Colin Kapernik Was Raised In A White Home Yet He Feels This Country Is Oppressive

He gets paid a lot so that, to the Op, means that America doesn't oppress anyone! Waka waka!
Who does America oppress?
You're too stupid to see the state of your race...just go throw some rocks.
We oppress ourselves by staying on reservations. That's why my family GTFO. Nobody is deprived of choice in this country. Nobody.
Like I said...too stupid.

He gets paid a lot so that, to the Op, means that America doesn't oppress anyone! Waka waka!

Why you asking? You don't believe it's true anyway. Lol. They oppress white guys! :badgrin: There's something you can jump on board with buddy! :2up:
I don't believe anyone is oppressed in America. I don't start from a standpoint of hating my country and being quick to believe anything evil said about it.

Yeah, but what you believe doesn't mean it's anyone's reality but your own. See? Because other people believe differently so...I win.
Truth isn't relative. Either people are being oppressed in this country or they aren't. So who's being oppressed?

BTW, apparently Kaeppernick was able to succeed wildly in spite of his race, applying talent and hard work. He actually disproves his own idiotic claim with his life story.

Suspend the ungrateful troublemaker w/o pay for rest of season (conduct detrimental to the team). See if he gets any smarts? Send a message to the hate America crowd.

Wait.......he is only following the other half black in WH. My bad. Its not his fault. False alarm.

Why you asking? You don't believe it's true anyway. Lol. They oppress white guys! :badgrin: There's something you can jump on board with buddy! :2up:
I don't believe anyone is oppressed in America. I don't start from a standpoint of hating my country and being quick to believe anything evil said about it.

Yeah, but what you believe doesn't mean it's anyone's reality but your own. See? Because other people believe differently so...I win.
Truth isn't relative. Either people are being oppressed in this country or they aren't. So who's being oppressed?

BTW, apparently Kaeppernick was able to succeed wildly in spite of his race, applying talent and hard work. He actually disproves his own idiotic claim with his life story.
Too stupid...

He should be grateful for the NFL giving him a chance! God knows it's not like he earned it or something lol

You idiot, it's because of America that he's had the opportunity to earn his success. No one is saying he didn't earn it.

Oh my. That explains everything. A few black guys made it big in sports, so that proves no black people have any problems because of racism. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Oh my. That explains everything. A few black guys made it big in sports, so that proves no black people have any problems because of racism. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
A few? Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

He should be grateful for the NFL giving him a chance! God knows it's not like he earned it or something lol

You idiot, it's because of America that he's had the opportunity to earn his success. No one is saying he didn't earn it.
America gave him his talent and skill, America was his college, America is paying his contract...???...oh boy.

Just go throw some rocks...this isn't storybook time.

Yes, a few in comparison to the black population.

He knew he was going to be on the bench a lot this year, so he is trying to make it look like a one man crusade this season. IMO

America gave him his talent and skill, America was his college, America is paying his contract...???...oh boy.
He didn't build that.

Remember?
He said that???...I'm positive a link with his quote is forthcoming...right???

And a few whites in comparison to the white population. Very few have the drive and talent to go pro, but proportionately, blacks make it far more often than whites. I'm still waiting for you to make your case that people are oppressed in this country.

And a few whites in comparison to the white population. Very few have the drive and talent to go pro, but proportionately, blacks make it far more often than whites. I'm still waiting for you to make your case that people are oppressed in this country.

The case was made long ago. You will never understand that.

It's because he's in America that he's had the opportunities that he he's had, and he's made the most of them. How dumb are you?

Let him go play soccer in Nigeria. GTHO. All the dead American soldiers died so this POS could run from steroid stuffed student-athletes carrying a ball.

The fans should make it very uncomfortable for him to ever play again, but won't in mixed-up CA. IMO.

Sit him. Oh wait....he already sat last year. My bad, again.

Forum List

Back