Comey Lie #34,623

We didn’t go with Obamacare.

Then Obama did not lie to you either.
He said he would get input from both sides. Lie
He said the debate would be televised on CSPAN. Lie
He said the typical family would save $2500 dollars a year. A huge lie

Shocking how much our elected officials lie to us.

And they get away with it because nobody cares if their "guy" lies...only if the other guy does it.

party before country and all that jazz
Hilarious. Gatorbreath gets busted in his Obama didn’t lie BS and then goes into the well all politicians lie.

What a dumbass.

Do try and learn to read so I can quit explain threads to you...this gets a bit old after a while.

I said that Obama did not lie to me about keeping my Doctor...this is a fact since I have had the same doctor for a decade.
Did you save $2500 in the first year?

Screen-Shot-2018-12-23-at-6.36.07-PM-300x157.png

Now reality:
Screen-Shot-2018-12-23-at-6.38.15-PM-300x237.png

The man is the poster child for Deep State.

So, he was off by two weeks, the rest of his post is 100% correct. Trump told us 1000 times Mexico would pay for the wall.
So, he lied

Either he lied or he made a mistake...you pick.

Or maybe he is using "alternative facts"...since that is allowed by the Trump sheep.
Shitforbrains, they already said they lied and needed you dumb bobble heads to make it work.

You ignorant, stupid, or just playing a stupid ignoramus?
It's called the Gruber effect!

That is the DUMBEST post yet by you, congrats.

I am sorry that you lack reading comprehension...but it is too late for that to be fixed...you will just be ignorant the rest of your life.

But they say that ignorance is bliss so I am sure you will be happy as a pig in mud
TRUMP NEVER LIED!

Nothing he said impacted me!

That is not what I said...but you are too stupid to realize that.

Please continue, with each post you show you have the IQ of a head of cabbage.
Says shitforbrains who said Obsma didn’t lie.

about one specific thing. not that he never lied. but you are too stupid to know the difference.

Keep digging, keep on digging.
The health care debate would be on CSPAN so everybody could see it. Lie
Save $2500 a year. Lie
I will get both parties input on heathcare. Lie

I am sorry that you lack reading comprehension...but it is too late for that to be fixed...you will just be ignorant the rest of your life.

But they say that ignorance is bliss so I am sure you will be happy as a pig in mud
TRUMP NEVER LIED!

Nothing he said impacted me!

That is not what I said...but you are too stupid to realize that.

Please continue, with each post you show you have the IQ of a head of cabbage.
Says shitforbrains who said Obsma didn’t lie.

about one specific thing. not that he never lied. but you are too stupid to know the difference.

Keep digging, keep on digging.
The health care debate would be on CSPAN so everybody could see it. Lie
Save $2500 a year. Lie
I will get both parties input on heathcare. Lie
Cruz said Obama promised in 2010, when the Affordable Care Act passed, that premiums “would drop $2,500” for the average family by the end of his first term. That’s not exactly what the president said or when he said it.

Cruz: President Obama three-and-a-half years ago promised the average American that by the end of his first term, by the end of last year, the average American family’s premiums would drop $2,500.

By saying three-and-a-half years ago, Cruz is placing Obama’s comments in 2010, which is when the law was passed. But Obama initially promised to lower premiums $2,500 by the end of his first term in June 2008 while running for president. That’s five-and-a-half years ago.

Obama, June 5, 2008: In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year. And we’ll do it by investing in disease prevention, not just disease management; by investing in a paperless health care system to reduce administrative costs; and by covering every single American and making sure that they can take their health care with them if they lose their job. … And we won’t do all this twenty years from now, or ten years from now. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as president of the United States.

At the time, we called Obama’s promise “misleading” and “overly optimistic.” That’s because the campaign told us half of the savings would come from investing in electronic health records and the campaign relied on a study that projected those savings would not fully materialize until 2019 — well beyond Obama’s first term. Plus, estimated savings wouldn’t go just to families, but to all of those who pay into the health care system, including governments and businesses.

Now, Obama did repeat a version of his promise in 2009 during the congressional debate over the federal law, saying the legislation plus some effort to reduce costs from labor unions, and insurance, drug and medical industries “could save families $2,500 in the coming years — $2,500 per family.” But this time the president didn’t say by the end of his first term.

Obama, May 13, 2009: On Monday I met with representatives of the insurance and the drug companies, doctors and hospitals, and labor unions, groups that included some of the strongest critics of past comprehensive reform proposals. We discussed how they’re pledging to do their part to reduce our nation’s health care spending by 1.5 percent per year. Coupled with comprehensive reform, this could result in our nation saving over $2 trillion over the next 10 years, and that could save families $2,500 in the coming years — $2,500 per family.

As we said at the time, the promise was “still optimistic.” But, he didn’t promise this would be done by the end of his first term and Obama didn’t promise that premiums “would drop,” as Cruz put it. The Obama administration told us that future spending could be $2,500 per family lower compared with what it was otherwise projected to be.

A year later, White House Deputy Chief of Staff Nancy-Ann DeParle told ABC News that the law needs to play out before savings materialize. She said “by 2019 we estimate that the average family will save around $2,000.”

Now reality:

So, he was off by two weeks, the rest of his post is 100% correct. Trump told us 1000 times Mexico would pay for the wall.
He was not off by 2 weeks, The OP can't read a calendar. Their pay ends on the 22nd and Christmas comes on the 25th, so they are not getting paid for Christmas.

Probably for the same reason Obama lied about keeping your doctor.
Obama didn't lie about keeping your doctor, there was a grandfather clause that allowed you to keep your plan. If you changed plans THEN you might not be able to keep your doctor.

So, tell me why did Trump lie about Mexico paying for the wall?

WTF is the matter with you? Did Trump say Mexico was going to cut us a check? No, he didn't did he...find a new lie, moron.
"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."
- Donald Jackass Tramp

No, it's the democrat shut down. They didn't send Trump anything to sign.
That has to be the STUPIDEST thing anyone can say! The GOP control both houses and therefore cannot send DonnieDirtbag anything!

Now reality:

He was not off by 2 weeks, The OP can't read a calendar. Their pay ends on the 22nd and Christmas comes on the 25th, so they are not getting paid for Christmas.
They are paid thru Jan 3, Dufus.
You Leftards don’t even understand pay cycles yet you want to gut our economic system into a Commie system.

Actually, his point stands... Lots of government workers won't see a paycheck in coming weeks. Unless congress pays them for their off time.
Good. Richest area in America is around DC. If they can’t get another job or have savings to get by until their back pay (yes another free vacation) then too bad for them.

Suits me fine you Leftards now openly advertise for open borders. 2020 kicks off in just a few months. Trump has played you like a fiddle.

Guy, you tried to make panic over the border the issue in 2018, and you lost by 10 million votes.

With the market collapsing, watch all the support for Trump vanish.
I cheer Democrats calls for open borders as the 2020 campaign kicks off in a few months.

This is Trump's shutdown, 100%. He said he would be proud to do it and he did it.

So, tell me why did Trump lie about Mexico paying for the wall?

No, he said he was proud to do it, FOR BORDER SECURITY.

But after that, the ball swung over to the Democrats' court. They (in the Senate) had the ball, and THEY were proud to shut down the government, by voting against the wall, and they did just that.

And what makes you think Mexico won't pay for the wall ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back