Colin Powell Endorses Obama

I can see why you're afraid to answer the question.

It would make you look like a hypocrite to blame the 1993 attack on Clinton and the 2001 attack on clinton as well.

You're a partisan hack.

maybe you could explain why bush sr should have known about the first wtc attack or why he should have prevented it.

Nice attempt at diversion.

Can you answer why, when Clinton did order military attacks on al qaeda, many republicans were less than supportive...many claimed it was an unneccessary gimmick.

Let me see if I have this straight: you made a big deal of saying clinton should have used military force, but when he did much of your party mocked it and called it a diversion?

doesn't matter what the other party did. the buck stops with the president. and you havent explained how he was offered bin laden three or four times and refused.

I can see why you're afraid to answer the question.

It would make you look like a hypocrite to blame the 1993 attack on Clinton and the 2001 attack on clinton as well.

You're a partisan hack.

heh..what does that make you? A liar? Would have to be wouldn't it?
I never said anything you have accused me of..you know it, and when I merely ask for proof, you try to ignore, rather than admit it, showing lack of substance or class. So buh-bye. You decide to own up let me know. Then I MAY decide you are worthy of my time.

Nice attempt at diversion.

Can you answer why, when Clinton did order military attacks on al qaeda, many republicans were less than supportive...many claimed it was an unneccessary gimmick.

Let me see if I have this straight: you made a big deal of saying clinton should have used military force, but when he did much of your party mocked it and called it a diversion?

WOW...one last post to you. You are more nuts than I first thought.
Now I made a big deal?? Where? rotflmao

Advice..seek help..it may not be too late.

this morning when asked if he were still a republican Powell said YES.

I'm so tired of people thinking they know what other people's motivations or inner thoughts and feelings are. It's beyond ridiculous. Powell has served under THREE Republican Presidents for pity sake. He's a republican. Certainly not a neo-con which has come to represent the REpublican party these days but a republican nonetheless. One that I would 100% support if he ran for office so his endorsement means a lot IMO.

this morning when asked if he were still a republican Powell said YES.

I'm so tired of people thinking they know what other people's motivations or inner thoughts and feelings are. It's beyond ridiculous. Powell has served under THREE Republican Presidents for pity sake. He's a republican. Certainly not a neo-con which has come to represent the REpublican party these days but a republican nonetheless. One that I would 100% support if he ran for office so his endorsement means a lot IMO.

he sat under Clinton too. why would a true republican consider running in the democratic primary against Al Gore?

he sat under Clinton too. why would a true republican consider running in the democratic primary against Al Gore?

Because he or she believes what they are doing is the best for the country? Why don't you get the Repulician/Democrat thing off of your brain? We all want what is best for the country, no? I don't give a big rats ass what party they belong to! Obviously you do not :confused:

Was it your Daddy or was it your Mommy that brainwashed you? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Because he or she believes what they are doing is the best for the country? Why don't you get the Repulician/Democrat thing off of your brain? We all want what is best for the country, no? I don't give a big rats ass what party they belong to! Obviously you do not :confused:

Brainwashed?

you're the one voting for Obama.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Well from now on when you trash the Bush Administration be sure to remember to add the disclaimer ( except for powell )

What the hell is a "true Republican"?

Wow, you are paranoid. Someone can vote for Obama without being brainwashed.

Oh, but it's ok for her to say I am brainwashed because the way I see something?

Last edited:
I am so happy about this. Colin told it EXACTLY like it is. Coming from a man like that, that's pretty significant.

Brainwashed?

you're the one voting for Obama.

so you see how shitty this country has turned, you know the results of the last 8 years and you know that McCain is just more of the same Bush policies yet you're the clear headed one by voting to keep us right where we are? :eusa_shifty: something seems a bit off with that sentiment.

Please provide proof that I called everyone that doesn't agree with me a liberal. Do so..or STFU at me..mmm...k??

:badgrin: Is the pressure getting to you? Look, we had to put up with your Idiot in the WH for eight years, you should be able to put up with the Democrats for at least 4.

I can't help it if you voted for W twice. Nothing can change it now. But you are still probably pretty proud. You can tell your grandkids you voted for the most unpopular President of all time...twice. :clap2:

:badgrin: Is the pressure getting to you? Look, we had to put up with your Idiot in the WH for eight years, you should be able to put up with the Democrats for at least 4.

I can't help it if you voted for W twice. Nothing can change it now. But you are still probably pretty proud. You can tell your grandkids you voted for the most unpopular President of all time...twice. :clap2:

And who is the bigger idiot? The one who got voted in, or the ones that voted for him??

so you see how shitty this country has turned, you know the results of the last 8 years and you know that McCain is just more of the same Bush policies yet you're the clear headed one by voting to keep us right where we are? :eusa_shifty: something seems a bit off with that sentiment.

This is some of the funniest shit ever.

Posters who voted for Dumbya not just once, but twice, lecturing anyone on who is qualified and prepared to be president.

Forum List

Back