Comedians make fun of Obama

These "jokes" are posted all over the internet - on other message boards.

I smell email spam.

I actually posted a link at least. You can dismiss it out of hand if you want. But I have personally heard some of the jokes listed on the site I posted. And I would point out the site I posted does not just have Jokes that mention Obama and are unflattering to him. it has plenty on there that are making fun of his opposition as well.

Did you even go to the site?

I smell email spam.

I actually posted a link at least. You can dismiss it out of hand if you want. But I have personally heard some of the jokes listed on the site I posted. And I would point out the site I posted does not just have Jokes that mention Obama and are unflattering to him. it has plenty on there that are making fun of his opposition as well.

I was talking about the OP. I'm certain the jokes you posted are real. I know that comedians make fun of Obama, and there's plenty to make fun of.

But the jokes in the OP are stupid and not funny, and below even late-night hosts.

Last edited:

I smell email spam.

I was talking about the OP. I'm certain the jokes you posted are real. I know that comedians make fun of Obama, and there's plenty to make fun of.

But the jokes in the OP are stupid and not funny, and below even late-night hosts.

Yeah, I have been checking, still have not found any of the jokes he listed on this site. A couple are similar but not exact.

I smell email spam.

IDIOT!

You posted a link to another lying CON$ervoFascist. As I have always said CON$ lie in packs and then cite each other.

If you actually went to the site you would find many jokes critical of Obama's Opposition along with some critical of him.

Take a step back from your paranoid delusions and actually read something for a change. You just called the About.com
Political Humor Web site a Conservofascist. LOL

You need to grow up son. Try making a post with out a personal insult in it once and awhile.

Last edited:
Now that's a Change We Can Believe In!

I remember when he was above being the butt of jokes.

That's not true. Jay Leno said that Obama just wasn't funny. He said he was sorry to see Bush leave because Bush gave him so much material.

It is really disturbing when I hear people calling President Obama a monkey.

Have we lost all respect for our simian cousins?

Last edited:
LOL so edthecynic Calls me an Idiot and a liar, and accuses me of trying to Back up CMIKES lies. Dismisses the link I posted out of hand, and then runs away.

What a class act. I like him more and more with each post I read.

I never thought I would see this.

I have no link.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . .
and think 25 to life would be appropriate. -- Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask. -- Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it. -- Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser. -- Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners. -- David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America ! -- Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers. -- Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road. --David Letterman

There won't be a link to one of their websites, because none of those jokes came from those comedians.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

That's not true. Jay Leno said that Obama just wasn't funny. He said he was sorry to see Bush leave because Bush gave him so much material.

Sad but true...Obama isn't funny. There is NOTHING funny about what he's doing to this country. God I can't wait for Nov 2. Won't be too many demoncrats laughing then either.

I think we've established the fact that these aren't legit. Which is actually too bad...because some of them are funny.

I have no link.

A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it. -- Conan O'Brien

A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners. -- David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?

I call bullshit. You have no link because it came to you in a wingnut email, also with no link, because it's falsely attributed to those comedians.

FAIL.

looks like a right wing viral email thing to me.

Sad but true...Obama isn't funny. There is NOTHING funny about what he's doing to this country. God I can't wait for Nov 2. Won't be too many demoncrats laughing then either.
There's less funny or clever about your spinning of arguments. It won't be funny seeing all those Teabaggers crying. Wait, maybe it will.
I think we've established the fact that these aren't legit. Which is actually too bad...because some of them are funny.
Maybe to retards.

I have no link.

I call bullshit. You have no link because it came to you in a wingnut email, also with no link, because it's falsely attributed to those comedians.

FAIL.
You are correct.

Forum List

Back