Comey Is TERRIFIED!

Nothing is going to happen to Comey.

You are wrong.

Nothing good is going to happen to Comey.

All is going to be bad.

I am not wrong.

What we are going to see is how things get worse for Trump/Barr.
What happened to all your team's big talk in the media about collusion, Russia, impeachment, blah, blah, blah? You turds have been kinda quiet lately. Oh, and whatever happened to that subpoena forcing Barr to testify? Bunch of big talkers, but not much action. Phoney baloney turds.

Comey is safe, he did his part to get Trump elected, they will not touch him
Spoken like a genuine statist hack.

Just stating the facts. Are you willing to wager on if I am wrong or not? Do you have the balls to back up your stupidity?
I never gamble.

That is because you lack the courage to back up your own words.
hmmm, no. It's because I know I can't predict the future.

Don't be fooled by the strange bravado aimed at his pursuer:

So…who are you going to blame when nothing happens to Comey, Clinton or any Obama officials?
Numerous things have already happened to Obama officials.

Yeah…they got out of government work and are leading fruitful, rewarding, successful lives.

Trump appointees…jail, disgrace, helping some scam artist sell that he’s building a wall….

Nothing is going to happen to Comey.

You are wrong.

Nothing good is going to happen to Comey.

All is going to be bad.

Here is what Comey has admitted under oath:

1) That, in his official capacity as Director of the FBI, he had meeting with the President of the United States;

2) That then, while still Director, he reduced the essence of those official discussions, obviously confidential and probably classified, to writing in the form of Memos;

3) That when he was fired, though he should have no longer had access of those Memos which were Government Documents, he nevertheless took them with him as be bacame a private citizen----stole them;

4) That he then, for his own private political purposes---had to be that, for he no longer acted in any official capacity, he released them to the NEW YORK TIMES.

The private official discussions between the President and the Director of the FBI cannot be stolen and released at will to the general public just because the FBI Director later got fired. That has to be a crime, even if they contain no "classified" material (which is unlikely), the President at least MUST have the right to expect them not to be stolen and given to the newspapers.

That's the offense he has admitted to. There are others, quite a few actually, that are gradually rising to the level of Obvious, though not yet admitted to. I think he is going to jail, possibly just for a few months, but jail, I say likely.

Zoologist have discovered to world’s largest weasel, Mr. James Comey

comeylyingpos.jpg

So…who are you going to blame when nothing happens to Comey, Clinton or any Obama officials?

Yeah…they got out of government work and are leading fruitful, rewarding, successful lives.

Trump appointees…jail, disgrace, helping some scam artist sell that he’s building a wall….

They will be looking through some iron bars soon, shit for brains. You make getting fired or demoted sound desirable.

They will be looking through some iron bars soon, shit for brains. You make getting fired or demoted sound desirable.

Again, when that doesn’t happen…who you going to blame finger boy?

I just think the country needs to move on. This identity politics BS is getting tiresome. I will say that the Democrats are moving more and more toward insanity.

both wings are moving more and more toward insanity. It is the nature of being a wingnut

I just think the country needs to move on. This identity politics BS is getting tiresome. I will say that the Democrats are moving more and more toward insanity.

both wings are moving more and more toward insanity. It is the nature of being a wingnut

Democrats believe people can change their gender. They are insane, Gator.

gender is a literary concept, not a scientific one.

As such it is not as black and white as say the sex of a person.

While we use the two words interchangeably, they should not be.

gender is a literary concept, not a scientific one.

As such it is not as black and white as say the sex of a person.

While we use the two words interchangeably, they should not be.
Horseshit. Gender is the same as "sex." It's biological.

“The AG should stop sliming his own Department,” Comey tweeted. “If there are bad facts, show us, or search for them professionally and then tell us what you found.

“An AG must act like the leader of the Department of Justice, an organization based on truth,” he said. “Donald Trump has enough spokespeo
ple.”

His treasonous plot against the President is being peeled back one layer at a time and he knows it. The IG report, Nunes' criminal referral on him, and Barr's willingness to already name names. has Comey in full panic-mode. Like the old saying goes, the louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. :lol:

HuM0g2d.jpg

James Comey blasts AG Barr, accuses him of ‘sliming his own department’

You don't know the man AT ALL and consequently do not have a clue what he is thinking or feeling.

So to start a threat stating that you do is asinine.

Nope, sorry you failed 7th grade science, but sex is biological, gender is literary

the only reason that people started to use them interchangeably was because the word "sex" was seen a dirty and "of the devil" by the moral majority.

Nope, sorry you failed 7th grade science, but sex is biological, gender is literary

the only reason that people started to use them interchangeably was because the word "sex" was seen a dirty and "of the devil" by the moral majority.
Prove it. I agree that people used "gender" because using the word "sex" wasn't socially acceptable, but that doesn't mean the former is purely "literary," whatever that is supposed to mean.

Actually , you have it half ass backwards, GG.

Comey was a Hillary Clinton Partisan. Relaunched an investigation of 10's of thousands of clinton emails found on the lap top of Convicted Paedophile Anthony Weiner.

He said he investigated them, and resolved the issue in her favor within 72 hours.

Forum List

Back