Comey memos

no collusion
No obstruction of justice

That’s the important thing

I'm worried about you....you're dumber than usual........

What do Comey's memos have to do with the ongoing Mueller investigation???

That's wishful thinking.

Trump admitted to obstruction of justice and he won't testify.

That's fact.
Show us in the Comey memo where he said this, please

Glutton for punishment???.....lol

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

That's wishful thinking.

Trump admitted to obstruction of justice and he won't testify.

That's fact.
Show us in the Comey memo where he said this, please

Glutton for punishment???.....lol

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
And that was in the Comey memos?
I realize you’re lying again as usual to put something in the memos that ain’t there

Trump told Comey to keep digging and make sure no one in his campaign was compromised.

The witch hunt is over. Hillary has been CRUSHED by the house and the only thing left is to drag her out from under it by her cankles and handcuff her.

Comey has become as big an asshole and an embarrassment to the Moon Bats as Crooked Hillary.

He is like the nerd that couldn't get a prom date so he spreads hate against the girl that turned him down.

it boils down to he said vs he said ... a credibility issue.

Trump = 2000 known lies in 1 year - Mr, Zero Credibility

vs

Comey = Mr. Total Credibility.

Forum List

Back