Sharron Angle tells Hispanic kids they look Asian.

She is an embarassment...but you can have her...

She's winning. Get over it.

She truly represents the GOP.

Hey, after the

gays

Hispanics

the unemployed

scientists

Blacks

Feminists

Muslims

Atheists

Does this mean the Asians are next? Poor Michelle Malkin.

Wow, I would have been pissed if I was the student. She is assuming they are too stupid to know she is full of shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
She's winning. Get over it.

Really? Pretty sure about your teaparty idiots at this point, aren't you? I wouldn't even care if Reid won if it wasn't for her being his opposition. I'm sure there are others living in Nevada who feel the way I do.

Three trillion in new debt, 8 million more people on food stamps, permanent 10 percent unemployment, record foreclosures and bankruptcy since 1/20/2009 is an embarrassment.

Yea, the foundation the Republicans laid out was a good start. 2.4 million jobs moved to China. Two failed wars. Trillions for a drug bill. Tax breaks for billionaires (hey, sending jobs to China costs money).

It takes a lot of nerve for Republicans to look at the mess they created and then complain that Democrats aren't cleaning it up fast enough.

Well, there is momentum to mess. By the time Bush left office, jobs were being lost at the rate of 750,000 a month. Obama hasn't been able to turn it around in 20 months. 20 months to fix 8 years.

Republicans like to say, "But Democrats had both houses". Then you notice the Senate was actually 49 to 49. Hardly a "mandate". Republicans had BOTH houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court for at least 6 years. And look at what they did. Take a good loooooong look.

Yeah.....and during that same little gathering, she also tried so say that the scare tactics commercial that she put out with the scary looking Mexicans was actually about the Canadian border.

Not only is she racist and stupid, but clueless as well.

Forum List

Back