Colin Powell Endorses Obama

Damn, 180 posts since I last viewed this thread. I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's not worth the read. I bet I can guess what most individuals had to say about it anyway.

Damn, 180 posts since I last viewed this thread. I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's not worth the read. I bet I can guess what most individuals had to say about it anyway.

Yep

Obama voters=happy

McCain voters=not happy

Others=don't give a hairy rat's ass

Now jillian, don't confuse the right wing smear king with facts. If he read it on the internet, it HAS to be true, right?

But watch him come back and say that he doesn't "trust" snopes either. That seems to be the new extremist thing... try to diminish the factcheckers... that whole "playing the ref" thing. Bizarre, IMO.

I think you know that's all over this thread.

McCainiacs and Palindrones? heh.... :clap2:

<hand raised>

Excuse me, but there is another voice here .. not a McCainiac, not a Palindrone .. and I think democratic worship of a Bush insider who didn't have the courage to step up when it mattered to save innocent lives is quite telling.

I was smoking a cigarette outside the courthouse this morning. This black woman walked up and started smoking next to me. She started talking politics out of the blue. To no one's surprise she said she was voting Obama.

I asked her why. Her response? "Well I'm not voting for a white person."

I went on to ask her what she specifically likes about him. She had no idea. She just kept coming back to race.

Glad to see we have intelligent voters. Makes you all warm and fuzzy inside.

I was smoking a cigarette outside the courthouse this morning. This black woman walked up and started smoking next to me. She started talking politics out of the blue. To no one's surprise she said she was voting Obama.

I went on to ask her what she specifically likes about him. She had no idea. She just kept coming back to race.

I thought 2000 and 2004 dismissed the rumor of "intelligent voters."

Sounds like a made up story.

Like Joe the Plumber's made up story.

Forum List

Back