Come on America, we have to be able to do better than Trump vs Biden in 2024

Come on America, we have to be able to do better than Trump vs Biden in 2024.
The fact Trump is leading with Republicans and Biden is leading with Democrats indicates a major fault in our political system.
Neither man is fit to lead our nation in 2024.
you got that right elmer......

The fact Trump is leading with Republicans and Biden is leading with Democrats indicates a major fault in our political system.
All I know is in his four years, Donald J Trump was hands down the most courageous, most competent, and most effective President I have had in my now very long lifetime. He closed the border, his economic policies raised incomes in all demographics, gained us energy independence without high inflation, gained respect of the world and the closest thing to world peace I had ever experienced. I will put up with a lot of pettiness, petulance, obnoxiousness, mean tweets to get results like that. He earned a second term.

Joe Biden is hands down the most incompetent, ineffective, destructive, wrong headed and dishonest/uncaring President I have had in my lifetime. I cannot think of a single thing he has accomplished that would merit anybody's vote other than those who want to destroy America as we have known it.

Last edited:
A country in deep decline cannot do better than that

well the GOP will go through the democratic process and let the people decide through primaries and debates

The DNC sadly took a page from the CCP and canceled the democratic process even before Xiden announced…so sounds like you are stuck with who your party picked for you

All I know is in his four years, Donald J Trump was hands down the most courageous, most competent, and most effective President I have had in my now very long lifetime. He closed the border, his economic policies raised incomes in all demographi9cs, gained us energy independence without high inflation, gained respect of the world and the closest thing to world peace I had ever experienced. I will put up with a lot of pettiness, petulance, obnoxiousness, mean tweets to get results like that. He earned a second term.

Joe Biden is hands down the most incompetent, ineffective, destructive, wrong headed and dishonest/uncaring President I have had in my lifetime. I cannot think of a single thing he has accomplished that would merit anybody's vote other than those who want to destroy America as we have known it.
Donald Trump was a piece of shit clowning around and driving the country to civil war. His entire pitch is to promise revenge against Americans. How courageous :rolleyes:

His policies of flooding fake money into the economy and redistributing wealth to the most wealthy powerful entities in the country are directly responsible for inflation.

Ok it's your thread. Who do you suggest for DEM and GOP President in 2024?

well the GOP will go through the democratic process and let the people decide through primaries and debates

The DNC sadly took a page from the CCP and canceled the democratic process even before Xiden announced…so sounds like you are stuck with who your party picked for you
The candidate you will nominate has already said he will not participate in debates.

Quit it. You’ll vote for who you’re told to vote for.

Donald Trump was a piece of shit clowning around and driving the country to civil war. His entire pitch is to promise revenge against Americans. How courageous :rolleyes:

His policies of flooding fake money into the economy and redistributing wealth to the most wealthy powerful entities in the country are directly responsible for inflation.
Wow talk about revisionist history! Lordy.

/——/ I agree. Hows abouts Trump vs AOC? Or Trump vs Adam Shytface? Or Trump vs Diane Finstein? Or Trump vs Fetterman? Or Trump vs….

I'm still hoping for Desantis v _____________.
DeSantis is just 44 years old and so far I haven't seen anything from him to give me confidence that he has DJT's vision, negotiating skills or competence in international dealings that DJT demonstrated. And DJT has demonstrated toughness against dedicated efforts to bring him down, a 98% hostile press, and a Congress determined to thwart him any way they could.

DeSantis is in a red state with a highly supportive legislature and he receives at least as much positive as negative press in Florida. I would much prefer see him in Congress or as VP to a strong President for awhile longer and learn a lot more before throwing him into the lion's den.

Forum List

Back