Come on now, Sarah. Seriously?

Christ, another loony liberal circle jerk thread..............Won't be long before we see yet another thread relentlessly attacking her special needs child.

Liberals are disgusting like that.

Christ, another loony liberal circle jerk thread..............Won't be long before we see yet another thread relentlessly attacking her special needs child.

Thread should be titled everybody wants a piece of Sarah.:lol:

Actually, you mean, this thread should be titled GOP pinhead rednecks like Little Rebecca and Wicked Colon Jouster want to have a piece of Sarah, but are afraid of the first dude Todd.

The OP is just pissed because Palin is beautiful and successful.....Something she could obviously never claim

Lib's just hate beautiful successful women.

Yo..........Little Rebecca, you pinhead racist, got a link for your bullshit?

seabitch it's been all over the news stupid **** go have your bitch boyfriend find it for you.

Well, to tell ya the truth you sperm burping colon jouster, it's pretty much what I thought............

You ain't got a link, and you're afraid to tell everyone what right wing fringe site you picked up your "facts".

You never disappoint me, you always come at it from a fat rednecked plumber's crack view of someone who is afraid to think for themselves, so you just parrot what some other idiot told you.

Good to see you're consistent. Now where's the link for your bullshit, or are you just gonna run like the scared little pussy chick we all know you to be?

Because.....if it was true, and all over the news as you claim, you should have an easy time of providing a link (unless you're lying).

Obama’s war on coal - NYPOST.com
The San Francisco Chronicle
if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can,” Obama told the paper in January. “It's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."
Obama Going to

Seabitch don't ever challenge me again

Last edited:

Actually, you mean, this thread should be titled GOP pinhead rednecks like Little Rebecca and Wicked Colon Jouster want to have a piece of Sarah, but are afraid of the first dude Todd.
Ahhhhhhhhhh, come on now, ATricycleSailor.......You know you're intimidated by successful women who happen to be beautiful.......Just admit it.

Nothing new here faggot hates women.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, come on now, ATricycleSailor.......You know you're intimidated by successful women who happen to be beautiful.......Just admit it.

She's his competition of course Seabitch will be intimidated by her.

When did she enter the race?

Do you have any idea how stupid you look?

Dear lord almighty no wonder democrats keep getting voters. You are a freaking moron. Aye carumba.

Nobody looks stupid here except you. People have a right to their views. You have to be this rude because another poster doesn't like Sarah Palin?? So what?? Grow up.

How much of a fucking hypocrite can you be? Seabitch is one of the trashish poster here but you attack tinydancer?

You should know by now what I think of your opinions. Buzz off.

Nobody looks stupid here except you. People have a right to their views. You have to be this rude because another poster doesn't like Sarah Palin?? So what?? Grow up.

How much of a fucking hypocrite can you be? Seabitch is one of the trashish poster here but you attack tinydancer?

You should know by now what I think of your opinions. Buzz off.

You're still a fucking hypocrite

seabitch it's been all over the news stupid **** go have your bitch boyfriend find it for you.

Well, to tell ya the truth you sperm burping colon jouster, it's pretty much what I thought............

You ain't got a link, and you're afraid to tell everyone what right wing fringe site you picked up your "facts".

You never disappoint me, you always come at it from a fat rednecked plumber's crack view of someone who is afraid to think for themselves, so you just parrot what some other idiot told you.

Good to see you're consistent. Now where's the link for your bullshit, or are you just gonna run like the scared little pussy chick we all know you to be?

Because.....if it was true, and all over the news as you claim, you should have an easy time of providing a link (unless you're lying).

if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can,” Obama told the paper in January. “It's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."
Obama Going to

Too fucking funny.......an OPINION piece, not a news piece, from the NYT. You really are fucking stupid to take someone's OPINION as fact, rather than check it out for yourself.

Like I said, you're a ditto head drone who can't think for themselves, which is why you get other people to think FOR you.

And I'll challenge your sorry stupid ass any time I wish, because I'd win.

Obama Going to

Too fucking funny.......an OPINION piece, not a news piece, from the NYT. You really are fucking stupid to take someone's OPINION as fact, rather than check it out for yourself.

Like I said, you're a ditto head drone who can't think for themselves, which is why you get other people to think FOR you.

And I'll challenge your sorry stupid ass any time I wish, because I'd win.

The opinion piece as you put it quoted obama word for word. move along seabitch I am your better today.

Apparently, she's under the impression everybody is just waiting for somebody to sell them a bridge.

Palin said she's simply resuming her One Nation bus tour — and that she didn't think she was stealing any candidate's thunder. She's seriously considering entering the race, she said, and she thinks her followers deserve an answer soon.

"This is what I've told Todd over and over: I don't want to be seen as or perceived as stringing people along, asking supporters, 'Oh, don't jump in there on someone else's bandwagon.' That's not fair to them after another month or two goes by. They need to know who it is that they can jump behind."

She had NO IDEA this weekend was any big deal.

Or the one when Romney announced, either.

So there.

Please tell us again why anyone would give a shit one way or another about this?

Like I said.......you trust opinions over facts.......

And by the way........Sarah Palin doesn't even know you exist.

Ding bat here are obama's words

It's not an opinion piece from what someone thought he said stupid

Apparently, she's under the impression everybody is just waiting for somebody to sell them a bridge.

Palin said she's simply resuming her One Nation bus tour — and that she didn't think she was stealing any candidate's thunder. She's seriously considering entering the race, she said, and she thinks her followers deserve an answer soon.

"This is what I've told Todd over and over: I don't want to be seen as or perceived as stringing people along, asking supporters, 'Oh, don't jump in there on someone else's bandwagon.' That's not fair to them after another month or two goes by. They need to know who it is that they can jump behind."

So there.

I have three liberals telling me Iowa means nothing. So which is it? Seriously, get your message straight.

So there.

Well I especially liked when one reporter asked her a question--and she stated wait a minute I have a cow to meet first---:lol::lol:

You know you've gotta LOVE Sarah Palin--when she drives the media into their CRAZY IVAN mode--:lol::lol:

So there.

Well I especially liked when one reporter asked her a question--and she stated wait a minute I have a cow to meet first---:lol::lol:

You know you've gotta LOVE Sarah Palin--when she drives the media into their CRAZY IVAN mode--:lol::lol:

Palin's been living rent free in nearly every liberal's head since 2008.

I LOVE it.

So there.

Palin's been living rent free in nearly every liberal's head since 2008.

I LOVE it.

Me too--LOL. When Brian Williams can take precious minutes out of his WORLD NIGHTLY NEWS report--1/2 hour program--to discuss Laterns--Bells--and Gun shots--over Palins Paul Revere-comment--you know that just the mention of Sarah Palin's name has got a stick shoved up his ass so far-- that it's actually rolling on the ground--can't catch my breath--FUNNY.

$obama-and-media.jpg

That's Brian Williams on the end of the string--LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back