Come on America, we have to be able to do better than Trump vs Biden in 2024

All I know is in his four years, Donald J Trump was hands down the most courageous, most competent, and most effective President I have had in my now very long lifetime. He closed the border, his economic policies raised incomes in all demographics, gained us energy independence without high inflation, gained respect of the world and the closest thing to world peace I had ever experienced. I will put up with a lot of pettiness, petulance, obnoxiousness, mean tweets to get results like that. He earned a second term.

Joe Biden is hands down the most incompetent, ineffective, destructive, wrong headed and dishonest/uncaring President I have had in my lifetime. I cannot think of a single thing he has accomplished that would merit anybody's vote other than those who want to destroy America as we have known it.

Trump was the best President of modern times. Potatohead the worst in the history of the Republic.

Don't put Trump in the same category as Potatohead.

Trump was the best president in modern times? How quickly you conservatives forget your one time deity Reagan.

Even though I didn't like Reagan and many of his policies, he still managed to do a lot while in office. Anyone remember the Berlin Wall?

And while Clinton had a lot of baggage towards the end of his presidency (Lewinsky), when he was president, most people had more money in their own pockets, and when he left office, the US had money in their accounts.

No. Trump isn't the best president in modern times.

Trump was the best president in modern times? How quickly you conservatives forget your one time deity Reagan.

Even though I didn't like Reagan and many of his policies, he still managed to do a lot while in office. Anyone remember the Berlin Wall?

And while Clinton had a lot of baggage towards the end of his presidency (Lewinsky), when he was president, most people had more money in their own pockets, and when he left office, the US had money in their accounts.

I put Trump and Reagan in the same grouping of best Presidents. I'm pissed that Reagan signed the crime bill that had the Hughes Amendment attached so Trump goes ahead of him.

It use to be that Carter was the worst. Then came along The Worthless Negro who held the title for awhile. Then Mr. Potatohead took the top honors.

As far as Slick Willy he was a scumbag and a piece of shit. Corrupt as hell. Absolutely no doubt about that. However, being as scummy as he was he was politically astute. He was smart enough to let Newt and the Republicans pretty much set the economic agenda. He signed all but one of the items in the Republican's Contract for America. By the way, the one he didn't sign was the most important. The balanced budget agreement.

Reagan was a great President and until Trump I counted him as the greatest President of my lifetime. But he also made some serious mistakes that Trump didn't make and in a few areas no way had Trumps skill set to make things happen and get things done. So that's why I would rate both at the top of the Presidential ratings, Trump accomplished more in four years than Reagan did in eight.

Reagan was a great President and until Trump I counted him as the greatest President of my lifetime. But he also made some serious mistakes that Trump didn't make and in a few areas no way had Trumps skill set to make things happen and get things done. So that's why I would rate both at the top of the Presidential ratings, Trump accomplished more in four years than Reagan did in eight.

Ummm....................you might wanna go back and re-read history, because Reagan accomplished a hell of a lot more than Trump ever did.

Come on America, we have to be able to do better than Trump vs Biden in 2024.
The fact Trump is leading with Republicans and Biden is leading with Democrats indicates a major fault in our political system.
Neither man is fit to lead our nation in 2024.

Wouldn't Republican forms of government be so much easier if the people didn't have a say?

The fact Trump is leading with Republicans and Biden is leading with Democrats indicates a major fault in our political system.
Well, it seems like a combination of two things:

First, our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics. Why would anyone want to put themselves and their families through this?

Second, our "system" incentivizes and rewards the very worst impulses of its participants, so the shit rises to the top.

We've allowed this to happen by not paying any of the above much attention. How do we turn it around now? Who knows.

First, our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics. Why would anyone want to put themselves and their families through this?

Second, our "system" incentivizes and rewards the very worst impulses of its participants, so the shit rises to the top.

We've allowed this to happen by not paying any of the above much attention. How do we turn it around now? Who knows.

You voted for Biden, liar.

The problem is, only stupid people or people with severe dementia would want to be president. No matter who gets elected, half the country will be at that president's throat trying to take them down. Anyone with more than a pea brain wouldn't want the job. So, that's why we have losers running.

People like you caused it. People like you created it. you own it all you phony bag of human garbage.

Why do you bother posting? Fake Dante. You could not mop sweat off Original Dante nutsack you worthless sap. get off the boards fool.
get one of the real old timers here from bdc

you'll see

and Dante thanks you for the obsession. Dante believes it keeps you from harassing others.

The problem is, only stupid people or people with severe dementia would want to be president. No matter who gets elected, half the country will be at that president's throat trying to take them down. Anyone with more than a pea brain wouldn't want the job. So, that's why we have losers running.
I don't buy that. Trump is 76 years old and still has excellent recall. You ask him who is President of any country and he knows. What is the capitol of any country and he knows. Biden doesn't know who the President of this country is or where he is half the time.

Trump is like many really smart people who knows what he wants to say to his brain is moving ahead of his words sometimes so he communicates in half sentences or incomplete sentences which can be annoying. But he is able to articulate intelligent answers for pretty much anything he is asked about anything he is responsible for.

And I suspect Trump not only had the confidence he could do a better job than his predecessors, certainly a better job than Obama did, but there was ego involved that he wanted being President on his resume and prove that he could. But he is the ONLY President of my lifetime who was so dedicated to keeping his campaign promises--the campaign promises that caused us to vote for him out of hope--and was willing to try and try again to find something effective that actually accomplished a goal. Most give up after one failed attempt and shrug it off with a "I tried.

And Trump had very good instincts about what policy actually helped Americans and what was bad for Americans both in the short term and long term. And he didn't push a lot of silly or unsupportable psychobabble and woke feel good propaganda on us.

He was equally hated by the left and establishment GOP for showing them up so badly and/or accomplishing what they said couldn't be done or didn't have the guts to do.

For instance every President, Republican and Democrat, going all the way back to Nixon said they would move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Trump was the only on with the balls to do it.

Last edited:
I don't buy that. Trump is 76 years old and still has excellent recall. You ask him who is President of any country and he knows. What is the capitol of any country and he knows. Biden doesn't know who the President of this country is or where he is half the time.

Trump is like many really smart people who knows what he wants to say to his brain is moving ahead of his words sometimes so he communicates in half sentences or incomplete sentences which can be annoying. But he is able to articulate intelligent answers for pretty much anything he is asked about anything he is responsible for.

And I suspect Trump not only had the confidence he could do a better job than his predecessors, certainly a better job than Obama did, but there was ego involved that he wanted being President on his resume and prove that he could. But he is the ONLY President of my lifetime who was so dedicated to keeping his campaign promises--the campaign promises that caused us to vote for him out of hope--and was willing to try and try again to find something effective that actually accomplished a goal. Most give up after one failed attempt and shrug it off with a "I tried.

And Trump had very good instincts about what policy actually helped Americans and what was bad for Americans both in the short term and long term. And he didn't push a lot of silly or unsupportable psychobabble and woke feel good propaganda on us.

He was equally hated by the left and establishment GOP for showing them up so badly and/or accomplishing what they said couldn't be done or didn't have the guts to do.

For instance every President, Republican and Democrat, going all the way back to Nixon said they would move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Trump was the only on with the balls to do it.
I didn't say Trump had dementia, Biden does. I just called him stupid and an idiot for even wanting to be president. Look at where it has gotten him. Leftists abusing their power to attack him for six years now and Trump wants more.

You give him WAAAAY too much credit. I seriously doubt that he knows who the president is of any country.

The names of the presidents of countries he feel has dissed him? Probably. The names of all of them? Not likely. Trump only pays attention to what is good for Trump. Anything else doesn't matter.

And Clinton had a rickety old pick up truck filled with White House furniture, and a whole bunch of W keys from White House keyboards.

I didn't say Trump had dementia, Biden does. I just called him stupid and an idiot for even wanting to be president. Look at where it has gotten him. Leftists abusing their power to attack him for six years now and Trump wants more.
And that's why I want him. He has weathered the worst they could think up or manufacture to throw at him, 98% negative press from a corrupt leftwing media, and a Congress determined to destroy him, and he still accomplished more good for America than any President in my lifetime. Who else do we have that could come anywhere near that kind of success against those odds?

No other Republican can expect any better treatment if he actually works for the American people instead of the special interests.

Forum List

Back