Come on now, Sarah. Seriously?

Ame®icano;3999323 said:
They have nothing to do but bitch and moan. I can't imagine what fun it is to live with them. I mean - I guess I COULD imagine, but then I'd need brain bleach and therapy. /shudder

hahaha, speaking of bitching and moaning, you post thread after thread about some petty shit then turn around and get OUTRAGED over it. It's pretty damn funny to watch. You post nothing of value. You are a WORTHLESS TROLL. It's too bad they let you get away with it, you bring this board down to a new level of stupid.

Of course she's a troll. Just check Congress Forum and you'll see at least one third of threads opened by BDBoop, with all the same shit and rhetoric. USMB administration should maybe revise their rules, cause I'm tired of people like this. And I think it's not just me...

You poor, poor put upon baby.

(love your avatar, btw)

Apparently, she's under the impression everybody is just waiting for somebody to sell them a bridge.

She had NO IDEA this weekend was any big deal.

Or the one when Romney announced, either.

So there.

It is people like you that keep her in the news. If people just did not care if she was running or not she wouldn't be in the news at all, because she is not running, and she is not going to run.

........ nope. Not following that logic. I'm pretty sure it's her rabid followers, the ones who change Wiki so Paul Revere rang bells and fired muskets, that keep her front and center. Me starting threads on a message board that doesn't even land on the top 50 of its kind isn't going to do diddly.

You started this thread, not them.

Apparently, she's under the impression everybody is just waiting for somebody to sell them a bridge.

Palin said she's simply resuming her One Nation bus tour — and that she didn't think she was stealing any candidate's thunder. She's seriously considering entering the race, she said, and she thinks her followers deserve an answer soon.

"This is what I've told Todd over and over: I don't want to be seen as or perceived as stringing people along, asking supporters, 'Oh, don't jump in there on someone else's bandwagon.' That's not fair to them after another month or two goes by. They need to know who it is that they can jump behind."

So there.

You sir or madame are a troll.

I know your game. And you are becoming tedious beyond.

and yet you two are posting in it.

They have nothing to do but bitch and moan. I can't imagine what fun it is to live with them. I mean - I guess I COULD imagine, but then I'd need brain bleach and therapy. /shudder

the only way you could live with me is to scrub my toilets you nasty pig. and what you need is a lobotomy.

You're too dumb to know it, but you're the one that sounds really gross right now. We get it. Your sesibilities were injured. So what?? STFU!!!

Ame®icano;3999323 said:

hahaha, speaking of bitching and moaning, you post thread after thread about some petty shit then turn around and get OUTRAGED over it. It's pretty damn funny to watch. You post nothing of value. You are a WORTHLESS TROLL. It's too bad they let you get away with it, you bring this board down to a new level of stupid.

Of course she's a troll. Just check Congress Forum and you'll see at least one third of threads opened by BDBoop, with all the same shit and rhetoric. USMB administration should maybe revise their rules, cause I'm tired of people like this. And I think it's not just me...

That's really dumb!!! It's a free country no matter how much you teabag heads try to suppress everything we do. You people don't like anything. You're really tiresome.

Palin said she's simply resuming her One Nation bus tour — and that she didn't think she was stealing any candidate's thunder. She's seriously considering entering the race, she said, and she thinks her followers deserve an answer soon.

"This is what I've told Todd over and over: I don't want to be seen as or perceived as stringing people along, asking supporters, 'Oh, don't jump in there on someone else's bandwagon.' That's not fair to them after another month or two goes by. They need to know who it is that they can jump behind."

So there.

What about commenting that Palin just happened to show up when Romney announced and at the Iowa Straw Poll would make her a troll?

Are all the political commentators who made the same observation trolls too?

Just because someone disagrees with you politically doesn't make them a troll

It appears that anyone who speaks about Sarah Palin without the proper reverence reserved for someone on their way to sainthood is being blasphemous and subject to hate, ridicule and, possibly, crucifixion.

Personally, I have nothing against Sarah Palin. She's not the quality leader I'd consider fit to be President, but she's a smart business woman who is raking in some major bucks from her loyal followers. More power to her.

Sarah Palin is an attention whore who bitches about anything she doesn't know about or like (usually it's the stuff she's ignorant about), who is trying to stay relevant so she can keep raking in that fat PAC cash.

However............she's gonna have the wind sucked outta her sails when the race gets for real and will be relegated to the backwoods of Alaska where she belongs.

Sarah Palin is an attention whore who bitches about anything she doesn't know about or like (usually it's the stuff she's ignorant about), who is trying to stay relevant so she can keep raking in that fat PAC cash.

However............she's gonna have the wind sucked outta her sails when the race gets for real and will be relegated to the backwoods of Alaska where she belongs.

Really? I think she's got enough really stupid groupies that she can milk the $$$ for a long time.

the only way you could live with me is to scrub my toilets you nasty pig. and what you need is a lobotomy.

You're too dumb to know it, but you're the one that sounds really gross right now. We get it. Your sesibilities were injured. So what?? STFU!!!

don't it just chap your ass that you can't tell me to stfu? you wide load two trip bitch?

Ame®icano;3999323 said:

That's really dumb!!! It's a free country no matter how much you teabag heads try to suppress everything we do. You people don't like anything. You're really tiresome.
oh booo hoooo you sound like such a "whinegy little witch" oh booooo hooooo

So there.

What about commenting that Palin just happened to show up when Romney announced and at the Iowa Straw Poll would make her a troll?

Palin has consistently announced her tour schedule. If other R's announcements conflict with her schedule so be it.

It's the morons out here on boards who are having snit fits about this. I've not run into any candidates personnel who are cringing that Palin's bus might conflict with a town hall.

This is all bullshit.

And so lib. Please link me to any conservative candidates website that is bitching about Sarah on the road?

Do it. I dare you. I double dare you.

And I'm not even a Palin fan. I just hate liars.

When did she enter the race?

Do you have any idea how stupid you look?

Dear lord almighty no wonder democrats keep getting voters. You are a freaking moron. Aye carumba.

Palin has consistently announced her tour schedule. If other R's announcements conflict with her schedule so be it.

It's the morons out here on boards who are having snit fits about this. I've not run into any candidates personnel who are cringing that Palin's bus might conflict with a town hall.

This is all bullshit.

And so lib. Please link me to any conservative candidates website that is bitching about Sarah on the road?

Bullshit.........the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil (Palin) DID NOT announce her schedule on the last one, matter of fact, that is why there was a bunch of media following the bus, because she DID NOT ANNOUNCE HER SCHEDULE.

Factor in the FACT that she'd driven through a tornado just to get close when Romney announced is another example of her being an attention whore and sucking all the oxygen out of the room.

Ame®icano;3999323 said:

oh booo hoooo you sound like such a "whinegy little witch" oh booooo hooooo

Are they always this stupid on a Sunday? Holy toledo we are talking daft.:cuckoo:

This is all bullshit.

Bullshit.........the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil (Palin) DID NOT announce her schedule on the last one, matter of fact, that is why there was a bunch of media following the bus, because she DID NOT ANNOUNCE HER SCHEDULE.

Factor in the FACT that she'd driven through a tornado just to get close when Romney announced is another example of her being an attention whore and sucking all the oxygen out of the room.

If you subscribe to Team Sarah you would be aware of all the tour stops.

Her schedule is posted daily.

And if Romney's announcement for his run for the White House cannot withstand a bus tour with Palin it shows he's a pussy.

Sorries. But ain't that the truth?

This is all bullshit.

If you subscribe to Team Sarah you would be aware of all the tour stops.

Her schedule is posted daily.

And if Romney's announcement for his run for the White House cannot withstand a bus tour with Palin it shows he's a pussy.

Sorries. But ain't that the truth?

Like I said, she DROVE THOUGH A FUCKING TORNADO to get there in time to fuck with Romney.

What part of that escapes your tiny mind?

Forum List

Back