Comey Is TERRIFIED!

When Comey first started on the talk show circuit, he looked absolutely terrified. Perhaps he knows too much and is afraid the pantsuit mafia is going to murder him.
He looked terrified? Really? Why, was he forced at gunpoint to speak publicly about Trump & his goon squad? Do tell!
One can only speculate as to the reason he was so frightened and desperate.

It could have been something as innocuous as stage fright or something more sinister.
Maybe for the first time he read his job description after losing his title and job, and suddenly realized his life is at stake for misleading and destroying one of the most important offices in the United States Government that is supposed to support the people's choice of President. He hated the President so much he couldn't do his damn job without trying out every avenue of discrediting one of the best Presidents ever elected to lead this nation out of debt and back into having a decent military after Hillary and Obama did their damnedest to destroy the American military with death by a thousand cuts.

None of this happened.

Yep, not of that happened in your world....fortunately the real world disagrees.

My world is the real world.

Don't be fooled by the strange bravado aimed at his pursuer:

“The AG should stop sliming his own Department,” Comey tweeted. “If there are bad facts, show us, or search for them professionally and then tell us what you found.

“An AG must act like the leader of the Department of Justice, an organization based on truth,” he said. “Donald Trump has enough spokespeo
ple.”

His treasonous plot against the President is being peeled back one layer at a time and he knows it. The IG report, Nunes' criminal referral on him, and Barr's willingness to already name names. has Comey in full panic-mode. Like the old saying goes, the louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. :lol:

HuM0g2d.jpg

James Comey blasts AG Barr, accuses him of ‘sliming his own department’

Yeah, he's shitting bricks...and for good reason.

Comey is safe, he did his part to get Trump elected, they will not touch him

I just think the country needs to move on. This identity politics BS is getting tiresome. I will say that the Democrats are moving more and more toward insanity.

both wings are moving more and more toward insanity. It is the nature of being a wingnut

Democrats believe people can change their gender. They are insane, Gator.

gender is a literary concept, not a scientific one.

As such it is not as black and white as say the sex of a person.

While we use the two words interchangeably, they should not be.

Spoken like a delusional silly person. Let me know when a biological male can bear children. Gender IS scientific. Here, maybe this will help you out.

Of course Comey believes the Rats will race to his side when he's indicted, forgetting they hate his guts for supposedly handing the election to Trump by reopening emailgate. The Rats however, will remain quiet until they see what Barr has in store for him....they got stung bad by Avenatti and may be a little more careful cuddling up to known sociopaths.

The Repbus are the ones that will protect Comey, not the Dems.

Just when I think you couldn't be " More Stupider"

You prove me wrong...……..

Comey is safe, he did his part to get Trump elected, they will not touch him

I just think the country needs to move on. This identity politics BS is getting tiresome. I will say that the Democrats are moving more and more toward insanity.

both wings are moving more and more toward insanity. It is the nature of being a wingnut

Spoken like a delusional silly person. Let me know when a biological male can bear children. Gender IS scientific. Here, maybe this will help you out.

Sex IS scientific, gender is literary.

Maybe this will help you out...

Sex and gender: Meanings, definition, identity, and expression

or this...

Gender vs Sex: What's The Difference Between Sex And Gender?

Of course Comey believes the Rats will race to his side when he's indicted, forgetting they hate his guts for supposedly handing the election to Trump by reopening emailgate. The Rats however, will remain quiet until they see what Barr has in store for him....they got stung bad by Avenatti and may be a little more careful cuddling up to known sociopaths.

you willing to make a wager there little man?

Let's say we give it till the end of the year. If sometime during that time Comey is indicted I will leave the board forever, if he is not by Dec 31, you leave the board forever.

Do you have any balls, or are you all talk like the rest of the Trump worshipers?

or this...

Just because you are a male and "identify" as a female, etc, you're still a male or a female. If you have a penis, you're a male. If you have a vagine, you're a female. It's been that way since the dawning of civilization. You people are nuts.

or this...

Just because you are a male and "identify" as a female, etc, you're still a male or a female. If you have a penis, you're a male. If you have a vagine, you're a female. It's been that way since the dawning of civilization. You people are nuts.

Did the links use too many big words for you? Sorry I could not find any that were written in crayon so you could understand them.

or this...

Did the links use too many big words for you? Sorry I could not find any that were written in crayon so you could understand them.

Common sense makes you dizzy, huh. You're a fruit loop.

or this...

:itsok:

or this...

You have no intelligent response. It's common sense, idiot. If you have a penis and you tell me you "identify" as a female, you're nuts. Have a nice day.

You have no intelligent response. It's common sense, idiot. If you have a penis and you tell me you "identify" as a female, you're nuts. Have a nice day.

Not a word you are saying has anything to do with my post or my link.

If you have a penis your biological sex is male. Pretty simple. There is no such think as a biological gender, as gender is not a scientific term.

Let's say we give it till the end of the year. If sometime during that time Comey is indicted I will leave the board forever, if he is not by Dec 31, you leave the board forever.

Do you have any balls, or are you all talk like the rest of the Trump worshipers?
Are you in the 4th grade or something?

-Geaux

Are you in the 4th grade or something?

-Geaux

No why, am I speaking in terms that are 3 grades ahead of you?

Not a word you are saying has anything to do with my post or my link.

If you have a penis your biological sex is male. Pretty simple. There is no such think as a biological gender, as gender is not a scientific term.
There are two genders, male and female. It's been that way forever. This agenda you're pushing is new age crap and it's insane.

gen·der dys·pho·ri·a
[ˈjendər disˈfôrēə]
NOUN
medicine
  1. the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex.

There are two genders, male and female. It's been that way forever. This agenda you're pushing is new age crap and it's insane.

you are mistaken, as normal.

There are two sexes, male and female. It's been that way forever. It was people like you that found the use of the word "sex" to be embarrassing that replaced it with gender when talking about the sex of a person.

That is why birth certificates have always listed the "Sex" of the baby, never gender. Now there are people that are tying to change this, but traditionally it has always been sex.

I think he is on his own...

There are two sexes, male and female. It's been that way forever. It was people like you that found the use of the word "sex" to be embarrassing that replaced it with gender when talking about the sex of a person.

That is why birth certificates have always listed the "Sex" of the baby, never gender. Now there are people that are tying to change this, but traditionally it has always been sex.
You suffer from a mental illness called "gender dysphoria". I hope you get some help.

You suffer from a mental illness called "gender dysphoria". I hope you get some help.

Forum List

Back