Coming out of closet?

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M[/ame]

Don't kill the messenger...

WITH THE MUSLIMS!!

This is OUR President at a MOSQUE prayer session LAST WEEK AT THE WHITE HOUSE, on the site where the INAUGURATION is held every 4 years!

He canceled OUR CHRISTIAN "NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER"...Now...THIS.
For Obama to continue as our president is an INSULT TO OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

obama-in-mosque.jpg

Oh, yes, Obama prays all right

It doesn't look like a White house to me, but it does look like he's taking off the shoes before the prayer...

#1) You remove your shoes before you enter a mosque.

That is what Obama and the other visiters are doing.

#2) Obama is not a Muslim.

I wish he was a Muslim, but he is not.

Case closed :eusa_hand:

1. Obama is not a Muslim, as there is no such thing as a "closeted" Muslim.

2. Even if Obama was Muslim, why should anyone care? I don't see him attempting to pass Sharia?

#1) You remove your shoes before you enter a mosque.

That is what Obama and the other visiters are doing.

#2) Obama is not a Muslim.

I wish he was a Muslim, but he is not.

Case closed :eusa_hand:
All true.

Yet, he can still show the proper respect for visiting a mosque, while acting like a total buffoon to the British PM, QE 2, the Saudis and the Norwegians.

Curioser and curioser......

1. Obama is not a Muslim, as there is no such thing as a "closeted" Muslim.

2. Even if Obama was Muslim, why should anyone care? I don't see him attempting to pass Sharia?

True...

Just to be clear... I got nothing against Islam and muslim faith. I would just like to see a president finally make a decision. He said he's a Christian and there is nothing wrong with that neither.

Maybe he's just reaching out to the other side? :)

Through the looking glass, out the window, and down the fucking rabbit hole...cross the bridge and D.C. is straight ahead; just make a u-turn, stand on your head, and click your heels and you'll be there.

Ame®icano;1801031 said:
I would just like to see a president finally make a decision. He said he's a Christian and there is nothing wrong with that neither.

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was a cynical atheist at heart, professing to be whatever religion happens politically advantageous. He's not a man of conviction.

Ame®icano;1801031 said:
I would just like to see a president finally make a decision. He said he's a Christian and there is nothing wrong with that neither.

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was a cynical atheist at heart, professing to be whatever religion happens politically advantageous. He's not a man of conviction.

You mean like his ever-changing racial self-identification?

Ame®icano;1801031 said:

Something like voting present?

Yet, he can still show the proper respect for visiting a mosque, while acting like a total buffoon to the British PM, QE 2, the Saudis and the Norwegians.
Don't confuse conspiracy for incompetence.

Forum List

Back