Ashtara

September

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2014
NA
I have joined your forum, so, hello I guess. I'm not a good or an evil person so chances are I am more understanding and tolerant to everybody than most humans.

I'm in my mid twenties, and I live a very athletic, spiritual, and sexual lifestyle. I love nature, especially the desert, and especially at night. I enjoy listening to Opeth, painting spiritual/ apocalyptic/ demonic/ angelic art, and discussing religion, or whatever seems interesting at the moment.

You can call me Ashley or Ashtara. I chose the pseudonym "Ashtara" by roughly combining my name with "Ishtar" and "Athena". The mythology of those goddesses reflect a great deal about my own nature.

So... Peace.

Last edited:
Hello Ashtara,

I found your introduction to be most interesting and can't wait to join you in good-times, on our Forums.

Hello Ashtara...

welcome-black_zps017e522c.png

Welcome to the USMB...

I have joined your forum, so, hello I guess. I'm not a good or an evil person so chances are I am more understanding and tolerant to everybody than most humans.

I'm in my mid twenties, and I live a very athletic, spiritual, and sexual lifestyle. I love nature, especially the desert, and especially at night. I enjoy listening to Opeth, painting spiritual/ apocalyptic/ demonic/ angelic art, and discussing religion, or whatever seems interesting at the moment.

You can call me Ashley or Ashtara. I chose the pseudonym "Ashtara" by roughly combining my name with "Ishtar" and "Athena". The mythology of those goddesses reflect a great deal about my own nature.

So... Peace.

Welcome.

@Everyone- Thanks for the welcome. Nice forum you got here.

@Mr.H.- I listen to music I like from any genre.

XXXXX -- Moderation delete -- See Mod Message in thread.

Last edited:
Hon...what you do in your personal life is your business. I say it again....welcome and enjoy the board. There are some cool people here. :)

She's not getting laid through the actual internet....Although if someone invents that they'll be the richest person since Bill Gates.

I sense a great deal of negativity has arisen... over nothing. Let there be peace instead.

Last edited:
The two mods who introduced themselves in your thread are really cool. Ditto Gracie. Let there be peace otherwise. :)

This place is cloudy with a LOT of negativity. Avoid the flame zone.

For mellow discussion, go to Cheers, The Coffee Shop, Eye Candy or Eye Candy 2, Non Cliquity Clack Club, The Fireplace, etc. The Lounge area. Otherwise, negativity is gonna smack ya right upside the face and we need new members to STAY.

Forum List

Back