Cohen was wiretapped before the search

You sound proud to.have a lying mobster in the WH.....
What is your proof asshole? List it.
To much to list it all. I'll just take a recent one

I used moving pictures so claiming fake news won't work. I used moving pictures instead of video because I'm not sure you understand English since you are denying Trump lies.

Those two statements are making the rounds on the news today.

Wonder how long Rudy is gonna be on Trump's team?

I'm just making the point that Trump supporters still deny the most basic of facts, despite literal tape proving those facts. It is like talking to a young Earth Creationist. "It doesn't matter what the evidence says I believe what I believe."..... Come to think of it probably most of the people who believe in a 6000 year old earth are Trump supporters so I guess it makes sense for them.

Do you have the tape? Show us![/QUOTE

Goldilocks is on tape 100's of times running his f'n mouth -- do you want build a wall tapes, replace healthcare tapes, deport 15 million people tapes or balance the debt tapes ?

I can shove them up your ass faster than you can watch them ... say when

What is your proof asshole? List it.

I used moving pictures so claiming fake news won't work. I used moving pictures instead of video because I'm not sure you understand English since you are denying Trump lies.

I'm just making the point that Trump supporters still deny the most basic of facts, despite literal tape proving those facts. It is like talking to a young Earth Creationist. "It doesn't matter what the evidence says I believe what I believe."..... Come to think of it probably most of the people who believe in a 6000 year old earth are Trump supporters so I guess it makes sense for them.

Goldilocks is on tape 100's of times running his f'n mouth -- do you want build a wall tapes, replace healthcare tapes, deport 15 million people tapes or balance the debt tapes ?

Show me the ones that make him impeachable you effected idiot!

What a tough little fella you think yourself to be ;)

just a fact - 198,000 Trump repeal/replace healthcare google tapes in 0.37 seconds.

next contestant ...

Show me the ones that make him impeachable you effected idiot!

who wants to impeach the sob?

dont move the goal post asshat

"A source says...". Well, there's a red flag. Add that to the fact that the story originated from NBC and you've got two major elements of another fake news story.

Poor Jim wakes up EVERY SINGLE DAY thinking: "Today is the day."

And more and more he approves of tactics that if used against Obama or Hillary would send him to the barricades.
Well, it's how Starr flipped Monica. Jus sayin. I thought that was pretty much bs. But if Trump had some deal with the Russians to mess with the election .... that's bad stuff.
Nothing would've happened to Clinton, if he didn't lie under oath.

"A source says...". Well, there's a red flag. Add that to the fact that the story originated from NBC and you've got two major elements of another fake news story.

And more and more he approves of tactics that if used against Obama or Hillary would send him to the barricades.
Well, it's how Starr flipped Monica. Jus sayin. I thought that was pretty much bs. But if Trump had some deal with the Russians to mess with the election .... that's bad stuff.

Had he just butched up it would all have gone away.

Feds tapped Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's phones

At least one phone call between a phone line associated with Cohen and the White House was intercepted, a source said.
-----------------------------

Leftist scum bags they're all alike can becoming very very disliked by the public. You are a scum all your own from ANTIFAs, feminist. leftist, trump haters your all in one and lower comprehension levels can't see what's clearly staring back at them.
How many phones did Cohen have? :71:

More than a dozen, I think.

Wanna bet someone will try to blame Hillary?

Bet on it cuz its all they've got.
No, but maybe Hillary sent her people to show him how to destroy them.

^^

Not a Trumpkin

Just plays one on TV, 24 hours per day

Not a Trumpkin just loves shoving political stupidity up your asses. ;) You're being played like a fiddle.
Sorry, nobody believes you

Had he just butched up it would all have gone away.
I guess as long as Trump doesn't lie about sex under oath, liberals will give him a pass.

^^

Not a Trumpkin

Not a Trumpkin just loves shoving political stupidity up your asses. ;) You're being played like a fiddle.
So when did ewe start speaking for everyone?

^^

Not a Trumpkin

He likes to selectively respond to my posts. I've hot at least 100 posts saying Rump is just plying a part and taking us to War, he NEVER responds to any of those.

just a fact - 198,000 Trump repeal/replace healthcare google tapes in 0.37 seconds.

next contestant ...

LOL, you poor lil guy, you're going to give yourself an ulcer. Step out of the game and just watch for awhile, it will change your life. It'll hurt and you'll rightly feel betrayed, but you'll be free.

nah, handing idiots their ass is a no stress sport -

While true, that's not one of your abilities.
It is mine and I love it

^^

Not a Trumpkin

Tuesday, February 4th, 1999, at 4:47 pm

Forum List

Back