Comey Lie #34,623

Screen-Shot-2018-12-23-at-6.36.07-PM-300x157.png

Now reality:
Screen-Shot-2018-12-23-at-6.38.15-PM-300x237.png

The man is the poster child for Deep State.
What is the deep state?

Probably for the same reason Obama lied about keeping your doctor.

I did keep my doctor and my insurance.

How about you?
We didn’t go with Obamacare.

Then Obama did not lie to you either.
He said he would get input from both sides. Lie
He said the debate would be televised on CSPAN. Lie
He said the typical family would save $2500 dollars a year. A huge lie

Shocking how much our elected officials lie to us.

And they get away with it because nobody cares if their "guy" lies...only if the other guy does it.

party before country and all that jazz

Probably for the same reason Obama lied about keeping your doctor.

How about you?

And they get away with it because nobody cares if their "guy" lies...only if the other guy does it.

Hilarious. Gatorbreath gets busted in his Obama didn’t lie BS and then goes into the well all politicians lie.

What a dumbass.

How about you?

Hilarious. Gatorbreath gets busted in his Obama didn’t lie BS and then goes into the well all politicians lie.

What a dumbass.

Do try and learn to read so I can quit explain threads to you...this gets a bit old after a while.

I said that Obama did not lie to me about keeping my Doctor...this is a fact since I have had the same doctor for a decade.

What a dumbass.

Do try and learn to read so I can quit explain threads to you...this gets a bit old after a while.

I said that Obama did not lie to me about keeping my Doctor...this is a fact since I have had the same doctor for a decade.
That is the DUMBEST post yet by you, congrats.

What a dumbass.

I am sorry that you lack reading comprehension...but it is too late for that to be fixed...you will just be ignorant the rest of your life.

But they say that ignorance is bliss so I am sure you will be happy as a pig in mud

Now reality:

So, he was off by two weeks, the rest of his post is 100% correct. Trump told us 1000 times Mexico would pay for the wall.
So, he lied

Either he lied or he made a mistake...you pick.

Or maybe he is using "alternative facts"...since that is allowed by the Trump sheep.
Shitforbrains, they already said they lied and needed you dumb bobble heads to make it work.

You ignorant, stupid, or just playing a stupid ignoramus?

What a dumbass.

I am sorry that you lack reading comprehension...but it is too late for that to be fixed...you will just be ignorant the rest of your life.

But they say that ignorance is bliss so I am sure you will be happy as a pig in mud
TRUMP NEVER LIED!

Nothing he said impacted me!

What a dumbass.

TRUMP NEVER LIED!

That is not what I said...but you are too stupid to realize that.

Please continue, with each post you show you have the IQ of a head of cabbage.

What a dumbass.

TRUMP NEVER LIED!

Says shitforbrains who said Obsma didn’t lie.

TRUMP NEVER LIED!

about one specific thing. not that he never lied. but you are too stupid to know the difference.

Keep digging, keep on digging.

TRUMP NEVER LIED!

about one specific thing. not that he never lied. but you are too stupid to know the difference.

Just that teensy time he lied THAT DESTROYED THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM!

TRUMP NEVER LIED!

Just that teensy time he lied THAT DESTROYED THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM!

He did fuck it up worse, that is for sure. But clearly it is not destroyed since we still have a healthcare system.

Keep on showing off that head of cabbage IQ..

Now reality:

So, he was off by two weeks, the rest of his post is 100% correct. Trump told us 1000 times Mexico would pay for the wall.
So, he lied

Either he lied or he made a mistake...you pick.

Or maybe he is using "alternative facts"...since that is allowed by the Trump sheep.
He lied worse than Flynn

Now reality:

Then Democrats better stop playing games if you're so concerned.

This is Trump's shutdown, 100%. He said he would be proud to do it and he did it.

So, tell me why did Trump lie about Mexico paying for the wall?

Yea, Trump is shutting down the government in behalf of the American citizens who want border security.
The Democrats are shutting down the government to get more uneducated third world moocher Voters and on behalf of the Mexican Drug Cartels, the Human Traffickers, the Gangs and the racist Aztlan Nationalist.

Just for your information a border wall will not bring any meaningful border security.
How many border security experts need to tell you that?

Forum List

Back