Colin Powell Endorses Obama

Clinton made mistakes and missed opportunities.

Bush let bin ladin get away at tora bora, and Bush has had the full strength of the US government to go after Bin Ladin, to an extent clinton didn't.

Are you going to hold both men to the same standard, or are you going to say Bush has done a bang up job on getting bin ladin?

I hold them all accountable. Bin Ladin should be dead by now..ALL are responsible.

But especially Bush. ;)

More americans were killed by terrorists under the Reagan adminstration, Poppy Bush's Adminstration, and Bush junior's adminstration, than under Clinton.

If you look up the stats, the Clinton adminstration was actually the low point for the amount of americans killed by muslim terrorists.

Really, I thought we were talking about attacks on US soil?

You still haven't answered the question:

Why was clinton responsible for an attack that occurred 8 months into George Junior's term....

but, Poppy Bush wasn't responsible for an attack that occurred 30 days into Clinton's first term?
I'd appreciate an answer, thanks.

First tell me where I said all that, then we can talk.
You jumped in the pile....I think you go first.

When clinton DID launch attacks, aka cruise missle attacks, republicans mocked him and laughed at him for it.

Why did they do that?

Could it because he was using 10 million dollar cruise missles to destroy tents in the desert and using a criminal justice approach to terrorism?

When clinton DID launch attacks, aka cruise missle attacks, republicans mocked him and laughed at him for it.

Why did they do that?

i don't know, i would have to see the context but having a government offer him over and clinton refusing is inexcusable.

Could it because he was using 10 million dollar cruise missles to destroy tents in the desert and using a criminal justice approach to terrorism?

No. It's because they were hounding him and spending 70 million dollars of our money to get a blue dress. And any action Clinton took was referred to as "wagging the dog".

Remind me again :confused: What is that quote of yours about someone not being someone else :confused:

Obama is not Clinton :eusa_eh:

the conversation morphed into who is more to blame for 9/11. bush or clinton.
read the whole post.

i don't know, i would have to see the context but having a government offer him over and clinton refusing is inexcusable.

Well, if you don't remember, you must be pretty young.

When clinton ordered military attacks on al qaeda, republicans mocked him, laughed at him, said he was grandstanding, and that he was trying to divert from blowjob gate.

See, republicans were more interested in presidential blowjobs in the 1990s, than they were against attacking al qaeda.

Okay, so is your position that Poppy Bush was responsible for the 1993 terrorist attacks that occurred 30 days into Clinton's term?

:lol: No answer till you do what I ask. Give the proof girl. Put up or shut up.

When clinton ordered military attacks on al qaeda, republicans mocked him, laughed at him, said he was grandstanding, and that he was trying to divert from blowjob gate.

See, republicans were more interested in presidential blowjobs in the 1990s, than they were against attacking al qaeda.

they weren't concerned about clinton lying to a grand jury?

ummmmm think you have that a little bit backwards.....think Bill was the one interested in the blow jobs.

I call BULLSHIT!

call whatever the hell you like. I tried to explain the post you're upset about, that it wasn't meant the way you took it. You ignored it, so now I am a mile past giving a fuck.

the conversation morphed into who is more to blame for 9/11. bush or clinton.
read the whole post.

Then when you are referring to something said .... say it with a quote! It is there for a reason!

Just like you claiming you meant to "insinuate sarcasm"- in an early post. If that is what you are doing .... do it or say it!

Then when you are referring to something said .... say it with a quote! It is there for a reason!

Just like you claiming you meant to "insinuate sarcasm"- in an early post. If that is what you are doing .... do it or say it!

fine. I'll do that.

ummmmm think you have that a little bit backwards.....think Bill was the one interested in the blow jobs.

Nice attempt at diversion.

Can you answer why, when Clinton did order military attacks on al qaeda, many republicans were less than supportive...many claimed it was an unneccessary gimmick.

Let me see if I have this straight: you made a big deal of saying clinton should have used military force, but when he did much of your party mocked it and called it a diversion?

Forum List

Back