Comey Transcript Released: Ex-FBI Boss Claims Not To Know, Remember Key Details

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Liar liar pants on fire.

Time to go after him.

Former FBI Director James Comey claimed “I don’t know” or “I don’t remember” in response to dozens of questions concerning key details in the Russia probe, according to a lengthy transcript released Saturday of his closed-door interview with congressional lawmakers.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., published the 235-page transcript as a part of an agreement with Comey.

The former bureau boss frustrated GOP lawmakers during Friday’s session, in large part because his lawyers urged him not to answer numerous questions. Comey is expected to return later in the month for another round, though blasted Republicans on his way out for what he called a “desperate attempt to find anything that can be used to attack the institutions of justice investigating this president.”

But while Comey insisted in the interview that “we never investigated the Trump campaign for political purposes,” the transcript shows he claimed ignorance or memory lapses in response to questions concerning key details and events in the Russia investigation, which some GOP lawmakers continue to claim was improperly conducted.

Comey transcript released: Ex-FBI boss claims not to know, remember key details in Russia case

Comey should have demanded to receive the questions in writing. And that the witch hunters could only ask him 2.

Apparently what he did know was freaking redacted. This redaction stuff is just a political ploy since both sides admit that there are no freaking secrets left anyway.

The former #1 federal criminal investigation official in the nation turns into Sgt. Schultz....How conveeeeeeenieint.

schultz-300x225.jpg

Hillary testified that she knew nothing about Stephens asking for more security more than 40 times .... and then laughed and said she thought him doing all of that was a 'joke' ... 'Part of his send of humor'...

Comey claims he was not kept updated a out the foreign spy - who hated Trump and had as ured a Russian-authored document being used by the DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI against the GOP candidate during an election - on their payroll, about the DOJ's/FBI's version of Watergate 2.0, or other key details....?!

Bwuhahaha.....

He sounds like all the other guilty Democrats .... Or actually like FORD:

'I don't know where, I don't know when, I don't know details, have no evidence, but I am sure HE did it!'

:p

Forum List

Back