Come on now, Sarah. Seriously?

Quit ?

Like Obama and Biden quit ? Like that ?

that is the weakest excuse ever. even you can't believe that what biden and obama did - getting elected to new positions - is the same as what palin did - quitting.

You, sir, are a fucking idiot.

Why would you insult someone for speaking the truth? They didn't quit, they were elected to new positions and they had to vacate their current ones to take the new ones. She quit, mid-term. So why does somebody pointing out the delineation make them a "Fucking idiot."

Ah, wrong quote. Thanks for the clear-up.

Last edited:
that is the weakest excuse ever. even you can't believe that what biden and obama did - getting elected to new positions - is the same as what palin did - quitting.

Why would you insult someone for speaking the truth? They didn't quit, they were elected to new positions and they had to vacate their current ones to take the new ones. She quit, mid-term. So why does somebody pointing out the delineation make them a "Fucking idiot."

wrong quote. I'll fix it.

The woman is such a loon. She is only out to enhance her Brand. Will she run? I hope so...but really

WHO CARES!

But if she saids she is running, then maybe that will give her a chance to Quit. I mean, that seems to be her strong suit.

Quit ?

Like Obama and Biden quit ? Like that ?

I like you, Warrior. But what you said here is fucking moronic.

What truth?

Palin STEPPED DOWN for very valid reasons.......Why sit there and waste the time and money of Alaska's citizens, having to defend yourself against a whole slew of bogus lawsuits put forth by leftwing hit squads, thereby having to spends all of your time dealing with the bogus BS, and not being able to devote all your time doing states business, AS GOVERNOR?

Christ, are liberal idiots ever NOT friggin' stupid, or ill' informed on just about every issue?

Btw, Boop...When are you going to get your ass back over to your Boehner's Golfing Buddies thread and acknowledge your hypocrisy to those of us who fully exposed it?

Seems we have the boards latest clone of Truthdoesn'tmatter, AND IT'S YOU.

She's not going to run. She doesn't need to run.......She just needs to be a thorn in the side of all the liberals who are obsessed with her, because she represents everything they despise.

She's rich, beautiful, successfull, A good mother, and has no problem in pointing out the abject lunacy of your average, modern day liberal.

As long as the loons are obsessesed with tearing her down, attacking her family, bashing her special needs child, and all the other disgusting shit modern day liberal idiots engage in, she's winning.
Nobody is attacking Todd, Willow, Track, or Trigg. Just Bristol and Sarah.

They cover Sarah because she says stupid things and gaffe's more than any other polticial figure in history. The press love Sarah because people love to read about her faux pas. Did you know that ratings for news entities skyrocket when they have something emberrasing that Palin did...but don't really shoot up at all for her speeches?

They cover Bristol because she's trying to capitalize on getting pregnant, and using her Mother's fame and connections to get he high paying speaking engagements, where the only people who show up are Republicans who support Sarah.

If you were even slightly correct that the left is afraid of Sarah....the left just wouldn't cover her. I'm not a liberal or a lefty...but I love Sarah...she's hilarious.

Wow.... talk about striking out totally.

The left is TERRIFIED of Palin. I know who these folks are... when they go off on their campaigns of character assassination and personal destruction, that means they are TERRIFIED.

You don't see them attacking Ron Paul do you? They know he is no threat whatsoever.

It's you with the strikeout, Soggy Face. Stop trying to figure out what people are feeling or thinking because you suck at it. You're not the least bit intuitive and have no people skills whatsoever. So it's not possible for you to be able to spot or itentify an emotion displayed by someone else. You're a dope!!!

Forum List

Back