Come on now, Sarah. Seriously?

Oh yeah.......and then there's this..........

For supporters and reporters looking for more details, Palin isn’t providing them. Palin’s staff has been unresponsive to reporters’ requests or told them to check the SarahPAC website, which updates with information only after she’s stopped somewhere.

CNN reported Monday that some of Palin’s supporters had already started to gather midday at Gettysburg in hopes that she might be on her way. But by then, Palin’s bus was rolling into Mount Vernon instead.

Twitter, it seems, is about the only way to follow the former Alaska governor — unless you’re Fox News host Greta Van Susteren or her husband, John Coale.

Van Susteren is traveling with Palin on Monday and is to conduct an interview inside the One Nation tour bus. Coale, who set up Palin’s political action committee in 2009 and serves as an informal adviser, was spotted with the Palin family at Mount Vernon.

Read more: Sarah Palin's bus tour prompts confusion on Day 2 - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Sarah Palin's bus tour prompts confusion on Day 2 - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

the only way you could live with me is to scrub my toilets you nasty pig. and what you need is a lobotomy.

You're too dumb to know it, but you're the one that sounds really gross right now. We get it. Your sesibilities were injured. So what?? STFU!!!

don't it just chap your ass that you can't tell me to stfu? you wide load two trip bitch?

Can't you even read??? I DID tell you to STFU. Geez!!! What a dumb broad you are. And quit copying CG. Get your own material, you kiss ass.

Bullshit.........the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil (Palin) DID NOT announce her schedule on the last one, matter of fact, that is why there was a bunch of media following the bus, because she DID NOT ANNOUNCE HER SCHEDULE.

Factor in the FACT that she'd driven through a tornado just to get close when Romney announced is another example of her being an attention whore and sucking all the oxygen out of the room.

If you subscribe to Team Sarah you would be aware of all the tour stops.

Her schedule is posted daily.

And if Romney's announcement for his run for the White House cannot withstand a bus tour with Palin it shows he's a pussy.

Sorries. But ain't that the truth?

Like I said, she DROVE THOUGH A FUCKING TORNADO to get there in time to fuck with Romney.

What part of that escapes your tiny mind?

All you have to do is link to Team Sarah.

Fuck the tornado. It has nothing to do with the schedule. Hell's bells are you trying to say that Mitt was nuked out because of a biblical moment with weather?:lol:

Back to Romney. If he can't take Palin shooting thru on a bus tough shit for the lamo.

Come on. What a wuss.

You're too dumb to know it, but you're the one that sounds really gross right now. We get it. Your sesibilities were injured. So what?? STFU!!!

don't it just chap your ass that you can't tell me to stfu? you wide load two trip bitch?

Can't you even read??? I DID tell you to STFU. Geez!!! What a dumb broad you are. And quit copying CG. Get your own material, you kiss ass.

and how did that work out for you wide load? did I or did I knot stfu?

I love this. Now she can't get shit right and she is a dumb fuck but she's now a genius who fucks with Romney.

Holy toledo assholes. I want to vote for her just to piss off the world

Too freaking funny..

Sarah Palin is an attention whore who bitches about anything she doesn't know about or like (usually it's the stuff she's ignorant about), who is trying to stay relevant so she can keep raking in that fat PAC cash.

However............she's gonna have the wind sucked outta her sails when the race gets for real and will be relegated to the backwoods of Alaska where she belongs.

whoa you seem to replicate the celtic diva to the letter.

interesting.

I'll be watching you.

game on:eusa_angel:

Sarah Palin is an attention whore who bitches about anything she doesn't know about or like (usually it's the stuff she's ignorant about), who is trying to stay relevant so she can keep raking in that fat PAC cash.

However............she's gonna have the wind sucked outta her sails when the race gets for real and will be relegated to the backwoods of Alaska where she belongs.

Really? I think she's got enough really stupid groupies that she can milk the $$$ for a long time.

Not really. What's happening and I do hope it will happen as well on the democrat side is that donors have finally got a grip on where there money is going.

For the conservatives, no longer does the RNC get the bucks. The money goes to DeMint and Palin for starters.

It makes sense.

You should be pissed off on your side when folks just throw their bucks at the DNC. Useless asswipes like Franks. Come on. You need new blood too.

These old asswipes are beyond. And they should be turfed. Cripes, they should have been turfed eons ago.

Apparently, she's under the impression everybody is just waiting for somebody to sell them a bridge.

Palin said she's simply resuming her One Nation bus tour — and that she didn't think she was stealing any candidate's thunder. She's seriously considering entering the race, she said, and she thinks her followers deserve an answer soon.

"This is what I've told Todd over and over: I don't want to be seen as or perceived as stringing people along, asking supporters, 'Oh, don't jump in there on someone else's bandwagon.' That's not fair to them after another month or two goes by. They need to know who it is that they can jump behind."

She had NO IDEA this weekend was any big deal.

Or the one when Romney announced, either.

So there.

Why would it be a "big deal" to her? If she wants to go on a bus tour--what's the problem? You're not paying for it--LOL

Apparently, she's under the impression everybody is just waiting for somebody to sell them a bridge.

Palin said she's simply resuming her One Nation bus tour — and that she didn't think she was stealing any candidate's thunder. She's seriously considering entering the race, she said, and she thinks her followers deserve an answer soon.

"This is what I've told Todd over and over: I don't want to be seen as or perceived as stringing people along, asking supporters, 'Oh, don't jump in there on someone else's bandwagon.' That's not fair to them after another month or two goes by. They need to know who it is that they can jump behind."

She had NO IDEA this weekend was any big deal.

Or the one when Romney announced, either.

So there.

Why would it be a "big deal" to her? If she wants to go on a bus tour--what's the problem? You're not paying for it--LOL

Romney rats took a heart attack over this. Trust me. I ate a ban on this on another board. lol. I couldn't believe it.

The Romney rats thought that the Palin bus tour was a direct affront to his announcement to his being a candidate.

Lord Romney. Give me a break. And this situation really lost me for him. I had actually considered him a decent candidate waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, Now with these morons around him, nah.......

Ame®icano;3999323 said:
hahaha, speaking of bitching and moaning, you post thread after thread about some petty shit then turn around and get OUTRAGED over it. It's pretty damn funny to watch. You post nothing of value. You are a WORTHLESS TROLL. It's too bad they let you get away with it, you bring this board down to a new level of stupid.

Of course she's a troll. Just check Congress Forum and you'll see at least one third of threads opened by BDBoop, with all the same shit and rhetoric. USMB administration should maybe revise their rules, cause I'm tired of people like this. And I think it's not just me...

You poor, poor put upon baby.

(love your avatar, btw)

Oh, and I am a problem...

People like BDBoop annoys me... and those who defends them are getting there.

And thanks, btw.

When did she enter the race?

Do you have any idea how stupid you look?

Dear lord almighty no wonder democrats keep getting voters. You are a freaking moron. Aye carumba.

Nobody looks stupid here except you. People have a right to their views. You have to be this rude because another poster doesn't like Sarah Palin?? So what?? Grow up.

That's really dumb!!! It's a free country no matter how much you teabag heads try to suppress everything we do. You people don't like anything. You're really tiresome.
oh booo hoooo you sound like such a "whinegy little witch" oh booooo hooooo

Are they always this stupid on a Sunday? Holy toledo we are talking daft.:cuckoo:

So you hooked up with Willow. How perfectly appropriate. It really figures.

oh booo hoooo you sound like such a "whinegy little witch" oh booooo hooooo

Are they always this stupid on a Sunday? Holy toledo we are talking daft.:cuckoo:

So you hooked up with Willow. How perfectly appropriate. It really figures.

Shallow Skeeve and Pinhead Dancer are hooking up?

Cool.......they're gonna have kids that look like soggy cats with fairy wings.

Probably been giving handjobs to hobbits.

The snag here is as an officially announced candidate she won’t be able to hide from the press and play-pretend on Fox Entertainment.

She’ll have to actually answer questions and be subject to the ‘evil left-biased liberal media.’

Wonder if she’s found that Supreme Court case she disagrees with yet; it must be hard to decide, given there are so many.

maybe she'll get some of those softrball questions obama get's from the media.....nawh I didn't think so. You people are really pathic, you care more about sarah Palin and what her farts smell like than you do about how fucked up obama is and his death killing economy polices. HERE'S A HINT HE'S TRYING TO BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY, WHEN HE DOES THAT MILLIONS WILL BE UNEMPLOYED. How will that help the economy?

The snag here is as an officially announced candidate she won’t be able to hide from the press and play-pretend on Fox Entertainment.

She’ll have to actually answer questions and be subject to the ‘evil left-biased liberal media.’

Wonder if she’s found that Supreme Court case she disagrees with yet; it must be hard to decide, given there are so many.

maybe she'll get some of those softrball questions obama get's from the media.....nawh I didn't think so. You people are really pathic, you care more about sarah Palin and what her farts smell like than you do about how fucked up obama is and his death killing economy polices. HERE'S A HINT HE'S TRYING TO BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY, WHEN HE DOES THAT MILLIONS WILL BE UNEMPLOYED. How will that help the economy?

Yo..........Little Rebecca, you pinhead racist, got a link for your bullshit?

And I suppose you want to impeach him for that as well.

When did she enter the race?

Do you have any idea how stupid you look?

Dear lord almighty no wonder democrats keep getting voters. You are a freaking moron. Aye carumba.

Nobody looks stupid here except you. People have a right to their views. You have to be this rude because another poster doesn't like Sarah Palin?? So what?? Grow up.

How much of a fucking hypocrite can you be? Seabitch is one of the trashish poster here but you attack tinydancer?

And I suppose you want to impeach him for that as well.

Nope giving aid to America's enemy in libya is good enough.

seabitch it's been all over the news stupid **** go have your bitch boyfriend find it for you.

seabitch it's been all over the news stupid **** go have your bitch boyfriend find it for you.

Well, to tell ya the truth you sperm burping colon jouster, it's pretty much what I thought............

You ain't got a link, and you're afraid to tell everyone what right wing fringe site you picked up your "facts".

You never disappoint me, you always come at it from a fat rednecked plumber's crack view of someone who is afraid to think for themselves, so you just parrot what some other idiot told you.

Good to see you're consistent. Now where's the link for your bullshit, or are you just gonna run like the scared little pussy chick we all know you to be?

Because.....if it was true, and all over the news as you claim, you should have an easy time of providing a link (unless you're lying).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back