college basketball ranking!

Try living in Washington where no football team in the state can win a game this year!
That is why I am so excited Gonzaga's season has finally started, I finally have a team to look forward to watching who actually win!
We have the Apple Cup, a rival football game between WSU and UW and this year the renamed it the Toilet Bowl! lol
And maybe Kansas will get better as the season goes along, bball teams have a way of srprising you.

Try living in Washington where no football team in the state can win a game this year!
That is why I am so excited Gonzaga's season has finally started, I finally have a team to look forward to watching who actually win!
We have the Apple Cup, a rival football game between WSU and UW and this year the renamed it the Toilet Bowl! lol
And maybe Kansas will get better as the season goes along, bball teams have a way of srprising you.

I actually like Gonzaga, and always root for them during march madness. one of my favorite players (John Stockton) attended that college.

I actually like Gonzaga, and always root for them during march madness. one of my favorite players (John Stockton) attended that college.

Our friend Luissa27 has many John Stockton stories, I'm so jealous!

As a matter of fact, Gonzaga plays where I graduated from, Indiana University (IU), this Saturday...........

They are going to KILL US, we are "rebuilding" this year............

I love Gonzaga's coach, he's had TONS of offers to leave for 'bigger' pastures, but has stayed at Gonzaga. I'm sure they pay him a pretty penny too, and they should, he's worth it.

I love college basketball, it's my favorite sport to watch..

{Isn't it funny 3 chicks and no guys have posted about basketball? :lol: }

like echo said I have a few stockton stories! My neices actually are really good friends with his daughters having played bball with her for a few years now on their select team and now at Gonzaga Prep, the catholic high school about a block away from Gonzaga. My brother also has seen both his Gold medals when they won their league championship a few years ago and he hosted the party afterwords.
He is actually a very quiet guy but he supports Gonzaga BBall quite a bit and youth bball in Spokane, actually opening a new building for AAU bball. And if you are ever in Spokane go to Jacks and Dans tavern, John's dad is Jack!
Just say people here think John is the messiah!

Just say people here think John is the messiah!

I lived in Utah for 10 years and hell, I think he's the messiah. The entire Jazz organization is just so damn classy. And, the Stockton/Malone legacy is part of that. Very quiet, understated, hard-working, and really really motivated. John Stockton just played so damn hard and was so serious about the game. He makes the showboaters of today look even more idiotic than they are.

I lived in Utah for 10 years and hell, I think he's the messiah. The entire Jazz organization is just so damn classy. And, the Stockton/Malone legacy is part of that. Very quiet, understated, hard-working, and really really motivated. John Stockton just played so damn hard and was so serious about the game. He makes the showboaters of today look even more idiotic than they are.

Amen Sister!

Add David Robinson, my ALL TIME favorite, and Steve Nash as the ones who others should try to be like.

I agree completly which is one of the reason I do not watch the NBA anymore. They don't make them like John Stockton, Larry Bird, or karl anymore.
The funniest thing is I used to have a huge poster in my room when I was younger of karl Malone in a mailman uniform and my aunt and uncle came to stay with us taking my room. My uncle is old school from Idaho with racists views towards black people, just say he loved my poster of Karl Malone and my other one of shawn kemp.

I will never quit watching college basketball! Another person you should look out for in the future is this kid named D'Angelo who is a freshman at WSU. I think if the develope him well he will be a top Division One player here in the next two years.

Forum List

Back