How to deal WITH white fragility in the workplace

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Be careful because calling someone a racist is often times more offensive than the racist act itself. Lol

If blacks would petition (on behalf of the white population) to use the 'N' word in public, then equality will reign in the land and good God Almighty the races will be free at last, free at last.

It is impossible for whites to be racist since they do not control anything that can control non-whites.

just when you think loons can't find anymore ways to abrase whites, they make fun of their own bullshit to thrust it in our faces once again.

just when you think loons can't find anymore ways to abrase whites, they make fun of their own bullshit to thrust it in our faces once again.
Another tragic case of being born without a sense of humor.
Really? Because I thought it was hilarious when Donald Trump commented on Kahn's wife being a good, obedient Muslim. Apparently you all didn't think that was funny.

Really? Because I thought it was hilarious when Donald Trump commented on Kahn's wife being a good, obedient Muslim. Apparently you all didn't think that was funny.
False Trump making an ass of himself is always entertaining.
Quit while you're behind.

So the "outrage" was feigned?

Nope but the concept of something being funny and outrageous is passed your ability to comprehend it.

Nope but the concept of something being funny and outrageous is passed your ability to comprehend it.
Apparently so. I can never laugh concomitant with something I'm enraged at. Somehow I don't even think it's possible.

Apparently so. I can never laugh concomitant with something I'm enraged at. Somehow I don't even think it's possible.
It definitely is, you are a fine example of it in action.
I see you've been hitting the increase your word power DVDs again!
Bahahahaha!

It definitely is, you are a fine example of it in action.
I see you've been hitting the increase your word power DVDs again!
Bahahahaha!
Actually, I read Dean Koonts novels and write down every word I don't recognize, look up the definition, memorize it, and then use it. I never encounter unfamiliar words without finding out what they mean.

Forum List

Back