Coldest November since 1976

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
WeatherBELL Models Premium Weather Maps

w0w.....talk about a hideous month if you are a progressive!!!:9:

First, the nut sack kick on election day where the nation said, "Your idea's are gay!!".
Second, every progressive's head is exploding awaiting the Ferguson grand jury decision (and we know how that is going to go......fat boy got his hat knocked off ftl ) and now............the entire country is in a deep freeze..........people buried in snow in NY up to their eyeballs.....thousands of cold records being set and...............ready for this..............Lake Superior already freezing over weeks ahead of schedule:ack-1:.

Ask my how hard Im laughing?:coffee:

And the religion really does think that people are sitting him warding off frostbite in front of thier fireplaces screaming about global warming!!!:funnyface::fu::funnyface:

Yep.....for years we heard from them about "THE DEATH OF SNOW IN OUR LIFFETIMES"

When that little prediction ended up looking silly, the new mantra became, 'ITS SNOWING MORE DUE TO WARMING"

But the whole time, the science was settled!!!

gay:gay:

gigantor-header.jpg

Warmest October Eveh!!! = Manmade global Warming

Coldest November Eveh!!! = Manmade Global Warming

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday

Oct 26

Actual Temp
33° Lo 22°
Hist. Avg.
35° Lo 24°

Actual Temp
31° Lo 21°
Hist. Avg.
35° Lo 23°

Actual Temp
32° Lo 18°
Hist. Avg.
34° Lo 23°

Actual Temp
30° Lo 18°
Hist. Avg.
34° Lo 22°

Actual Temp
30° Lo 18°
Hist. Avg.
33° Lo 22°

Actual Temp
30° Lo 16°
Hist. Avg.
33° Lo 21°

Nov 1

Actual Temp
35° Lo 28°
Hist. Avg.
32° Lo 21°

Actual Temp
37° Lo 30°
Hist. Avg.
32° Lo 20°

Actual Temp
36° Lo 28°
Hist. Avg.
31° Lo 20°

Actual Temp
36° Lo 19°
Hist. Avg.
31° Lo 20°

Actual Temp
35° Lo 27°
Hist. Avg.
30° Lo 19°

Actual Temp
33° Lo 20°
Hist. Avg.
30° Lo 19°

Actual Temp
38° Lo 30°
Hist. Avg.
30° Lo 18°

Actual Temp
41° Lo 28°
Hist. Avg.
29° Lo 18°

Actual Temp
47° Lo 32°
Hist. Avg.
29° Lo 18°

Actual Temp
48° Lo 33°
Hist. Avg.
29° Lo 18°

Actual Temp
45° Lo 34°
Hist. Avg.
28° Lo 17°

Actual Temp
47° Lo 34°
Hist. Avg.
28° Lo 17°

Actual Temp
37° Lo 26°
Hist. Avg.
28° Lo 17°

Actual Temp
36° Lo 24°
Hist. Avg.
28° Lo 16°

Actual Temp
31° Lo 22°
Hist. Avg.
27° Lo 16°

Actual Temp
33° Lo 23°
Hist. Avg.
27° Lo 16°

Actual Temp
38° Lo 30°
Hist. Avg.
27° Lo 16°

Yesterday 18

Actual Temp
47° Lo 27°
Hist. Avg.
27° Lo 16°

Today 19

Mostly sunny
39° Lo 29°
Hist. Avg.
26° Lo 15°

Sunny to partly cloudy
35° Lo 29°
Hist. Avg.
26° Lo 15°

Mostly sunny
38° Lo 29°
Hist. Avg.
26° Lo 15°

Periods of clouds and sun
34° Lo 26°
Hist. Avg.
26° Lo 15°

More clouds than sunshine
34° Lo 25°
Hist. Avg.
26° Lo 15°

Overcast with a flurry
33° Lo 22°
Hist. Avg.
26° Lo 15°

Mostly sunny
31° Lo 23°
Hist. Avg.
26° Lo 15°

Mixed snow and sleet
32° Lo 25°
Hist. Avg.
26° Lo 14°

Mostly cloudy
31° Lo 20°
Hist. Avg.
26° Lo 14°

Cloudy
26° Lo 24°
Hist. Avg.
26° Lo 14°

A little icy mix in the a.m.
33° Lo 14°
Hist. Avg.
25° Lo 14°

Mostly cloudy
26° Lo 21°
Hist. Avg.
25° Lo 14°

Dec 1

Snow
29° Lo 25°
Hist. Avg.
25° Lo 14°

Snow and sleet in the morning
36° Lo 25°
Hist. Avg.
25° Lo 14°

Snow and sleet at times
35° Lo 24°
Hist. Avg.
25° Lo 14°

Mostly cloudy
32° Lo 23°
Hist. Avg.
25° Lo 14°

Abundant sunshine, but cold
18° Lo 8°
Hist. Avg.
25° Lo 14°

Cold with brilliant sunshine
18° Lo 8°
Hist. Avg.
25° Lo 14°
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
< October 2014December 2014 >

Temperature Graph November 2014

Looks like Anchorage, Alaska is a lot warmer than New York state.

The Australian Prime Minister announced the Summit would not focus on climate change and "what might happen in 16 years' time," but would instead focus on jobs and economic growth. So in what could be seen as a show of support from the weather gods, Queensland will sizzle through "severe to extreme heatwave conditions" over the weekend, the Bureau of Meteorology said.

map.jpg

Doesn't look a cooling trend there.

The Australian Prime Minister announced the Summit would not focus on climate change and "what might happen in 16 years' time," but would instead focus on jobs and economic growth. So in what could be seen as a show of support from the weather gods, Queensland will sizzle through "severe to extreme heatwave conditions" over the weekend, the Bureau of Meteorology said.

map.jpg

map.jpg

"Record Breaking Cold Blankets United States -- Coldest November Morning Since 1976"

er, um, BECAUSE of manmade global warming"

Hmmmm.. pointing at the Weather Channel and shrieking repeatedly, "MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING YOU FUCKING DENIER!!!!!!!"

Frank, if The Weather Channel upsets you that much, then don't watch it. We wouldn't want you to stroke out in front of the TV.

Of course, as shown by your posts, it appears that's already happened.

map.jpg

hahaahahahahahhahahahahahaahhaha you really are stoopid!!! my gawd.....This is just too damn funny.

map.jpg

map.jpg

"Record Breaking Cold Blankets United States -- Coldest November Morning Since 1976"

Frank, what cracks me up is the cold, their own words is the vortex from the place where there is supposed to be no ice!!!!!!!!! How fnnn funny is that! Then they throw up Australia's little east side which is moving into get this SUMMER and it's getting hot!!! Now that is nutsack fun right there my friend.

map.jpg

map.jpg

Frank, what cracks me up is the cold, their own words is the vortex from the place where there is supposed to be no ice!!!!!!!!! How fnnn funny is that! Then they throw up Australia's little east side which is moving into get this SUMMER and it's getting hot!!! Now that is nutsack fun right there my friend.
they don't even know how the earth cycles and then they have the nerve to tell me I don't know science. they are nothing but.....moooooooooroooons

w0w.....talk about a hideous month if you are a progressive!!!:9:

First, the nut sack kick on election day where the nation said, "Your idea's are gay!!".
Second, every progressive's head is exploding awaiting the Ferguson grand jury decision (and we know how that is going to go......fat boy got his hat knocked off ftl ) and now............the entire country is in a deep freeze..........people buried in snow in NY up to their eyeballs.....thousands of cold records being set and...............ready for this..............Lake Superior already freezing over weeks ahead of schedule:ack-1:.

Ask my how hard Im laughing?:coffee:

And the religion really does think that people are sitting him warding off frostbite in front of thier fireplaces screaming about global warming!!!:funnyface::fu::funnyface:

Really, your still so stupid that you think cold weather means that there is no global warming. If I had a dog that was that stupid, I'd take it for a one way walk into the woods, I'll bet you have a gun or two around, take yourself for a walk into the woods and do the right thing.

map.jpg

map.jpg

they don't even know how the earth cycles and then they have the nerve to tell me I don't know science. they are nothing but.....moooooooooroooons
Nope, they're not that smart.

map.jpg

map.jpg

Nope, they're not that smart.
I agree to the 10th power!

Hmmmm.. pointing at the Weather Channel and shrieking repeatedly, "MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING YOU FUCKING DENIER!!!!!!!"

Frank, if The Weather Channel upsets you that much, then don't watch it. We wouldn't want you to stroke out in front of the TV.

Of course, as shown by your posts, it appears that's already happened.

^ Member of a sick, death-worshiping Cult sez wha...?

This is why there are mass graves at the end of every Progressive rainbow, they cannot tolerate dissent.

How many times have the members of this sick, death-worshiping Cult wishes us ill for daring to question their "Science" (lol)

Forum List

Back