Come closer!!!!

Slag

May 3, 2014
I will tell you why I am here.

I am an attention whore. I want pos rep, neg rep it does not matter. I will debate issues that are worthy and some that are not.

I am here to have fun and laugh with the sinners and cry with the saints of the forum.

I am here to party and dance in the USMB ballroom...:mm::D

cool username

the-slag.jpg

Designer/Developer.
I create solutions for games, apps, branding, and web....

Ooooo ... I'm so nosy!!!

Last edited:
Hi, Slag, welcome to USMB.

You sure got that pos rep system thingy down real fast, for a newbie. Must be a quick study, what?

One does not need to be smarter than a bag of lollipops to figure that any system where reps are given will soon find out who they want to post with or read. I have been to a couple of places this being one that have this peer approval system in place. If you tell me that the more rep a person has the easier it will pay the bills then I am in a for a surprise, otherwise it is just an indicator.

I really do just want to dance and have fun in the USMB ballroom and circumvent those I will not be dealing with much....:dance:

cool username

Not really...but how did you come up with it?

I am the son of a son of a son of a smelter. My father wanted me to follow in his footsteps and take on the family tradition of smelting. I chose another path. I knew my hands were meant for different work and my heart was known to none. I left my home and went alone, a solitary way. It was at that point he gave to me a gift I know I never can repay, instead of acting out his disappointment and guilt tripping me his parting words were, "leave this place you are no better than slag, never again rear your ugly head here and darken my door".

The name stuck, I like it....:)

Last edited:

You sure got that pos rep system thingy down real fast, for a newbie. Must be a quick study, what?

One does not need to be smarter than a bag of lollipops to figure that any system where reps are given will soon find out who they want to post with or read. I have been to a couple of places this being one that have this peer approval system in place. If you tell me that the more rep a person has the easier it will pay the bills then I am in a for a surprise, otherwise it is just an indicator.

I really do just want to dance and have fun in the USMB ballroom and circumvent those I will not be dealing with much....:dance:

And I see you got the friendliness thing down, too...

I think I'll go sort out my sock drawer.

And I see you got the friendliness thing down, too...

I think I'll go sort out my sock drawer.

You don't need to. It's [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

Forum List

Back