Comedians make fun of Obama

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
I never thought I would see this.

I have no link.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . .
and think 25 to life would be appropriate. -- Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask. -- Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it. -- Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser. -- Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners. -- David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America ! -- Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers. -- Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road. --David Letterman

Now that's a Change We Can Believe In!

I remember when he was above being the butt of jokes.

it is as it should be, as it was with Bush.

"An aide to the prime minister of Canada called President Bush a moron. Well that's not fair. Here's a guy who never worked a day in his life, got rich off his Dad's money, lost the popular vote and ended up president. That's not a moron, that's genius!" --Jay Leno

"President Bush said catching a 7.5 pound fish was his best moment since becoming president. You know the sad thing, a lot of historians would agree with that." --Jay Leno

"President Bush's campaign is now attacking John Kerry for throwing away some of his medals to protest the Vietnam War. Bush did not have any medals to throw away, but in his defense he did have all his services records thrown out." --Jay Leno

Jay Leno's Best Bush Jokes - Best Jay Leno Jokes About Bush

I have no link.

A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it. -- Conan O'Brien

A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners. -- David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?

Mike

If you are going to make up jokes, why do you need to make up comedians to try to give them relevance?

Leno, Letterman, Conan never said any of these

Got any good Chuck Norris comedy about Obama?

This is the best I could find...

Chuck Norris tried to roundhouse kick Barack Obama, but he blocked it. With Hope. To this day, Chuck Norris has a Hope-shaped burn mark on his shin.

k, I'll bite. What is a hope shape look like?

:eusa_eh:

S-RoundObamaSymbol.gif

I had seen that before, Thought it was some kind of Ag related symbol.

I follow no political camps.
and have not watched msm "news" for several years.

I have no link.

Mike

If you are going to make up jokes, why do you need to make up comedians to try to give them relevance?

Leno, Letterman, Conan never said any of these

It sounded fishy!! This joke does not sound at all like Jay and it doesn't ring a bell. I watch him every single night.

Last edited:
You know, I was thinking. Obama and his crew reminds me of the old Spanky and Our Gang group of characters. Only trouble is, they were smarter.

Now that's a Change We Can Believe In!

I remember when he was above being the butt of jokes.

That's not true. Jay Leno said that Obama just wasn't funny. He said he was sorry to see Bush leave because Bush gave him so much material.

"Vice President Joe Biden said that the Democrats up for election aren't running on their accomplishments because they're too hard to explain. So basically he's saying either voters are to stupid to understand or the Democrats are too stupid to explain it. You know what's even harder to explain? Why the Democrats are letting Joe Biden talk with the election just a couple weeks away." –Jay Leno

"Joe Biden said today President Obama has asked him to run again with him in 2010. So I think I speak for all late-night hosts when I say, 'Thank you, Mr. President." –Jay Leno

"For the first time in history, there are 100,000 home foreclosures in the month of September. 100,000 people were told this fall they were going to lose their house. 100,001 if you count Nancy Pelosi." –Jay Leno

"The White House is becoming like 'Dancing With the Stars.' Every week, someone is voted off." –Jay Leno

Recent jokes from Jay Leno on the current administration. I like them, but they are not as funny as his Bush jokes. I don't know why the OP presented the topic as though he found something out that was big news!!! Probably because the jokes are about Obama. Comedians joke about every president. Some are just funnier than others.

Late Night Political Jokes - Late Night Jokes Updated Daily

"President Bush says America has caused an incredible transformation in Afghanistan. He said everything's being rebuilt, people are getting jobs, kids are going back to school. He said it works so well that he's thinking of trying it in New Orleans." --Jay Leno

I have heard some jokes made by Comedians about Obama, Not sure about the ones you listed though.

They all have better writers than that...

Does that sound like a Leno joke?

Last edited:
Here is a link to some jokes that have been made.

Barack Obama Jokes - Late-Night Jokes about President Obama

"President Obama has been meeting with voters in what he calls 'backyard chats.' He's held these in real people's backyards. You know something, I think all politicians should talk to people in their backyards. Then you could take what they say and spread it on the lawn." –Jay Leno

"People are kind of upset with British Petroleum CEO Tony Hayward. Over the weekend, he was out on his yacht. And when President Obama found out that Tony Hayward was on his yacht, he was so angry, he missed a putt." –David Letterman

"Well, President Obama said today he’s going to use the gulf disaster to immediately push a new energy bill through Congress. I got an idea. How about first using the gulf disaster to fix the gulf disaster?" —Jay Leno

"Police in Texas arrested a man who was using the alias 'Barack Obama' while trying to steal money from 35 ATMs. They could tell something was up when a guy named Barack Obama was trying to take money from banks instead of giving it to them." —Jimmy Fallon

"A year into Obama's first term in office, unemployment is higher, the national debt is higher and there are more soldiers serving in Afghanistan. When asked about it, Obama was like, "Well, technically that is change." - Jimmy Fallon

There are more there, but those are some of the less flattering ones for Obama.

Forum List

Back