Colorado black Democrat Lawmaker Introduces ‘Pet Tax’ for All Animals and It’s Worse Than You Think

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The motive behind this bill isn't to protect pets; it's to eliminate them.

Regina English = DIEversity!
2024a_englishregina.jpg

After reading the actual bill, I kind of get WHY they are proposing it, but it is poorly written, completely unworkable and penalizes those who can’t afford it. There is a bit of elitism there.

I read in the thread featuring historical photos that in 1920s Germany, there was a pet tax.

The photo shows well-dressed ladies and gentlemen who felt that they could not afford an increase in the tax, so they have lined up with their dogs to have them euthanized.

(I am an elderly computer illiterate who does not know how to link to that photo. Sorry.)

After reading the actual bill, I kind of get WHY they are proposing it, but it is poorly written, completely unworkable and penalizes those who can’t afford it. There is a bit of elitism there.

A bit?????

Really I have no idea why they are proposing it. Can you explain?

Forum List

Back