Jacob Wohl pulls a Smollett

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
The Conservative troll who tried to frame Mueller is at it at gain.
A gay Hispanic allegedly threatened Jacob Wohl. Wohl reported it to Minnesota police.
Turns out Wohl himself was the "gay Hispanic". He made it up.
Ben Collins on Twitter

Not surprising. He is known for making shit up.
I havent seen anything that says he filed a police report though. except on twitter.

I havent seen anything that says he filed a police report though. except on twitter.
No powder filled death threat letter either, or any fake crying during a GMA appearance. He also didnt pay people to stage his hoax.

Trump says things on Twitter that you have never doubted on the grounds that he used Twitter.

A gay Hispanic allegedly threatened Jacob Wohl. Wohl reported it to Minnesota police.
Ben Collins on Twitter
One obvious hoax got a shitload of attention and was lent credibility by people who should've know better, while the other gets smoked out right away.

Gee, I wonder what the difference here is?

Trump says things on Twitter that you have never doubted on the grounds that he used Twitter.
What the fuck are you talking about? Show me a link where someone said...

"i didnt believe him at first, but then i found out that he said it on twitter, so you know hes telling the truth."

:laugh:

Ben Collins on Twitter
One obvious hoax got a shitload of attention and was lent credibility by people who should've know better, while the other gets smoked out right away.

Gee, I wonder what the difference here is?
People are still defending smollett can you believe that shit?

"i didnt believe him at first, but then i found out that he said it on twitter, so you know hes telling the truth."

You misunderstood. No conservative ever said, "I like Trump but he said this on Twitter so it must be false ".

Shut up you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck
Someone's triggered.
Lol you just say dumb shit. I treat you like all the other derps on this forum. Dont think you are special.

Someone's triggered.
Lol you just say dumb shit. I treat you like all the other derps on this forum. Dont think you are special.
I don't think I'm special. I think you are.

Someone's triggered.
I don't think I'm special. I think you are.
Welp, i talked to you like i do all the morons. Yet, you think you "triggered" me.
You arent special

You misunderstood. No conservative ever said, "I like Trump but he said this on Twitter so it must be false ".
So what did you mean when you said that stupid shit about never doubting stuff because its on Twitter?

So what did you mean when you said that stupid shit about never doubting stuff because its on Twitter?
I said the opposite, genius.

I said the opposite, genius.
You said...

Now explain how thats the opposite. You literally said it wasnt doubted BECAUSE it was on Twitter.

Forum List

Back