Coldest day ever

nasa-modis-02-20-15-record-cold-snow.jpg

Yep that's global warming and setting hot records... Old Crock is such a dam moron...

Source

Glowball Warming is so hawt that we're all gonna FREEZE TO DEATH!

Suggestion; but used furs on Ebay now before the prices go through the roof.

Winter is Comin'.

"In Baltimore, Maryland, a low temperature of 1F broke the record low for coldest morning recorded at the Thurgood Marshall Baltimore Washington-International Airport.

In Louisville, Kentucky, temperatures dropped to -6F, breaking the old record low of 0F, according to meteorologist Brian Goode of WAVE-TV. Meanwhile, Richmond Kentucky bottomed out at a frigid -32F.

In North Carolina, a record low temperature was set at Charlotte where the overnight temperature bottomed out at 7F breaking the old record of 13F in 1896. In Asheville, temperatures dropped to just 4F breaking the old record of 10F in 1979. Temperature records for Asheville extend back to 1876.

Several records were also broken in Georgia, according to Matt Daniel, a meteorologist at WMAZ-TV, Macon Georgia, who cited data from the National Weather Service. Daniel said that Macon set a new record low when the temperature dropped to 18F, beating the previous record of 21F set in 1958. Athens broke a new record low, too dropping to 14F and beating the old record of 18F set in 1958/1928."

BURRRRRRRRRRRR

Source

Again, and I can't say this enough, we cannot let the left wing nut jobs direct and control the argument. The question is NOT whether the planet is warming or not, the only question is: what is causing it? There is exactly zero evidence that man is the cause.

Whether it's warming or cooling is irrelevant.

I can not stress enough that fringe political cultists like Predfan should be laughed at whenever they try to pass off their cult mantras as science.

This joke never gets old ....

A denier dies. And goes to heaven, being deniers are all such good-hearted people.

As he approaches the Pearly Gates, St. Peter tells him "Welcome to Heaven! In addition to our paradise facilities, all of our services are available to guests, including perfectly omniscient answers to any questions you might have."

The denier says "Excellent! At last I can learn the truth! Who was the mastermind behind the global warming hoax!".

St. Peter says "There was no hoax. All the data was accurate. You were simply misled very badly."

The denier pauses a bit, and then says "Aha! Clearly, the conspiracy goes even deeper than I thought!"

I can not stress enough that fringe political cultists like Predfan should be laughed at whenever they try to pass off their cult mantras as science.

This joke never gets old ....

A denier dies. And goes to heaven, being deniers are all such good-hearted people.

As he approaches the Pearly Gates, St. Peter tells him "Welcome to Heaven! In addition to our paradise facilities, all of our services are available to guests, including perfectly omniscient answers to any questions you might have."

The denier says "Excellent! At last I can learn the truth! Who was the mastermind behind the global warming hoax!".

St. Peter says "There was no hoax. All the data was accurate. You were simply misled very badly."

The denier pauses a bit, and then says "Aha! Clearly, the conspiracy goes even deeper than I thought!"

polar_bear_facepalm.jpg

The coldest day ever! Temperature records broken across the country by the 'Siberian Express' cold snap as Manhattan hits 1F
  • In New York City, the temperature was 1F Friday morning, beating the record low from 1950, and snow is expected in the city over the weekend
  • Cold weather expected to last through Friday, with sub-zero temperatures forecast in parts of Northeast
  • On Thursday Embarrass, Minnesota reported a temperature of -41F - without the wind-chill factor
  • Some place, such as
  • The temperature in Boston is below freezing, as the city is set to break the record of 16 days below 32F set in 1961
  • In Florida, strawberry and orange crops have frozen over because of the harsh winter weather

The coldest day ever! Temperature records broken across the country by the 'Siberian Express' cold snap as Manhattan hits 1F
  • In New York City, the temperature was 1F Friday morning, beating the record low from 1950, and snow is expected in the city over the weekend
  • Cold weather expected to last through Friday, with sub-zero temperatures forecast in parts of Northeast
  • On Thursday Embarrass, Minnesota reported a temperature of -41F - without the wind-chill factor
  • Some place, such as
  • The temperature in Boston is below freezing, as the city is set to break the record of 16 days below 32F set in 1961
  • In Florida, strawberry and orange crops have frozen over because of the harsh winter weather

The air mass known as the Siberian Express traces a line all the way back to the Russian territory, crossing over the North Pole on its way to Canada and into the U.S.

Six inches of snow is expected in Maine and New Hampshire by Friday. Three inches of snow was also forecast for the Midwest, Tennessee Valley and in the southern Appalachians.

Sub-zero temperatures are expected to wipe the region from Ohio to West Virginia and up into the Mid-Atlantic.

Michigan, Indiana, southern Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia and far western Virginia are forecasting morning lows of minus 20 degrees.

Read more: Siberian Express arctic blast kills at least seven across Eastern U.S. as the record-low deadly freeze sets in Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Get used to it folks cuz this is our new reality.

Sure is s0n.........my balls are still thawing out from yesterday. The onset of this Ice Age sucks for sure.............

Cherry trees and apples in bloom. Daffodils blooming in my front yard. Grass needs mowing. About a third of the decidous trees already turning green. Now that is my local weather. So, I guess I could say the whole world is having an early spring, as you silly asses are claiming the whole world is having a terrible winter because you are. Overall, the world is still warming, with wider and wilder swings in the weather. As predicted.

Cherry trees and apples in bloom. Daffodils blooming in my front yard. Grass needs mowing. About a third of the decidous trees already turning green. Now that is my local weather. So, I guess I could say the whole world is having an early spring, as you silly asses are claiming the whole world is having a terrible winter because you are. Overall, the world is still warming, with wider and wilder swings in the weather. As predicted.

In fact, all that Siberian cold that made its way into North America has left Siberia with the warmest temperatures they have seen in years.

+.11 degree's F

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

People need to take notice........the AGW crowd is very fond of throwing out very vague terms like "increased"........"higher"......"reduced"........."warmer".........and posting up graphs that portray huge spikes due to the way they are created. These people are in psy-op mode every day of their lives.:funnyface:

ghey:gay:

Got to laugh at the left wit morons...2/3 of the country is gripped in bitter cold and crushing 158 year old records, Oranges, strawberries, and other crops are being killed by the bitter cold down into Florida and the gulf coast. Record snow falls and ice coverage of the northern hemisphere...

Florida-snow.jpg

ims2015052.gif

"

New
"Got to laugh at the left wit morons...2/3 of the country is gripped in bitter cold and crushing 158 year old records, Oranges, strawberries, and other crops are being killed by the bitter cold down into Florida and the gulf coast. Record snow falls and ice coverage of the northern hemisphere.."

Good Billy Bob, let's pray the cold stays down there for a month or two and toughens those sissies up. Right?.

"

New
"Got to laugh at the left wit morons...2/3 of the country is gripped in bitter cold and crushing 158 year old records, Oranges, strawberries, and other crops are being killed by the bitter cold down into Florida and the gulf coast. Record snow falls and ice coverage of the northern hemisphere.."

Good Billy Bob, let's pray the cold stays down there for a month or two and toughens those sissies up. Right?.

If we are entering the next glacial cycle it will... This is three years in a row and its raising some eyebrows as the cooling gets deeper each year.

Forum List

Back