US Forces and Afghan Army Fighting One Another?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Saw this on my Twitter feed this morning.

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 9.12.09 AM.png

Isn’t the Afghan army the same army we installed to bring security to the nation after we defeated the Taliban….who previously defeated the Afghan army to install their Theocracy?

I’m just asking….

Are we at war with Afghanistan or the Taliban, both?

Is it likely we built that base that we wiped out?

Interesting. Looking into it, I came across this: Taliban overtakes Afghan base amid US peace negotiations

Taliban militants overtook an Afghan National Army base Monday, wiping out dozens of U.S.-allied soldiers amid peace talks with the U.S.
Taliban forces killed more than a dozen Afghan military men in hours of gunfire exchange in the siege of the Bala Murghab base in Afghanistan's western border province of Badghis. They took the remaining 40 men as prisoners of war.
Taliban overtakes Afghan base amid US peace negotiations
If what I read is true, one could be related to the other?

Interesting. Looking into it, I came across this: Taliban overtakes Afghan base amid US peace negotiations

Taliban militants overtook an Afghan National Army base Monday, wiping out dozens of U.S.-allied soldiers amid peace talks with the U.S.
Taliban forces killed more than a dozen Afghan military men in hours of gunfire exchange in the siege of the Bala Murghab base in Afghanistan's western border province of Badghis. They took the remaining 40 men as prisoners of war.
Taliban overtakes Afghan base amid US peace negotiations
If what I read is true, one could be related to the other?

Thanks for that.

Glad to know we are made well aware of Luke Perry’s death but this is not front page news.

As for the topic…we seem to be negotiating with terrorists…..wow.

Saw this on my Twitter feed this morning.

View attachment 250049

Isn’t the Afghan army the same army we installed to bring security to the nation after we defeated the Taliban….who previously defeated the Afghan army to install their Theocracy?

I’m just asking….

Are we at war with Afghanistan or the Taliban, both?

Is it likely we built that base that we wiped out?
We Should’ve got the fuck out of there years ago

As long as the mainstream media does not highlight it it is not news and never happened.

Forum List

Back