Fun Thread:If You Could Ask Al Gore And/Or John Kerry Any Question On Live TV This Week.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cool: Put yourself in any anchors shoes this week. You are hosting a cable news show. Your guest is either Al Gore or John Kerry. The nation as a whole is in a deep freeze, many cities seeing record cold temps and some buried under 5 to 10 feet of snow from being pounded by three or four storms.
Now is your chance to put Al and John on the spot! What will you ask them?:rolleyes:

• Banned
Mr. Hore, Im Sorry, I meant Gore. Now that I have your undivided attention along with our audience of over 5 Million Viewers. Would you please enlighten us and explain the difference between "Global Warming" and "Global Freezing"?

I'd ask them how they can live with themselves. they've lied so much and betrayed the people they represented

And Kerry. I have nothing to say to that traitor

• Banned
I'd ask them how they can live with themselves. they've lied so much and betrayed the people they represented

and are these buffoons aware of what is going on especially in the northern states? it's more like the north pole up there.

and are these buffoons aware of what is going on especially in the northern states? it's more like the north pole up there.
Nothing warms the heart of a true Southerner like the thought of Yankees freezing.

I would ask Gore when he was gonna start living the lifestyle he wants us peons to live.

Mark

this administration is made up of some the most worthless people in this country. Hardly any of them are qualified to be in the positions they are in. but that's Obama changing how things are done, remember that lie? . He gives them a position so they continue to suck off us taxpayers whether they are qualified for it or not. and as long as they pledge loyalty to HIM

I wouldn't be surprised if Kerry is arranging to send James Taylor to the north pole and entertain the Polar Bears who can't find any more sheets of ice to go surfing on. Because ITS ALL FROZEN up there!!!

So many butthurt deniers, all gathering in a thread to moan together. Music to our ears.

These poor deniers have no idea of how normal people see them. That's because of the way cults discourage their members from interacting with anyone who isn't part of the cult.

Oh, I'd ask Gore why he didn't fight harder against the election fraud. That's a patriot thing, so deniers wouldn't understand it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kerry is arranging to send James Taylor to the north pole and entertain the Polar Bears who can't find any more sheets of ice to go surfing on. Because ITS ALL FROZEN up there!!!

lol, you crack me up.
I like that. :beer:

and who knew James Taylor was still around? I thought he retired in the 80's! Maybe Kerry couldn't get Air Supply or Yoko Ono to Perform that week?

No kidding. the embarrassing thing is Taylor frikken went along with that clown act.
some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen in my 60 years

and who knew James Taylor was still around? I thought he retired in the 80's! Maybe Kerry couldn't get Air Supply or Yoko Ono to Perform that week?

No kidding. the embarrassing thing is Taylor frikken went along with that clown act.
next thing you know, Obama will hold a macaroni&cheese summit with that stupid (fill in the blank) who wants to give jobs to terrorists at McDonalds and Chinese Buffetts.

next thing you know, Obama will hold a macaroni&cheese summit with that stupid (fill in the blank) who wants to give jobs to terrorists at McDonalds and Chinese Buffetts.

my dear, don't give them any ideas. lol

If things get really bad up there, wouldn't surprise me if the polar bears migrated to Canada/Northern US States being its really too cold for them! no problem, I am sure anyone will take them in as pets.

:cool: Put yourself in any anchors shoes this week. You are hosting a cable news show. Your guest is either Al Gore or John Kerry. The nation as a whole is in a deep freeze, many cities seeing record cold temps and some buried under 5 to 10 feet of snow from being pounded by three or four storms.
Now is your chance to put Al and John on the spot! What will you ask them?:rolleyes:

Now is my chance to put Al and John on the spot? What will I ask?

...umm...

How is it that Joe Biden has more credibility than either one of you?

Al Gore needs to be sentenced to being a full time weatherman/reporter for the weather channel. he definitely would be getting great ratings this week.

Forum List

Back