:
Nice going.

Your OP, dummy:

Quote:
WITH THE MUSLIMS!!

This is OUR President at a MOSQUE prayer session LAST WEEK AT THE WHITE HOUSE, on the site where the INAUGURATION is held every 4 years!

He canceled OUR CHRISTIAN "NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER"...Now...THIS.
For Obama to continue as our president is an INSULT TO OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

big·ot (bgt) KEY

NOUN:

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Looks like he got the protocol briefing on how to act accordingly respectful in a mosque.

Hate to break this to you but non-Muslims..or Infidels aren't allowed in Mosques. They would render the place "unclean".

Just a little tiny issue that makes one wonder why he was allowed in....

Just saying......

Last edited:
Maggie, stop being such a seagull - shitting all over the place then flying away and taking no responsibility for the mess you make.

Witch.

1. Obama is not a Muslim, as there is no such thing as a "closeted" Muslim.

2. Even if Obama was Muslim, why should anyone care? I don't see him attempting to pass Sharia?

Oh for sure. No American voter should care that they were lied to "over."

wtf is wrong with you eagleseven?

Looks like he got the protocol briefing on how to act accordingly respectful in a mosque.

Hate to break this to you but non-Muslims..or Infidels aren't allowed in Mosques.

Just saying......

hate to break this to you, but you're full of shit. i visited this mosque when i was in high school with my class.

asshat

Visit Center: ICNE

Hate to break this to you but non-Muslims..or Infidels aren't allowed in Mosques.

Just saying......

hate to break this to you, but you're full of shit. i visited this mosque when i was in high school with my class.

asshat

You visited it...but were you allowed to go into the chamber and pray.....???

I seriously doubt it.

Just saying......

asshat

I seriously doubt it.

nice backpedal. we went into the chamber and watched others at prayer.

why would i pray there, i'm not a muslim, fool.

School/Group Visits:
The Islamic Center of New England would be happy to schedule a tour of the Masjid for a class or group. The visit would include a tour of the Masjid, an introduction to Islam lecture, and observing Muslim prayer services. A question and answer session will follow

asshat

I seriously doubt it.

School/Group Visits:
The Islamic Center of New England would be happy to schedule a tour of the Masjid for a class or group. The visit would include a tour of the Masjid, an introduction to Islam lecture, and observing Muslim prayer services. A question and answer session will follow

Not a backpedaling at all.

Obama was removing his shoes and going in to pray.

Did they offer that privilege to you?

Not hardly.

Obama is considered to be a Muslim....because of his father. He is allowed to practice the faith but I doubt he does it regularly.

I seriously doubt it.

School/Group Visits:

Not a backpedaling at all.

Obama was removing his shoes and going in to pray.

Did they offer that privilege to you?

Not hardly.

Obama is considered to be a Muslim....because of his father. He is allowed to practice the faith but I doubt he does it regularly.

oooooh, i bet he'll be swapping spit with the sauds before we know it.

he's said he's not a muslim; if it makes your wienie hard to think otherwise, knock yourself out. i prefer reality.

Ame®icano;1801031 said:
True...

Just to be clear... I got nothing against Islam and muslim faith. I would just like to see a president finally make a decision. He said he's a Christian and there is nothing wrong with that neither.

Bullshit, you were hoping everyone would bash Obama for this as you saw this as the smoking gun. Except it blew up in your face.

Hate to break this to you but non-Muslims..or Infidels aren't allowed in Mosques. They would render the place "unclean".

Just saying......

Do thy research first.

Non-Muslims in mosques
Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca is one of two mosques in Morocco open to non-Muslims.Under most interpretations of Islamic law, non-Muslims may be allowed into mosques, as long as they do not sleep or eat there. A dissenting opinion is presented by followers of the Maliki school of Islamic jurisprudence, who argue that non-Muslims may not be allowed into mosques under any circumstances.[37]

Or if you prefer:
Can a Non-Muslim Enter the Mosque? - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar

It is noteworthy that Islam encourages tolerance and peaceful co-existence between Muslims and non-Muslims. If non-Muslims enter a mosque to deliver speeches that may lead to a better understanding, then it is welcomed and religiously recommended. Islam is the religion of constructive dialogue in the fullest sense. The history of Muslims is a very good example of this.

Who ever told you that Mudwhistle was lying to you.

Or did you just make it up yourself?

During the time of the Prophet Muhammad. A delegation of Christians arrived from what is present day Ethiopia.

Among them was Muhammad's wife's cousin Waraqah. Who also was a Christain.

They spent 3 days debating with Muhammad about religion. During this time the Christians used the Mosque for their daily prayers.

Following this example, both Christains and Jews have been allowed to pray in Mosques.

Muhammad himself declared that a Mosque was a "House of God" for ALL of mankind.

As for Christians and Jews being unclean. That is pure nonsense.

One of Muhammad's wives was a Christain, and another wife was a Jew.

Last edited:
Threads like these just crystallize the fact that "conservatives" are intolerant bigots that only respect white Christians.

Good work, Americano!

Ame®icano said:
Nice going.

Your OP, dummy:

Quote:
WITH THE MUSLIMS!!

This is OUR President at a MOSQUE prayer session LAST WEEK AT THE WHITE HOUSE, on the site where the INAUGURATION is held every 4 years!

He canceled OUR CHRISTIAN "NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER"...Now...THIS.
For Obama to continue as our president is an INSULT TO OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

big·ot (bgt) KEY

NOUN:

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

If you didn't notice, what you copied and refering to is a part of quoted text from the link. Therefore, what I posted in the OP are not my words. I was refering to something I found elsewhere and noted: "Don't kill the messenger",... and in the title of the OP asked the question:"Coming out of closet?" How asking questions making me a bigot?

If you knew the word, you wouldn't look in the dictionary. Even that didn't help you, since you haven't prove anything. I called you a bitch, but I have to correct myself. You are an ignorant bitch.

☭proletarian☭;1801040 said:
Ame®icano;1801031 said:
I would just like to see a president finally make a decision. He said he's a Christian and there is nothing wrong with that neither.

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was a cynical atheist at heart, professing to be whatever religion happens politically advantageous. He's not a man of conviction.

You mean like his ever-changing racial self-identification?

Link?

Forum List

Back