Race-Baiting Former First Lady Cashing In On Birther Movement

Yeah, let us review....

When QUEER-O applied for a scholarship to prep school, he was a MUSLIM from KENYA.... and got the scholarship.

Then, to find a "church" to pick to con Americans into believing QUEER-O is "christian," he picked the most left wing homosexual "church" in America, and buttfucked the choirmaster... and then offed him....

https://www.amazon.com/Obama-MURDER-Don-Young-Sylvias/dp/1537689088&tag=ff0d01-20

Your hero is a cocksucking closeted faggot with no class,. no truth, no merit, and no worth as a life form....

Yeah, let us review....

When QUEER-O applied for a scholarship to prep school, he was a MUSLIM from KENYA.... and got the scholarship.

Then, to find a "church" to pick to con Americans into believing QUEER-O is "christian," he picked the most left wing homosexual "church" in America, and buttfucked the choirmaster... and then offed him....

https://www.amazon.com/Obama-MURDER-Don-Young-Sylvias/dp/1537689088&tag=ff0d01-20

Your hero is a cocksucking closeted faggot with no class,. no truth, no merit, and no worth as a life form....
Your latent homosexuality is seeping out. You may want to stop while youre behind. :rolleyes:

Did QUEER-O ever poke you up the ass?

If so, better be quiet, or what happened to Joan Rivers will happen to you....

Yup he claimed he was Kenyan to get into college, he claimed he was Kenyan to win the Senate seat, he claimed he was Kenyan to sell books BUT then magically he was NOT Kenyan when he ran for President. Once again I don't care where he was born his mother gave him his citizenship whether in Hawaii or Kenya but lying about it only makes him look bad. Hell he can not even provide a birth certificate that is not fake.

Every ex-President and their family make big bucks for speaking engagements, not just the black ones.

Reagan called it the "mashed potato circuit".

Reagan Skips Lunch After 1st 'Mashed Potato' Talk

Former President Ronald Reagan made his first corporate speech as a private citizen to international executives of the McDonald's Corp. and Coca-Cola Co. in Laguna Niguel on Wednesday. He met afterward with Soviet Ambassador Yuri V. Dubinin, who also addressed the group.

Both corporations negotiated major consumer contracts with the Soviet Union during the Reagan Administration.

Reagan spokesman Mark Weinberg confirmed that Reagan and Dubinin met at the event, held at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, but declined to discuss Reagan's fee. Sources familiar with bookings for such events say his fee is $50,000.

<snip>

While the popular ex-President has long said he plans to be active on the "mashed potato circuit," the first executive group to hear Reagan speak as a private citizen was more concerned with burgers, fries and Coke.

Yup he claimed he was Kenyan to get into college, he claimed he was Kenyan to win the Senate seat, he claimed he was Kenyan to sell books BUT then magically he was NOT Kenyan when he ran for President. Once again I don't care where he was born his mother gave him his citizenship whether in Hawaii or Kenya but lying about it only makes him look bad. Hell he can not even provide a birth certificate that is not fake.
Nope. Obama never claimed to have been born in Kenya. Ever. Stop lying, birther tard.

Some people claim to be Irish. Does that mean they were born in Ireland, dipshit?

Nope. Obama never claimed to have been born in Kenya. Ever. Stop lying, birther tard.

Some people claim to be Irish. Does that mean they were born in Ireland, dipshit?
Already posted IN THIS thread the news reports, remind me WHEN Obama complained about those 3 stories?

2myor9.jpg

Lol the conservatives in this thread are hilarious. They spend years yelling how a black guy MUST be from Kenya because they want so badly to believe it, then accuse others of using a race card :laugh:
Hillary Clinton made the first claim why again did you vote for a racist?
Who knew Hillary Clinton would become such a conservative leader in the most fraudulent republican conspiracy theory of all time :dunno:
You DENY Hillary Clinton started the birther movement? It is PUBLIC record dumb ass.
The GOP is the party of the birther movement. You spent 8 years shitting your pants about how the ****** in the White House MUST be from Kenya. Who knew Hillary could abuse your warped, genetically ruined brain so easily.
And YET Hillary Clinton BIRTHED the movement.
And yet YOU continue to carry her birther flag!

Actually, retards, it was Hillary SUPPORTERS who started the birther movement.

Tards as dumb as you are.

Hillary Clinton made the first claim why again did you vote for a racist?
Who knew Hillary Clinton would become such a conservative leader in the most fraudulent republican conspiracy theory of all time :dunno:
You DENY Hillary Clinton started the birther movement? It is PUBLIC record dumb ass.
The GOP is the party of the birther movement. You spent 8 years shitting your pants about how the ****** in the White House MUST be from Kenya. Who knew Hillary could abuse your warped, genetically ruined brain so easily.
And YET Hillary Clinton BIRTHED the movement.
And yet YOU continue to carry her birther flag!
We are told that if you question the birth certificate you are a racist, so EXPLAIN why you support the racist Hillary Clinton?

Already posted IN THIS thread the news reports, remind me WHEN Obama complained about those 3 stories?
I've debunked those fake stories so many times on this forum it isn't even funny any more.

I can't help it if you tards still parrot that shit. That's on you.

You know, I was born in Montana in '64. And my Grandfather is full blood Norwegian, and my Grandmother is half Scottish and half German.

I claim all 3 on occasion. If I meet someone and they say they are Scottish, Norwegian or German, I tell them "me too", and we talk about our heritage.

Doesn't mean I was born there, but it is part of my heritage.

it was Hillary SUPPORTERS who started the birther movement

REALLY?

Hillary wrote this QUEER-O bio???

Damn you right wingers are retarded. :laugh:

FACT CHECK: Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

"Is this booklet evidence that Barack Obama was actually born in Kenya? Not even the site that published it made that claim, noting in a disclaimer that:

Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961."

The literary agent's pamphlet was printed in 1991.

Here is a New York Times 1990 article: First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

As for the Kenyan headline, the Kenyan newspaper added the part about Obama being born in Kenya.

Here are other newspapers which carried the same AP story. They do not have the Kenyan-born invention:

Illinois' Jack Ryan abandons senate bid

CNN.com - Ryan drops out of Senate race in Illinois - Jun 25, 2004

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Sex-scandal-ends-bid-for-Illinois-Senate-seat-2711155.php

The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Ryan ends Senate bid

The San Diego Union-Tribune - San Diego, California & National News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back