Collusion..PAYOFF?..Sheila Jackson Lee Slips Christine Blasey Ford's Lawyer Envelope During Hearing

Even caught on video...but then, it is a WOG passing the FAT ENVELOPE (full of Soros money?) To the feckless lawyer!

Video: Representative Sheila Jackson Lee slips Christine Blasey Ford's lawyer a fat envelope during hearing recess. What's in the ENVELOPE?

She was trying to be sneaky about it for sure, her body language indicated that. What a fraud this whole thing is.

(Excerpt) Read more at commonsenseevaluation.com ...
You can tell who TRULY runs this forum when they move a LEGIT thread with video evidence to the "conspiracy theories" section. I refuse to engage in threads they move here....bunch of fucking clowns.

Even caught on video...but then, it is a WOG passing the FAT ENVELOPE (full of Soros money?) To the feckless lawyer!

Video: Representative Sheila Jackson Lee slips Christine Blasey Ford's lawyer a fat envelope during hearing recess. What's in the ENVELOPE?

She was trying to be sneaky about it for sure, her body language indicated that. What a fraud this whole thing is.

You can tell who TRULY runs this forum when they move a LEGIT thread with video evidence to the "conspiracy theories" section. I refuse to engage in threads they move here....bunch of fucking clowns.

Then you've silenced yourself.

Meanwhile, does anyone know what was in the envelope? Or is this just a wonderful excercise in imagination?

Does it matter where it is as long as the info gets out?

Like this...
Christine Blasey Ford questioned about her fear of flying [she faked a disability Conning Committee]

Christine Blasey Ford questioned about her fear of flying

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Does it matter where it is as long as the info gets out?

And by 'info', you mean your imagination?

What was the envelope? You have no idea. Making your entire 'payoff' conspiracy a fantasy

Meanwhile, does anyone know what was in the envelope? Or is this just a wonderful excercise in imagination?
Let me try this one more time with you....that is why there is a ? After PAYOFF?....Is this that difficult for your low 2 digit IQ?

Let me try this one more time with you....that is why there is a ? After PAYOFF?....Is this that difficult for your low 2 digit IQ?

Laughing......so you admit that you're alluding to a conspiracy you know you can't factually support.

And thus this thread ends up in the conspiracy board.

Laughing......so you admit that you're alluding to a conspiracy you know you can't factually support.

Then why slip it, you did see the video, that certainly LOOKED VERY SUSPICIOUS....and again who cares where it ends up, people interested will find it!.... Try borrowing a pair of big boy pants when posting!

Then why slip it, you did see the video, that certainly LOOKED VERY SUSPICIOUS....and again who cares where it ends up, people interested will find it!.... Try borrowing a pair of big boy pants when posting!

Interested in finding what? Your imagination?

Again, you have no idea what was in the evelope. Making your allusion to a conspiracy you know you can't back up all the more silly.

Your thread is exactly where it belongs.

Again, you have no idea what was in the evelope. Making your allusion to a conspiracy you know you can't back up all the more silly.

I have never had such a dolt that can't understand the symbolism! But your idiocy is entertaining!

I have never had such a dolt that can't understand the symbolism! But your idiocy is entertaining!

Laughing....and with all the silly insults, you're still stumped cold by this cartoon simple question:

What was in the envelope, Purge?

Ah yes just paying the lying sack of shit off...

As someone pointed out in the conspiracy board (where this thread is likely to go).....its 2018. Payments are made electronically.

So what was the envelope, Odium?

Cons grab at anything, no matter how far fetched.

They're still convinced Trump won the popular vote and that the Chinese invented Global Warming. Someone being passed an envelope is a blank canvas for them to paint their conspiracy dreams upon.

You're not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer here, PJ.

As someone pointed out in the conspiracy board (where this thread is likely to go).....its 2018. Payments are made electronically.

So what was the envelope, Odium?

They should ask the congresswoman who sneakingly gave an envelope to the woman's lawyer....no doubt she will lie about it so we will never know.

Cons grab at anything, no matter how far fetched.

They're still convinced Trump won the popular vote and that the Chinese invented Global Warming. Someone being passed an envelope is a blank canvas for them to paint their conspiracy dreams upon.

You're not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer here, PJ.

That's right go bury your head in the sand or up your ass as usual leftard.

Laughing....and with all the silly insults, you're still stumped cold by this cartoon simple question:

What was in the envelope, Purge?

A piece of very small paper with your IQ number on it!

Forum List

Back