Colorado black Democrat Lawmaker Introduces ‘Pet Tax’ for All Animals and It’s Worse Than You Think

You can't make this comedy up.
A communist thinks my answer was a joke.

That tells me you had no intention on accepting my answer.

I had to tell you that I think America was great before civil rights was passed, because you leftists use race as an excuse for everything.

Seems to me the racists in America are the ones constantly bringing it up as an issue.

A communist thinks my answer was a joke.

That tells me you had no intention on accepting my answer.

I had to tell you that I think America was great before civil rights was passed, because you leftists use race as an excuse for everything.

Seems to me the racists in America are the ones constantly bringing it up as an issue.

You answer is laughable garbage like most of your posts.

My answer wasn't predictable....and you're such a fraud that you think I must answer your questions the way you want me to, because you think all people like me are the same.

Why ask a question if you won't accept the answer?
Because you're a fraud.

Just stupid

Just stupid
GFQayswWQAAE6kU.jpg

The motive behind this bill isn't to protect pets; it's to eliminate them.

Regina English = DIEversity!
2024a_englishregina.jpg

I suppose this is part of MAGA’s outreach to the black community, i.e. knocking someone for something trivial. Sure, that’ll get you votes! :rolleyes-41:

Oh really?
What makes you so special?
I got a voters registration card for years.....but lately they put a bar scanner on my driver's license that they scan and it tells them who I am and where I live and if I'm registered and if I have already voted or not.
The way Democrats cheat in elections we have to put tons of security in the system to keep them from getting away with it.

And yet, lawsuit after lawsuit, audit after audit is unable to come up with your chelating claims.

I'm not going to prove what I've already proven just because you are a poor loser.

And yet, lawsuit after lawsuit, audit after audit is unable to come up with your chelating claims.

I'm not going to prove what I've already proven just because you are a poor loser.
Rigged lawsuits and fake charges don't amount to a hill of beans.
And audit after audit has proven that states like Georgia destroyed all of the evidence that proves they cheated.

They have been able to recover enough evidence to prove that in Georgia alone over 400 thousand illegal votes were counted.
IT experts say that Dominion machines can be hacked in under a minute just by connecting a zip drive in the back.
But will you ever listen? No....because you're too dishonest to listen to the truth.

Rigged lawsuits and fake charges don't amount to a hill of beans.
And audit after audit has proven that states like Georgia destroyed all of the evidence that proves they cheated.

They have been able to recover enough evidence to prove that in Georgia alone over 400 thousand illegal votes were counted.
IT experts say that Dominion machines can be hacked in under a minute just by connecting a zip drive in the back.
But will you ever listen? No....because you're too dishonest to listen to the truth.

Explains now 105% of Dems voted in a district.

Explains now 105% of Dems voted in a district.
Not to mention the fact that they say they mailed out 160,000 mail-in ballots but counted over 260,000.

How can you count thousands more than you mailed?
Easy.....they either counted blank ballots or they counted them more than once.
Or they simply rigged the counting machines to give them the result they wanted.

The latest Dem scheme are "impact fees". Typically $10,000 to $30,000 cash extortion if you wish to build a new house. You get nothing for the money, Dems just take it from you for the privilege of building a new home.
Reminds me of Bill Gates. He donates 10 million dollars per year to reverse his carbon footprint impact on the planet because he doesn't actually want to reverse his carbon footprint on the planet.

You kind of get why even an antfarm is not exempt?

You completely missed what saying.

You may kind of get it, but I fully get why your post count vs reaction score is what it is.

I’m not surprised you are fixated on reaction scores.

And there is no elitism to it, that's stupid. It's all about wringing more money out of people and nothing else. And they want to squeeze people for money so badly they would tax a goldfish? Give me a fucking break.

It is poorly written and essentially unenforceable. What I “get”is the idea of trying to do something to ensure continuing care for pets after the owner is deceased or disabled. This isn’t it. It is rather elitist to have it apply so broadly those who can not afford it can no longer afford to have pets even if they’ve made private arrangements for their care. It’s a stupid bill.

I got a voters registration card when I registered to vote in 1980. I've used it every election since then.

Some say I should now have to go to the trouble of providing more than that.

No.
Maybe because it doesn't actually prove anything? Hell, I can MAKE voter registration cards on my laptop, with stuff from Staples! (They're just printouts on card stock.)

Forum List

Back