Comey’s Confession: Dossier Not Verified Before, Or After, FISA Warrant

Steele worked with interviewing Russians and delivered the Russian-authored Dossier.

Steele WAS working for the FBI. Steele stated it during an I get ure, and Oher confirmed it.

Both are DOCUMENTED, REPORTED, CONFIRMED.

When you lie, don't lie about things so easily proven, snowflake.

Where's you link showing Steele was paid by Russians?

THAT was a lie

And interviewing Russian sources does NOT make the Dossier a "Russian authored" anything
Easy lies a lot. He will never admit it though.

Steele worked with interviewing Russians and delivered the Russian-authored Dossier.

Steele WAS working for the FBI. Steele stated it during an I get ure, and Oher confirmed it.

THAT was a lie

And interviewing Russian sources does NOT make the Dossier a "Russian authored" anything
And you, you old hag, continue to Launch personal attack after unsubstantiated personal attack against me simply because you do not like facts and you do not like me bringing them up. You like going for the Obama one liner scores instead of actually getting into the real truth and evidence of issues in which you attempt to make a light of. Going into the new year, you remain a joke, one easily ignored by many...

Happy New Year

THAT was a lie

And you, you old hag, continue to Launch personal attack after unsubstantiated personal attack against me simply because you do not like facts and you do not like me bringing them up. You like going for the Obama one liner scores instead of actually getting into the real truth and evidence of issues in which you attempt to make a light of. Going into the new year, you remain a joke, one easily ignored by many...

Happy New Year
Same to you, Easy. I knew you would never admit you're lying and you know it.

How freaking hard is it to see that the FBI engaged in an attempted coup of the U.S. Presidency?
An FBI run by Republicans attempted a coup against a Republican administration?

Ohhhh

Last edited:
A lot of people in the FBI need to go to prison.

...for what?
Obstructuon, perjury, altering witness testimony, manufacturing evidence, hiding evidence, conspiracy, ...

Yep, conspiracy claims from nutbag conspiracy theorists like you.

images

Last edited:
Yep, conspiracy claims from nutbag conspiracy theorists like you.

images

Common ploy of Communists to call the opposition demeaning names in an attempt to defame.
Identical tactics used widely in China during the MAO years and also used extensively during the Fascists march into Nazi Germany, Communist China, now Venezuela and so forth.

Any attempt to expose the truth was met with fierce ridicule.

Unfortunately for the Communists & would be Fascists everywhere..., the world is now well aware of this strategy.

Common ploy of Communists to call the opposition demeaning names in an attempt to defame.
Identical tactics used widely in China during the MAO years and also used extensively during the Fascists march into Nazi Germany, Communist China, now Venezuela and so forth.

Any attempt to expose the truth was met with fierce ridicule.

Unfortunately for the Communists & would be Fascists everywhere..., the world is now well aware of this strategy.

This said while essentially DOING what you decry.

Oh the irony

Forum List

Back